The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedchamber for Queen Mary

+7
Charlotte Hampton
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Marius Daee
Matthew Brown
Christine Daee
Agnetha Svensson
Elizabeth Hampton
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bedchamber for Queen Mary - Page 4 Empty Re: Bedchamber for Queen Mary

Post by Charlotte Hampton Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:59 pm

I had come back into the room to see how Mary was after I had just had a heated argument with my sister. I was pleased to see that Mary was feeling better.

"Queen Mary, I am pleased to see that you are doing better, when you are better, perhaps you and your husband would like to visit my home in Hungary?
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:48 pm

Gustav kisses me gently. I return his with one of my own.

. There you are beloved.  I was wondering where you were.  You have spoken to Marius about the match to Rebecca ?.  I hope that all can be arranged.  Dear I forgot that you stepped out of the room these are gifts from Queen Charlotte and her family.  Are they not adorable.  She has been very kind.   I looked at her and smile.  . Gustav,  have you seen Katherine.  She has been gone for a long time and I am beginning to worry about her.  She seemed to anxious to know more about our family.  So I do not believe that she would leave my side[ /color]

. Thank you Queen Charlotte for the gifts would can call me Mary.  I would hope that you would consider me as a friend.. I hold her hand and smile.  . By the way have you by any chance seen Katherine. I thought that it would be a good time to talk since she was watching over me. Well Agnetha, Katherine and now Rebecca have been with me.  I love their attention.  But Katherine has not returned.  Is it possible if you would ask Elizabeth if she has seen her.  I know that she would not leave me without a word.

Agnetha after taking a nap she came in and stood next to Gustav as well as Rebecca.  

. Agnetha, Rebecca have either of you seen or heard from Katherine.  She must have told one of you where she was going.  I would like to see her please tell me what you know

Last edited by Mary Tudor on Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:30 pm

I took Mary's hand in mine and smiled at her and then she asked about Katherine. I knew that Elizabeth had done something to her, but my sister was ruthless.

"Mary, I am pleased that you liked my gifts, as per news of Katherine, I went to speak with my sister and last I heard she was speaking with Katherine. I am sure she is fine though. Mary, my daughter Talia, she has sent you a gift which I have also left on the table for you.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:33 pm

Queen Charlotte spoke to Mary and I am happy that she did.  I stood beside Gustav and Rebecca was also there. I whispered to him

. Gustav this is a letter that Katherine sent to me before she went to speak with Elizabeth.  I do not to worry Mary and this surely would.  What should I do.  Should I write to Mother and King Henry.  Maybe to  King Louis of France.  I really do not want to worry Mary but I believe that I should let someone that I trust know what is happening with Katherine.  Should I show this to Charlotte after she finishes speaking to Mary.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:58 am

I looked at Agnetha as she whispered to me whilst showing me the letter. I read through it and was a bit shocked.
"Thank you for this Agnetha and yes you are right do not worry Mary with it, she has enough on her mind. I do think that Charlotte should be shown the letter. I would suggest we inform mother and King Henry too, for it is his daughter in question. Maybe the French King should also be made aware of this.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:49 am

. Gustav, I knew that you would suggest this. I have already sent letters to Mother and King Henry. I will try to send a letter to King Francis of France. I hope that we find her soon. I should not have kept it from you and for that I am sorry.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:34 am

I stretch out my arms to Gustav. Rebecca and Agnetha stood beside Gustav.  

. My love, are you feeling well.  You look a peaked well as you two Agnetha Rebecca.  Have any of you received proper rest.  Please you must relax.  I am fine .  I just wonder where is Katherine.  Perhaps she went into town or went riding.  If you wish you could leave me here so that you can get a proper rest.  You are no good to me if you are tired.  Please I will be right here and as a matter of fact I will try to get some sleep myself.  So do not worry about me.  I love you all.  When we get some sleep then you can come back to keep me company.  Will that be fine.  Go now please. I give Gustav a kiss and smile. .  I love you
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:40 am

. Queen Mary I am sorry that you had to rest. I was told that you are with child. You both must be very excited. Well I will go to my chambers now but if you need anything do not hesitate to ask me. Again congratulations to you both. Have a good evening.. I just realized something. I did not see Katherine. She seemed very protective of her aunt. Something is strange.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:09 am

. Please my loves, you need your rest. All of you. I shall be fine here. You can not help me if you are tired I look at Gustav and Rebecca. . Agnetha I know that you will not leave but please will you get some proper rest
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:46 am

I looked at Mary and smile.  I stand next to Gustav and Rebecca.  . Ok I will get some rest but let me talk to Gustav and Rebecca..  I turn to them.  . Gustav I just received a letter from King Henry.  He wrote that he would send English ships to look for Katherine if he does not hear anything about Katherine within a weeks time.  And if Elizabeth Hampton has anything to do with why Katherine is missing then Elizabeth will to answer to him. I do not think that Elizabeth would want to face King Henry's anger.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:54 am

I looked at Agnetha as she informed me about the letters that she had sent.

"Agnetha, thank you for doing this for me. When you hear word back, you must let me know at once. You do not need to apologise Agnetha, it is okay.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:56 am

I looked at Mary as she spoke and put her arms around me.

"Mary, I am fine. There was just something that came up that I had to deal with but it is nothing that you need to worry about. Try to get some rest as all of us will my love, I love you too.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:58 am

I stood beside Agnetha as she mentioned to me about King Henry's letter.

"It does certainly seem that King Henry is prepared to do whatever it takes to rescue his daughter. Can you write back to King Henry, informing him that Sweden will back him if needed but assure him that we ourselves will deal with Elizabeth Hampton.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:49 am

I stood beside Gustav and away from Mary.

. Well I sent letters to Mother, King Francis and I responded back to King Henry.  I assured him that we are doing everything we can to find her and bring her back safely.  Everyone is worried about her.  That is why I do not want Mary to know.  But if Katherine is not found soon I am afraid that we may have to tell her.  I have not seen Queen Charlotte in quite some time.  I hope that she is alright knowing how Elizabeth feels about her sister..
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:11 pm

. Agnetha have you heard from Katherine recently.  I am sorry to ask but I remembered that you and she have become friends. I am beginning to worry about her.  Rebecca you look very beautiful.  Do you find Marius an acceptable match.  I can see that are perfect for each other.  Agnetha I hope that very soon Gustav will find a match for you.  A good man worthy of your love.  I want you both to find happiness with a man that truly loves you.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:27 pm

Standing beside Agnetha and Gustav I can see that Mary is beginning to worry about Katherine.  I whispered to Gustav.

. Mary is really worried about Katherine.  What can we do to calm her mind and keep her thoughts away from worry.  

I turned to look at Mary.  

. I am believe that Katherine is well and that she would not want you to worry so.  There are vast countrysides here.  She has perhaps gone to explore the beauty of this land.  Now I will not have you worry about anything.  I saw at the coronation you spoke to I believe that you introduced me to Anne Bolyen..
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:06 pm

I looked at Agnetha and could understand her concern.

"We must not worry Mary with this at the moment. I will speak with Marous to try and find out some more information. I need you and Rebecca to stay and speak with Mary. Take her mind off of Katherine and get her to speak to you about her life before she met me. It is wonderful. I say as I then look at Rebecca and speak quietly to her. "I spoke to Agnetha just now. Speak to Mary about her life before she met me. It is a great story to hear.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:39 am

. Excuse me King Gustav, Princess Rebecca and Agnetha.  I just wanted to let you know that I have detained Elizabeth.  She is bound and blindfolded.  There are guards around her.  They are good men.  I am told that King Henry will be landing here soon.  He did not want to wait to see if we could find her.  He just wanted to give you support.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:13 am

. Mary I am going to get some tea for myself would like some tea for you as well. It may warm you up. You may be able to rest after
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:21 am

. No Mary tell me about you as a child maybe you can tell me how you met Gustav. How did he win your heart and he won yours it must be a glorious tale.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:57 am

I looked at Agnetha and Rebecca.

. When I was young my brother,  Arthur, had died.  My sister, Margaret, became Queen of Scotland..  So it was Henry and I.  We are as close as a brother and sister could be.  I would follow him around.  I loved to watch him and his friend Charles Brandon.  Henry taught me all about archery and swordplay.  I enjoyed watching them racing and the like.  All of the princely games..  I was once married to the King of France but he died a few months later.  I was very said and I never thought that I would find love.  Henry was good to me.  He wanted to help find a good man.  He knew of Gustav and he knew that he was looking for a wife.  So Henry met with Gustav and he came to England.  Gustav and I talked about everything.  He was good to me.  He helped me forget my sorrows.  Gustav made me happy.  He took my mind off of my sadness.  He made me smile.  I showed him around England and we went riding all around the countryside.  I fell in love him deeply and I want to grow old with him. No you can tell me something about yourself.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:42 am

I was pleased to see my sisters getting to know Mary better. I turned to look at Christine.

"Christine, thank you for this information. Has she told you where Katherine is?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:00 pm

I say this quietly to Gustav so that Mary could not hear.

. Well she told me that Katherine had interfered in her plans what ever they may be.  Elizabeth also said that Katherine was sent to Hungary where she is with Charlotte's daughter, Nadia.  Nadia can be cruel.  Elizabeth has filled her mind with all sorts of things.  If she told Nadia that Katherine caused her pain then Nadia would punish Katherine on behalf of Elizabeth.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:03 pm

. Now ladies tell me about you two.  What were all like as children.  I am sure that you will have interesting tales of your youth.  What was Gustav like as a young man

I smile at Gustav and I see that Christine is talking to him.

. Hello Christine I hope that all is well with you.  How is Marius?  I have not seen him in a while.  I guess that everyone is trying to tell me to get much rest.  So I understand if you wish we can talk about things later.  I am getting sleepy.  But you may stay in the room if that will make you feel comfortable.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:23 pm

I look closely at Mary and I kissed her forehead.

. Mary you do look a little tired. Perhaps it is best that you rest. I think that I shall find Marius. I he is a wonderful man do you agree and if Gustav agrees then perhaps we can be wed here. I would love that. For all of us to be together. Now I will let you rest. I love you Mary rest well.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next