The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedchamber for Queen Mary

+7
Charlotte Hampton
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Marius Daee
Matthew Brown
Christine Daee
Agnetha Svensson
Elizabeth Hampton
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bedchamber for Queen Mary - Page 3 Empty Re: Bedchamber for Queen Mary

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:53 am

I had decided to come and see how Mary was doing after her news. Matthew like always accompanied me to the chamber. I entered the room and saw everyone there and they were all so protective of her. I had come in with my new hair colour. I smiled at Mary as I entered but for the moment I spoke from the far side of the room.

"Queen Mary and King Gustav, I wanted to congratulate you on the wonderful news you have received. I am sure that you will have a very healthy child and I wanted to come personally to congratulate you both.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:21 am

I saw that the Duchess Elizabeth Hampton came into my chambers. Everyone was standing around me. Protecting me. . Thank you very much Elizabeth for coming. I see that you have changed your hair. It suits you well. And who is the gentleman standing next to you. Sir I saw you earlier in the day.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:30 am

I stood beside Gustav and I saw Mary laying there. She looks so tired Rebecca is standing next to me and I held her hand. Katherine was on the other side of Gustav. I leaned over to him and whispered. I sent a letter to Mother. She sends her love and blessings. She also said that she, as do you, does not trust the physicians of a foreign land. . So she wanted to know if you wanted a more familiar physician. I told her that everyone and everything is going well.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:41 pm

I am standing next to King Gustav and we are beside Mary's bed.  We were relieved that she was not seriously ill.  She is with child and I am so happy for her and Gustav.  I suddenly see Elizabeth Hampton and her friend in the doorway of Mary's chamber.  She changed the color of her hair and I wonder why.  I know that she did not believe that we would not recognize her.  Well right now I am here for my aunt.  I still need to keep my eyes on her to figure out what she is up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:13 pm

I smiled at Mary and held her hand as Agnetha spoke to me.

"Agnetha, I am so glad that you have kept mother informed. I do very much hope to see Mary well again soon. I would like for a new physician to see Mary, one of our own. Duchess Elizabeth, I thank you for your kindness towards my wife.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:34 pm

I looked at Queen Mary and all who were around her.

"Queen Mary, I thank you for your kind compliment about my hair. I thought it was time for a change. This man here is my companion Matthew Brown. I do hope that you are feeling better Mary? I say to her as I glanced over and look at Katherine. I did not like that girl.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Brown Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:41 pm

I looked at Queen Mary.

"My name is Matthew Brown, your majesty and as Elizabeth said I am her companion.
Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:44 pm

I was in the room with everyone making sure Mary was okay when my servant came in and handed me a note. I look at it then look up at everyone and make an announcement.

"Everyone, please forgive me for interrupting but I have just received word that the kind physician who was here yesterday, has been found in his chambers dead. The matter of how he died has yet to be determined, but it was sudden.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:36 pm

Marius says that the physician is dead. What happened to him. I hope that they find out what has happened to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:23 am

. Marius I am sorry to hear about your physician. May you find out what has happened to him. I look to Gustav. . Is it possible that I can sit up now that we know what is happening with my body. I would like to sit up for a while.. Agnetha did you write to Queen Mother. We can keep her and Henry abreast of all that is going on.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:54 pm

A servant hands Agnetha a letter.  He whispered to her.

Dear Agnetha,

I believe that I can trust you. I know that you have your family's best interest at heart as do I. Elizabeth Hampton has asked me to come to her private chambers.
Her plan is to take me to a lady by the name of Elizabeth Bathory. From there they will take me to a female pirate named Cassandra Pennyfeather. I can see my mother's boat from the beach. Do not worry about me I will be fine. My mother will be with me and she will more than likely have a plan. I am going willingly because I want to find out what is Elizabeth's planning .  I believe that she wishes to harm our family. Please do not alarm anyone because I do not want them to worry. I know that you will understand that I must do this because Elizabeth does not trust me so she will try to get rid of me.  I do not trust her and my mother does not trust her either.  So she will underestimate my mother and me.  Keep yourself and the family safe.  You are smart and strong and you can do anything.

Your friend,

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:58 pm

I smiled at Mary.

"I think that is a brilliant idea Mary. I am just so very happy that we are to have a child together.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:50 pm

Yes I do believe that you will make a wonderful father. I can not wait to give you another child. Will help me Gustav go to the chair. That way I can lay down when I feel tired. Perhaps I can go downstairs. I promise not to over do it. How are you Rebecca you look radiant.

Agnetha would you like to come and sit down beside me. Dear you look nervous. You are trembling what is troubling you. You can tell me anything I hope that you know that. Tell me have you seen Katherine. I saw that she stepped away. She has not returned. This would be a great time for us to talk more. Without interruptions
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:24 pm

My secret spy I had in Mary's household had informed me that Mary was now up and about around the chamber. I had also learnt of the letter that Katherine had sent Agnetha and how very clever it was, although they could never prove anything.

I had decided to come in and see how Mary was doing plus I decided to tell them myself as to what happened to the physician. I did not need permission to enter the room. I walked in and greeted Mary.

"Mary, I am so pleased to see that you are feeling better. You must take it easy though as childbirth can be quite difficult I have heard. I come bearing some good news. I learned that the physician was sadly poisoned by an unkown substance, but fear not the culprit had already been caught. I hope that the Svensson family are well?
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:28 pm

I had just returned to Queen Mary after having to step out for a while as I had bought a gift for her.

"Queen Mary, please do forgive my absense for a while, I informed Erik of your news and he was very happy for you. Also I have a gift for you from Hannah, Erik's sister. She has made you this fine little jacket for the baby. Universal colour too, for if it is a boy or a girl. I tried to insist to her that it was too soon, but she wanted to make it. My daughter Talia, has one too. I say as I could see my sister there again and I was going to speak with her.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

Queen Charlotte came back into my room carrying presents. Oh Queen Charlotte thank you for your family's gifts.  Would you tell your husband and sister in law this is greatly appreciated.  You are very kind and generous.  This is beautiful thank you.  I will show this to Gustav.  Agnetha come to see what Queen Charlotte has given me from her family.  I must show Rebecca and Katherine..  I whispered to Agnetha  Do you know where Katherine is.?
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:42 pm

I came from another room. Queen Charlotte and Elizabeth Hampton was in the room with Mary. Mary was surrounded by gifts. Oh my goodness Mary these are very beautiful. The baby will look lovely.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:48 am

I see my sister standing beside Mary's bed. . Hello Mary. I wanted to come and see you. You look beautiful. You have your first presents for the baby. I know that I will spoil the baby every chance I get. You shall have a strong baby.

I see Agnetha and I go to her she looked tired. Agnetha if you wish I can stay with Mary if you like. You look tired. Go to your chambers or there is a lounging seat on the other side of the room you can rest there. Go, I can stay with her. Go now
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:54 am

I smiled back at Queen Mary.

"I am pleased to hear that you like it. I shall pass on the good news to Erik and family. How are you feeling Mary?
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:57 am

. Thank you Rebecca I appreciate it and I think that I will take a nap.  Can I tell you something.  Come stand over here so that Mary can not here.  Katherine gave me this letter.  I think that she may be in trouble.  I do not want to worry Mary but I have to tell someone.  Have you seen Gustav recently.  Perhaps I should show it to him. He may know what to do.  Now please do not leave Mary alone with Elizabeth Hampton.  Katherine and I do not trust her.  She has a uneasy feeling around her.  So please do not trust her.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:08 am

. Thank you for these gifts and thank your family for me as well.  I will treasure them.  I am feeling better now.  I wonder where is Gustav and Marius.  They were here not that long ago.  I look and I see Agnetha and Rebecca standing in the corner whispering.  

. Hello dear sisters.  Now I have three sisters. Margaret and now the both of you.  Why are you both over there.  Come and set close.  I can see Agnetha that you are visibly tired.  You need your rest.  You should go and lay down and relax. Rebecca is here now and whenever Katherine comes back she can stay with me as well.  Now I insist Agnetha please lay down.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:01 pm

Mary looked so happy.  I do not want to worry her.  But for some reason Elizabeth has a strange look on her face.  I looked at the corner of the room and there was an unknown maid in the room.  One that did not come with us from Sweden.  I walked over to her. ]  Hello I do not know you.  My sister and I shall be here to tend to all of Mary's needs. If there is anything we need from you I shall ring for you.  Thank you now you may leave.  She curtsey and left the room but before she left she looked at Elizabeth.  Something is strange.  .

. Rebecca I shall be right over here.  Wake me if you need to leave for any reason let me know and I will keep her company.  Thank you so much for this and please remember do not leave Mary alone.  Remember what I said . I said this to Rebecca softly then I nodded to and smiled to Rebecca and then I smile to Mary.  I went into the other room and I laid down.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:43 pm

Knowing what Agnetha told me I worried for Mary.  Agnetha would not have had a reason to mistrust anyone without cause.  So I will keep company with Mary.  If Marius comes in I shall ask him to join us.

. Well Mother will be happy to be a grandmother.  This is something she has wanted for us. To find love and to be blessed with many children.  No pressure.  Your brother is very happy for you.  He will shower your children with much love.  I have been told that you are special to him.  King Henry of England., yes   What is he like.  You have lived in France as well.  You must tell me all about this.  I hope that we can be like sisters you and I.  I can see that you love my brother and he adores you.  Many women have wanted Gustav's love but you have his heart.  I see the way he is with you. He has not been so happy for a while. Well really none of us have. He is a good man and he will be a good husband, King and father.  I believe that you will be a good wife,  Queen, and a good mother. You will be happy together.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:51 pm

I thought about what Rebecca is asking me

. Well first Henry and I are very close.  He is a great brother especially after our parents died. He and your mother set up the wedding date and the other plans.  They wanted to make sure that we had a wonderful wedding. And it was wonderful. He took care of me and I was always around Henry and he taught me many things. Yes I lived in France and it is a wonderful country.  The people are very gracious and kind.  I was married to the King of France but he died only a few months later.  Some refer to me as "Queen of France".  I am surprised that they feel that way.  It is flattering.   I am excited to be a mother.  And with GOD's grace I shall be.  I have a sister but I am happy to have you both among them.  My sister, Margaret , is the Queen of Scotland. So we did not grow up together. So with the both of you I will have sisters. I have also found out that I have another niece, Katherine Elizabeth. Mary Tudor is my other niece. So on my coronation day I have gained a wonderful husband and King, two beautiful sisters and another beautiful niece plus a new country. For this I am truly grateful. And to have a child I am complete. Your brother is a wonderful man. I am very lucky to have found him. He loves me as I love him. I hope that I will make him happy and proud. He also has my heart. A new family that I can cherish. I was Princess of England , a Queen of France and now the Queen of Sweden. I am truly happy . But speaking of family I have not seen Katherine. I hope that she is all right.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:50 pm

I had come back into the room to see Mary after I had been out speaking with Marius about the potential match with my sister and as I entered I noticed that there were new gifts on the table and that Mary was sitting by the bed. I went over to her and kissed her softly.

"Mary, how are you feeling now? I hope that you are feeling better? These gifts on the table, where did they come from?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next