The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Great Hall - Page 3 Empty Re: The Great Hall

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:29 am

"Mary, how about we dance your favourite dance? The one that you showed me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:31 am

I smiled at Mary as she showed concern for Mary Boleyn, who was meeting with King Gustav and his family.

I walked over with Mary to introduce the young Boleyn to King Gustav and family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:37 am

I smiled at my wife after we had finished our dance.

"Well my love, you may present Mary Boleyn to me if you would like? You may dance with whoever you wish Mary and I do think that Rebecca would like that very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:39 am

I smiled at Mary Boleyn as she curtsied before me having been introduced by my wife.

"Good day lady Boleyn, it is an honour to meet you. I do hope that you are enjoying the festivities here in Sweden? I am honoured to meet the sister of Queen Anne.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:41 am

I smiled towards Mary Boleyn as she spoke.

"Lady Mary, I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying yourself here in Sweden. It is an honour to receive you here. Have you met my wonderful family, Lady Mary?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:58 am

"Katherine, this is the best news that you could have told me. I do think that we should wait until after the coronation before we tell their majesties of this most wonderful news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:11 am

I looked at Anne.

"Anne, I would be most honoured to dance with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:50 pm

No not yet Your Majesty. I wanted to wait until I was invited to meet them. It would be an honor to meet your family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:49 am

I smiled towards Mary Boleyn.

"It will be an honour for me to introduce you to my family. I said to her as I led her over to the table were my mother and two sisters were sat.

"Mother, this is Mary Boleyn. She is sister to Queen Anne of England and is here as a guest of honour, invited by my wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:14 am

I looked up at my son as he approached the table with a beautiful young lady. He introduced her as Mary Boleyn, the sister of Queen Anne Boleyn of England. I smiled at the young lady then spoke.

"Lady Mary, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Magda Olsson, mother of King Gustav of Sweden and this is Agnetha and Rebecca, Gustav's sisters. I hope you are enjoying your visit to Sweden, Mary? Will you be attending the coronation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:21 am

I looked at the young Mary Boleyn as she was introduced to us by my brother. I spoke after mother had finished.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Lady Mary, I am Agnetha Svensson, sister to King Gustav. I do hope there will be time for us to get to know each other more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:27 am

I looked at Mary Boleyn.

"Hello, lady Mary. I am Rebecca Svensson, youngest child of the family. How are you finding Sweden?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:05 pm

King Gustav kindly introduced me to his family. I feel so privileged to have the honor of talking to his Majesty's family. They were all sitting at the table and curtsey before them. It is an honor to make you acquittance. They all introduced themselves to me. They were all very cordial and kind. . I have not seen much of your country but I am sure it is amazing. I would love to see more but I believe that that would be possible. I thank you for having me here in your beautiful home. I curtsey again and I began to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:47 am

I smiled at the young Mary Boleyn.

"We would love to show you more of our country Lady Mary, why not first join us for the coronation ceremony?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:13 pm

Mary is being much too over admired. I think to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:40 pm

I thank you very much your Majesty.  You are so kind.          I am going to enjoy seeing Queen Mary being crowned as Queen of Sweden.   I hear that King Gustav is a kind King.  He was very  amenable to me when I was introduced to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:59 am

I looked at Anne and I wondered what was she thinking. She looks so serious .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:05 pm

"Dear Sister Mary, I do hope you are behaving yourself. Do not drink too much wine." I come over to Mary to whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:44 pm

I smile towards Mary Boleyn as she spoke then I also notice her sister coming over to speak with her.

"I thank you, Lady Mary for your kind words towards my son. I am so pleased to see him happy again. Is this your sister, Queen Anne of England? I say looking at Anne Boleyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:53 pm

Yes this is my sister Anne. Queen of England. I am here because Queen Mary invited me. She is a very kind woman to me. I do not want to make her regret her asking. I also do not want to disrespect King Henry. I wanted to say thank you for letting into your home and country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:15 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you Lady Mary. I do hope that you find our country to your liking and please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2023 3:58 pm

Thank you your Majesty. You have been a most gracious hostess. Anne has always been a most protective sister. Do not worry dear sister I am on my best behavior .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2023 5:30 pm

"It is nice to meet you, Your Majesty. How fares thee?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2023 8:55 am

I smile at both Boleyn sisters then I reply firstly to Mary Boleyn.

"Lady Mary, you are most welcome of course. How would you like it Mary and Anne of course if I introduced you both to our very good friends from the Ukraine at the Coronation?

I then reply to Anne.

"Queen Anne, it is an honour to have you here in Sweden. I do fare well thank you, how about yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2023 3:59 pm

I listen very carefully to hear Queen Anne's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next