The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedchamber for Queen Mary

+7
Charlotte Hampton
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Marius Daee
Matthew Brown
Christine Daee
Agnetha Svensson
Elizabeth Hampton
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bedchamber for Queen Mary - Page 2 Empty Re: Bedchamber for Queen Mary

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:46 pm

I look at Mary. . I am sure that both of Katherine are Gustav will be here soon. But I will stay here with you. Do not worry about anything. We are here for you. Watch over you. Now lay here, rest and close your eyes.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:10 pm

I had decided to come and visit Mary myself with Gustav as I was concerned as to why the physician had not come yet. Charlotte Hampton being our guest had accompanied us as well.
We reached the door and this man that Katherine had spoken of had now left and Elizabeth too had departed. We entered the room and I approached the bed.

"Queen Mary, are you feeling better. I do not know as to why the physician has not arrived yet. I have bought Gustav and Queen Charlotte with me.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:15 pm

I had come with King Marius to Mary's chamber. Having heard the news that the physician had yet to arrived I was concerned. As we entered the room I went straight over to Mary.

"You asked for me my love? I say holding her hand.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:25 pm

I had come with the two kings to visit Mary and I was concerned especially with my sister having been there.
I entered and went over to the bedside with them both and also held Mary's other hand.

"How are you feeling Mary?
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:44 pm

I had been sent to visit Queen Mary on the request of King Marius and I had my orders from Duchess Elizabeth and I knew to hold myself together and I had the special herbal remedy that was just like any normal remedy.

I had arrived at the chamber of Queen Mary and upon arriving I spoke to them.

"Please do forgive my delay in arriving. I had to take the long road round as there were floods on the main route and it has added a day to my journey. May I please examine Queen Mary now? the physician said acting totally normally as any man would and all of his supplies in his medical bag were exactly what was expected. No one would suspect anything different.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:18 am

I went back to Mary's chambers along with King Marius and Gustav also Queen Charlotte. And finally the physician came in. He started his examination. I wanted be with her. But I wanted to let the physician finish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:16 am

All my loved ones were here with me.  Gustav, Marius and Charlotte was next to my bed.  I reached out to Gustav. I weakly smile.  Yes Gustav I wanted to see you.  Marius, Charlotte I am happy to see you all.  I am sorry that I called you before the physician came but I wanted to see you.  Elizabeth was here.  She seem very concerned about my welfare..  She just left but I wonder if she found the physician.  She must have since he is here. Agnetha and Katherine has been very good to me.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:23 am

As everyone started to go and see I came along with them. I was worried about her. . Hello Mary.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:10 pm

. Hello Rebecca. Well physician can you please tell me what is causing me to feel ill. I need to know. Can everyone stay with me? I would like to have someone here with me.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:52 am

I see that everyone was there for Mary and I am happy for that. But I wonder why Elizabeth wanted to see her. I know that Elizabeth is up to something I just do not know what it is. I really hope that she is not trying to hurt Swedish family.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:39 pm

All is here with me to help me feel better. The physician is here to attend me to tell me what maybe wrong. I hope that it is not serious. Everyone seems to be very concerned about me especially Gustav. I love him very much and I want to grow old with him.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:44 pm

All is here with Mary, I hope that she is will be fine. The physician seems to be nervous about something but I can not understand why. Something is strange about him I just do not know what it is. I guess we will know soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:55 am

The physician had finished his examination of Queen Mary and just as planned and discussed with Elizabeth he rose up and spoke to Mary.

"Queen Mary, following a good examination, I can inform you that your condition I have seen many times and I can tell you that you are currently with child. You showed all of the signs of this when I entered. Being with child can make people feel really unwell, I do however have a remedy that helps to feel better, if you would like it? He said to her looking at her.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:33 pm

I heard what the physician said. . Oh my goodness. I am going to be an aunt. Congratulations to you both. I know that you will be wonderful parents. One question when a woman is pregnant is she not sick at some point. So does she really need a tonic.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:04 am

I went to kiss my aunt. I am happy for you . I looked at Gustav. . Both of you. I know that you will be wonderful parents. Agnetha you know you are right. I know that many pregnant women has cravings and upset stomach. I have seen many women who are expecting was usually I'll.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:46 am

I smile and tears fall from my eyes.  . Gustav can you believe it.  I am with child.  You are a father and we will be good parents.  I thank GOD for this. I love you deeply.  Now physician I have to agree with Agnetha and Katherine.  Why do I need to take a tonic when I will feel this tomorrow or any other day.  Perhaps I should find another way to calm my stomach.  If I with child I do not want to do something that could hurt the baby.   Oh Gustav I can not believe it.  Henry will be excited to hear this news as will Queen Mother
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:32 am

I give Mary a kiss on her cheek and I gave my brother a hug and kiss. Smiling at both of them. . I am so happy for you I can not wait to spoil the baby. Mother will be ecstatic to hear this. Such blessed news.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:29 pm

It is very good news to hear. We are here for the news that Queen Mary is with child. Now we must find out what is Elizabeth up to. I believe that she is trying to get to the Swedish King the way she has Marius. She wants King Gustav under her control. She could do almost anything if she has control of two Kings. I hope that she is not that power hungry to try this. But she could very well be.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:19 pm

I smile to everyone in attendance. . Thank you all for your kindness. I hope that I am carrying a son. I know that my husband will be a great father. His sisters will be great aunts. There mother will be a great grandmother. Katherine you have written to Henry and relayed the news . I know that he will be excited too.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:02 pm

I stand next to Gustav and I whisper to him.. Tell me would you like me to send a letter to Mother I know that she will be overjoyed to hear the news. I told her that I would keep her abreast of our time here.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:49 pm

I take Mary's hand in mine. I kiss her softly.

"This is excellent news Mary, I am so pleased. I do not think we need any remedy from this physician for Mary is strong and can recover on her own.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:50 pm

I looked at Agnetha then whispered back to her.

"Yes Agnetha, please do write to mother and inform her of the news. Has anyone seen Rebecca?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:59 pm

. Of course I will write her to tell her the wonderful news. I just saw Rebecca she was standing by the door. Ah she next to Mary. Rebecca come close to us I call to Rebecca
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:15 pm

I walked towards my brother and sister. . Yes Agnetha. You called for me. I smile Mary . I am so proud of you and Gustav. He will be a beautiful baby. I am sure that you will be well Mary. We will take care of you. Is there anything I can do for you Mary. Perhaps I can watch over you while
Agnetha and Katherine can rest
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:28 pm

. Thank you for the offer Rebecca. If you want you can stay here with me. We can watch Mary together. I really do not want to leave Mary. Especially with Elizabeth Hampton around. I really do not want you to be alone with Elizabeth either Rebecca .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next