The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bedchamber for Queen Mary

+7
Charlotte Hampton
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Marius Daee
Matthew Brown
Christine Daee
Agnetha Svensson
Elizabeth Hampton
11 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bedchamber for Queen Mary Empty Bedchamber for Queen Mary

Post by Marius Daee Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:57 pm

I had prepared a nice bedchamber for the Swedish Queen and I had sent for my physician to come and see her. I hoped that she was alright.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Bedchamber for Queen Mary Empty Re: Bedchamber for Queen Mary

Post by Mary Tudor Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:10 pm

I head towards the stairs with Agnetha. . Excuse me all for leaving during dinner. Thank you King Marius for your kindness. I go to the chambers the servant took us to. . Thank you Agnetha but you know that you do not have to stay here with me. You can go back with Gustav and Rebecca.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:36 pm

. Mary I told Gustav that I will stay with you until you fell asleep.  I am going to do that very thing.  So just let me help you.  Please do not try to get me to leave you.  I will not leave you until I feel that you are safe .  I watched as the lady in waiting helped Mary with her clothing.  I will help Mary now so thank you for your help.  Now Mary gets into bed.  I will sit here with you . So the physician will be here soon.  Just relax dearest..
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:38 am

I smiled at Agnetha sweetly. . I will not argue with you. Thank you for your help dearest. My stomach is tossing and turning.but I am sure that I will feel fine once I rest. I will close my eyes until King Marius physician comes. I am happy that you are here with me I took Agnetha's hand into mine.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:17 am

. Hello Aunt Mary.  Feeling any better.  Is there anything I can do to help you before the physician comes in to check on you. It was a long voyage you just need a little rest.  I saw Gustav just before I came upstairs he looked worried although he watched over Rebecca.  . I looked at Agnetha and Aunt Mary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:23 am

. Well actually Katherine would you please sit with Mary. I would like to get something warm for her. It may help her rest. I shall not be very long. I smile at Mary
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:00 pm

I smile at Agnetha. Of course I will. Take your time. You do not have to rush. Agnetha walks out of the room. . Now Aunt Mary.. I am going to make sure that you will be fine. I am here for you. Father would want me to take care of you

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:54 pm

I left Mary in her chambers with Katherine. I want to go to Mary and get her something warm to drink. Perhaps it will make her feel better soon. Marius's physician will come soon as possible to see what is or is not wrong with Mary.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:05 am

I looked at Aunt Mary and I hold her hand. . Tell me Aunt Mary, may I call you this, how do you feel.  Is there anything I can do for you.  Father told me that you were the Queen of France.  I grew up in France.  Abigail, my mother,  sent me to France.  I guess she felt more comfortable with me growing up there.  I could not believe that I was able to meet you all at your wedding and coronation.  Imagine if King Francis was able to go to the celebration I would not have met you.  So I am happy that he asked me to go in his stead.  I am told that you and Father are very close.  I am rambling on I am sorry for that I guess I am nervous.  I will let you close your eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:26 pm

Looking at Katherine  . Well you are my niece after all so yes you may call me Aunt Mary and yes I am comfortable thank you for asking.  I am being well taken care of with you and Agnetha being attentive I think that the servants would not have much to do.  Now I am so happy that I have met you so I must send Francis a letter thanking him for sending you.  Although I would have been glad to see him but meeting you is a wonderful happenstance.   I smile  Yes Henry and I are very close.  We were always together.  We liked similar things and I liked to watch him and his friend Charles Brandon, you may have seen him at the coronation, play their sports.  It was exciting to watch them.  Katherine please do not worry about asking me about these things but yes I would like to close my eyes for a while.  I would like for you to stay as long as you wish. I close my eyes and I still hold her hand.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:51 pm

After I have a goblet of wine and a drink of tea. So I head towards Mary's chamber and when I get to the door I see Katherine. She was sitting beside Mary and Mary is holding her hand. I announced my coming in. I whispered to Katherine . Thank you for being here with her. If you want we can take turns being here in her room. To keep her company and if she needs something . Make sure that she is not alone.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:55 pm

Looking at Agnetha. That is a good idea. Make sure she is not alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:20 am

I had come to see Queen Mary in her chamber as she was unwell. I knew that there would be people there and so I had decided to wear my red power pendant.

As I entered I noticed Agnetha was there with Katherine. I approached the bed and looked at Queen Mary.

"Queen Mary I am sorry to hear that you are unwell. Mariuss physician is delayed so please let me help. I know you ladies despise me, but what purpose would I have hurting Queen Mary? I say aiming my question directly at Katherine
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:05 am

I stand between my aunt and Elizabeth.  I know a way that you can help.  You can see what is happening with the physician.  Agnetha and I will be with her.  She has already gotten Mary something to drink to help her rest so right now she is well taken care of.   That is an unusual pendant.  Very beautiful.  Looks almost like Queen Charlotte's.  

Last edited by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor on Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:17 am

I agreed with Katherine. . Yes I believe that Katherine is right Elizabeth. We have everything taken care of with Mary. We need the physician more than anything else. Since you have seen him perhaps you can help him with the problem he has so that he can come to see Mary.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:37 am

I sm surprised at the way Agnetha and Katherine were treating Elizabeth. Thank you Elizabeth for wanting to help me but they are both quite capable of helping me. I looked at both of them. I motioned to them to come closer and I whispered to them. What is wrong Katherine. You think that she would hurt me. Why do you think that. Has she done something or said something.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:03 am

I looked at aunt Mary. I told you that there is something wrong about her. Even Queen Charlotte knows that we can not trust her. She is going to try and stop Rebecca and Marius from getting together. I think that she wants to be Queen. I think she is going to try to harm us. Keep us from bringing them together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:16 am

I have had a similar feeling about Elizabeth. I saw how she looked at Rebecca. . I believe that Katherine may be right. Mary, Katherine does not trust her and I really do not trust either. She is keeping secrets. I believe that she is not genuine about her feelings for Marius. I think that she wants him herself.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:35 am

. Well I know that you told Gustav and I that you were uncomfortable with her. So I will trust your intuition about her. Both of you. So once again thank you Elizabeth for wanting to help me but they can take care of my needs and my lady in waiting will be here for me as well . Would you please ask about the physician. That will be a great help.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:53 am

I looked at the three of them and knew that this was going to be harder than I had planned. Then I thought to myself it wouldn't be as the physician will come when I ask as I have paid him a genuine sum. I knew exactly what was wrong with Mary but I would not tell her she was with child, I wanted to see their surprised look.

I gathered my thoughts then looked at them.

"If that is your wish Queen Mary then very well I will go and speak to the physician for I do know him quite well. I said turning to Duchess Katherine.

"I thank you for your kind words about my Ruby pendant Duchess, yours is stunning too.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:11 am

I look at Agnetha and Katherine. . I appreciate you doing this for me Elizabeth . Katherine can you ask Gustav to come and see me . Agnetha I think that I could use a sip of wine.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:19 am

. Sure. You look pale. I will tell King Gustav that you need him . I head towards the door. When I step out of the door I see a man standing by the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:24 am

I smile at Mary and I really can see that she must really feel ill. I handed her the wine and she took a sip and closed her eyes.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:29 am

I wondered who is this man and why does he stand there. I look at him but I turned to go to get King Gustav. Mary look pale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:42 pm

I took a sip of the wine and laid back down to relax and wait for Gustav to come to see me. . Thank you Agnetha for the wine. Has Katherine returned. When Gustav comes would you please send him in.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next