The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedchamber for Queen Mary

+7
Charlotte Hampton
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Marius Daee
Matthew Brown
Christine Daee
Agnetha Svensson
Elizabeth Hampton
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Bedchamber for Queen Mary - Page 6 Empty Re: Bedchamber for Queen Mary

Post by Mary Tudor Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:16 am

. That is a fine idea.  Rebecca will be well looked after with Agnetha being here with her. Marius will be here to protect them as well. I am sorry to hear that Valentina is unable to ride.  It would have been nice to see the countryside.  Going by carriage is not the same.  Henry would be surprised that I am going to Russia.  I am sorry I seem to keep talking about what Henry would think.  I was so use to him worrying about protecting me but now I have you. I will try to stop myself.  Now have you given any thoughts about a match worthy of Agnetha. Well I am ready whenever you are.  Have I told you lately how much I love you?.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:22 pm

"Mary, I know that I can trust Agnetha with the safety of Rebecca and so we can travel at once to Russia to meet their new Queen. It must be hard for her not being able to ride, but Rebecca experienced something similar, so I can imagine how she must feel.

Mary, I do love you very much and I know how much you love your brother Henry, but please do not worry what he thinks. You are free to make your own decisions and I do feel like he is so protective of you always. I do have someone in mind for Agnetha, but I would rather discuss it with you in private.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:37 pm

. Dearest Gustav you are quite right.  I know that going to Russia will be good for us and Sweden.  We will need to have alliances in case you have a need for their help.  Henry will always worry about my welfare but I have you.  Your here with me.  I trust you and I know that you value my input.  So you will not hear me wonder about my brother's feelings. My only concern should be here with you and Sweden.  My thoughts are here with you and me.  Perhaps while we are heading to Russia we can talk in private about the family.  I do not know if I will be able to say goodbye to Katherine.  So I will leave a letter with Agnetha and Rebecca letting her know that she can always write to me.  I miss her and I am saddened by her absence.  I thought that she would have been here with me as she was before.  I shall not worry about this now.  I will have my trunk packed and ready to go.  Will that be good for you?

Last edited by Mary Tudor on Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:42 pm

"Mary, I am so pleased that you were able to get to know your niece. There will be many times in the future where you can speak with her again but I agree that you should both write.
I have written to Queen Valentina that we are to arrive at her court soon. Maybe it would be best whilst we are there Mary that we offer her support, for recently their country has been at war with the Ukraine despite the Ukrainian royals being our friends and the young Valentina is just 19 and only recently turned Queen following the death of her father.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:08 pm

. Of course. I can talk with her and suggest to her our support. 19 years old is young. I wonder if she also has someone there to help her. A regent to be with her while she transitions to her role as ruler. I do understand about being that young as a monarch.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:48 pm

. Gustav, Mary we will be fine here do not worry. I will have with Christine. Rebecca will be with Marius. So we will be quite busy. Just enjoy your time in Russia. Tell me about it. What Queen Valentina is like. See you when you come back. Love you both
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 pm

. Enjoy yourselves. Do not worry about anything. Thank you Gustav for everything. Mary thank you for being here with me. You are good for Gustav and you are going to be a great sister and you both will be a blessing to each other. Enjoy your alone time. I love you both very much.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 pm

I smiled at my two sisters and then at Mary.

"Thank you both for your kindness. Rebecca, I am glad to see you happy. Do keep me informed of any developments. I will write to you both when I arrive in Russia.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:29 pm

I entered the bedchamber and I looked to them all.

. King Gustav, Queen Mary and princess Agnetha and Rebecca. There is someone here to see you. I introduced to you Archduchess Margaret of Austria.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Austria Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:06 pm

I stepped out from behind Princess Christine.  There I saw the Swedish Royal family surrounding Mary's bed. I curtsey.

. Hello King Gustav it is nice to meet you.  I have heard a many good things about you and Queen Mary  I am not sure if you remember me.  I am a friend of Henry's. I was in England and knowing that I was coming to Romania because of some business with Elizabeth Hampton he told me that you were here.  So I thought I would say hello. I am happy that I caught you before you left.  My business is concluded so I will be leaving for England.  Congratulations to you both for your marriage and being blessed with a child.
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6