The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedchamber for Queen Mary

+7
Charlotte Hampton
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Marius Daee
Matthew Brown
Christine Daee
Agnetha Svensson
Elizabeth Hampton
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bedchamber for Queen Mary - Page 5 Empty Re: Bedchamber for Queen Mary

Post by Agnetha Svensson Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:32 pm

I think that Rebecca is right. So I leaned over to kiss her forehead.

. Rebecca is right. Now rest and if you need anything I will be across the room. We can talk about everything later. I love you and it is wonderful to have you in our family. Gustav is very lucky to have met you. I see that you are happy with your husband. He is a good man and he loves you. Treasure each other okay.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:23 pm

I looked over towards Princess Christine as my sisters helped Mary to lay down.

"Christine, you say you have captured Elizabeth Hampton, has she revealed any information to you?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:23 am

. Yes she is being detained.  She has told me that she feels that Katherine has interfered with her too many times.  I do not know what she is talking about.  She said that Katherine was taken to Hungary.  Where her niece, Nadia who is Queen Charlotte's daughter.  Elizabeth drugged Katherine and Cassandra Pennyfeather took her to see Nadia.  Elizabeth told Nadia that Katherine caused her trouble and she is hurt by what Katherine has done.  I think that Nadia would execute Katherine for what she has done to Elizabeth.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:53 am

A servant hands Agnetha Svensson a letter.  She opens and reads the message.

Dear Agnetha.

I wanted to let you know that I am fine.  I was being held by Elizabeth's niece Nadia.  Abigail Smith and I was held there but she had a plan to have her ship follow Cassandra Pennyfeather.  Nadia wanted to know what she should do with me.  Abigail was able to get out of the restraints and we were able to go to Abigail's ship.  I hope that Mary does not knows that I have been taken.  I do not want to have her worry Would you let Gustav know.  And if you messaged my father let him know that I am fine.  Would you be so kind not to let Elizabeth know that I escaped. Thank you so much.

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:05 pm

I read the letter from Katherine that the servant handed to me. She has escaped and that is good news. Gustav is talking to Christine.

. Gustav I just received this letter. It is from Katherine. She wanted me to give it to you as well. It is wonderful. I believe that she is on her way back to Romania as we speak. But she asks that this letter stays between us.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:54 pm

I see Gustav, Agnetha and Christine talking so I go to Mary.

. Mary I just wanted to let you know that I went to see Marius but he is ill so I left his chambers.  So I came in to say I hope that you will get some rest.  I am sure that you will feel better tomorrow you will be strong enough to get around.  I am happy that you are with us.  To be part of our family.  I will have another sister in you.  I can see us being good friends and I am sure that Agnetha feels the same.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:29 am

I looked at Agnetha as she handed the letter to me. I looked through it and then smiled.

"I am so pleased to read that Katherine is okay. We should tell Rebecca, but do not let Mary know of this. King Henry will need to know. Send word to mother too. I do believe that when Katherine returns, we should all return to Sweden.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:30 am

I looked at Christine and then spoke.

"Christine, make sure that she is kept detained. I may well take her to Sweden as a prisoner.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:48 pm

. Gustav is everything alright.  You and Christine are deep in conversation.  I only hope that everyone is well.  Speaking of would someone please find Katherine.  I am getting worried about her.  It has been a long time since she has been seen.  I do not believe that she would leave without saying something to someone. Will someone please tell me what is going on.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:31 am

I looked at Mary and I could now see how she kept worrying. I went over and held her hand.

"Mary, everything is alright, you do not need to worry about anything. I was in conversation with Christine as her brother the King is unwell. Katherine is fine Mary, please try not to worry for me. It upsets me when you worry.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:08 pm

I looked at Gustav and Christine.  Then I looked at Mary and I held her hand. . Yes Mary.  You have no reason to worry.  Rebecca told me that King Marius is feeling unwell.  I wrote to your brother and I told him that you are doing well.  He is very happy that you are happy.  Katherine is fine so you need not worry.

Last edited by Agnetha Svensson on Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:11 pm

I stood beside Gustav and Christine. Agnetha held Mary's hand. We did not want Mary to worry about anything else. Her thinking about Katherine was enough. And King Henry agreed with us for Mary not to be told about Katherine.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:20 pm

I looked at everyone in the room and I smiled. Well I trust you all. I will try not to worry. I do not want to cause anyone distress. I am happy that Henry is well. Christine I am sorry that Marius is not feeling well, I hope that he gets better soon.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:29 pm

I smiled at Mary and kissed her softly on the cheek.

"Mary, when our child is born, we shall have to visit your brother in England and you can show me your country more. Would you like that?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:16 pm

. Gustav my love, thank you for understanding. Yes I would love to go to England so that Henry can meet our child. I would love to show you all of my most favorite places in England. Henry would want me to be careful but I will show you more of England.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:35 am

. Mary would you tell me about England. I will love to hear more about it. I do not know if I can come to see England but it sounds like a beautiful place. Gustav I hope to if you made the match between me and Marius. Is he an amiable match.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:11 pm

. Mary I too would like to know more about England. From what I understand you are well loved by the English people as well as the French people. It is nice to be so loved. Now you have the love of Gustav I hope that Gustav has in mind a good match for me then I hope to have the love of a good man.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:04 am

. Gustav I just received a message from King Henry. He said that he will be sending a coach for Elizabeth. He can not come himself but he will have someone that he trusts to take her back to England.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:05 pm

I see Agnetha and Gustav talking
. Agnetha would be so kind as to help me get up, I do not want to stand to fast. I wish to walk around. I will be fine. I promise to take it easy. But I am tired of lying down and I am bored starring at these walls. It is better for me to walk about and I am ready to walk around myself
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 pm

I smiled at Mary.

"It will be wonderful to visit England, after our child is born Mary. I have never visited before, so I would love to see what it is like. I did want to let you know, as I am sure you are aware Mary, the new Queen of Russia, Valentina Petrova, has invited us to her court to discuss an alliance, for she does not want Russia as our enemy. I think we should attend. What do you think?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:17 pm

I looked towards Rebecca and smiled at her.

"Rebecca, I have some very good news. I have been in discussion with Marius and I have given him my blessing for the two of you to be wed. He seems like the perfect match for you Rebecca and Agnetha do not worry, soon a husband can be found for you.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:31 am

I steady myself and I slowly walk over to Rebecca.

. That is wonderful for you. He is a kind man. Congratulations. And Agnetha I am certain that Gustav will find a wonderful match for you as well. I did not know about that. Queen Valentina Petrova of Russia would like to talk to you about becoming our allies. That will be a good alliance for both countries. But of course I will like to visit Russia. I have never been. . I give Gustav a hug and kiss his cheek. I whisper to him. I only wonder is it safe. I trust your judgement and if you think that it is safe than I am happy to go.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:49 am

I whisper back to Mary.

"Russia, it is safe to travel there. There was never tension between Sweden and Russia as their king had more eyes on other nations. I am told that Queen Valentina wishes to discuss an alliance with our nation. I do think that it is a good idea for us to go there, having Russia as an ally would be a great benefit as it is the largest European nation.

Valentina, is just 19 and so young to have been dealt such a burden. I was thinking that when we go there, maybe your support to her, could really benefit. I say this as you know what it takes to be a Queen. We can leave when you are ready. I did write to Valentina and state that you were with child and we may have to delay our time there.

If we do go, I would however just want it to be the two of us as King and Queen and not burden the young Russian Queen with my family too. What say you Mary, shall we go?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:12 pm

. It is fine with me.  She and I are close in age so I know what it is to be young and a ruler.  Of course I will.  Maybe we can become friends.  We can leave soon if you want.  Will we be able to see Rebecca marry and see Agnetha have a good match. It will be nice to go to Russia with it just being you and I. For us to be alone together.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:35 pm

I smiled at Mary.

"I thought that you would like the idea. Ine thing that Valentina told me in her letter was that three years ago she suffered a riding accident so she cannot ride a horse and can only travel by ship or carriage, so I said we would meet her there. If you are ready to leave soon, we may go soon. I think that Rebecca will be safe here with Agnetha until the wedding happens.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next