The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Great Hall - Page 7 Empty Re: The Great Hall

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:47 pm

. Thank you for the invitation your Majesty. I would love to have a meal with you both. It sounds lovely. Should I message King Francis that I will be staying and extended period. . I curtsey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:50 pm

I am happy that I can have more time with my niece and get to know her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:52 pm

"Katherine, it may be best that King Francis receives word of your extended stay here. Please do take my carriage to the residence. You will see some great sites along the road too including the lovely harbour village.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:58 pm

.     I willl dol just that your Majesty.  I will love to see your lovely country.  From what I have so far it is amazing

Last edited by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor on Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:01 pm

I smiled at Mary Boleyn as I led her to the dancefloor.

"That is wonderful Mary to hear that you have served such a fine woman like the Swedish Queen. Ukraine needs a kind hearted person like you, for although my father is king he is not kind to women at times. I would like to show you my country if you wish to accept my invitation? I will leave alone with you as father is staying here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:10 pm

I felt myself blushing at the thought of me visiting his country.  .
   Your Highness I would be honored to visit your home
.  I curtsey but would this be proper to leave alone with him I do not want to give him a bad impression of me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:16 pm

I look to see that Mary Boleyn is dancing with Alexei. I hope that she is enjoying herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:20 pm

"Katherine, that is wonderful. Myself and Mary must go and get ourselves ready, we shall ride on this evening to the residence. Please do not rush Katherine, the coach is waiting for you anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:53 pm

I curtsey before them both and I exited the room. I will send Francis the message now to have it delivered as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:27 am

I smiled to the King and Queen.  I went over to Queen Mary. .    I wanted to let you both know that Prince Alexei has invited me to his home country.  I have excepted but I just wanted to let you both know and to say thank you for everything.  . I saw Anne so I went to her as she was standing with King Henry.  .     Anne I wanted to let you know that Prince Alexei has invited me to his country and we are to leave together.  .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:48 am

. Mary I am happy for you. He is a fine gentleman and I am glad that you have met someone who wants to be with you and without ill intentions. Go with my blessings. Prince Alexei you have found a gem in my dear friend Mary Boleyn. She is a good and kind person. You will never find a more genuine lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:09 pm

"Queen Mary, thank you, I know that myself and Lady Boleyn will get on very well together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:44 pm

Thank you your Majesties for giving me this wonderful experience of my life.   Thank you Alexei for excepting me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:26 am

"You are welcome Mary, I hope you have a nice time with Alexei. I say as I saw a servant come in and inform me that someone was here wanting to see me.

I let them in and noticed a coachman who was wounded had come and had a message for me.

"What is it my good man?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:30 pm

.     Oh, I hope nothing is seriously wrong. I think but you should have someone look at your wounds  I hope that nothing has happened to Katherine Elizabeth for is her Coachman that came in to see Gustav.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:38 pm

I saw a Coachman come into the palace where we all will standing beside our brother and our sister-in-law, Queen Mary, looks very concerned. I hope all is well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:47 pm

Rebecca and I came to where Gustav was standing. The Coachman that had Katherine Elizabeth has come back wounded. He was giving my brother a message. I hope that there's nothing seriously wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:52 pm

I look to my family after the coachman had spoken to me.

"Rebecca, Agnetha, can you both join me in my chamber for I wish to speak with you both privately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:42 am

I was still dancing with Prince Alexei when Katherine Elizabeth's coachman came and spoke to their Majesties. King Gustav said that she was kidnapped. I can only imagine what she is going through there. I wonder what can I do to help her and the other people who was taken with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:58 am

I stood close to Gustav while he was told about Katherine. I am still surprised to hear that she is my niece. I am sorry that I had to meet her like this but I hope that I can change that when she is with us again. I held Gustav's hand as he told us all what has happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2023 10:02 am

When I heard the news about Katherine, both myself and Mary stopped dancing and worried about her.

"If I may suggest, I do have an idea Mary that may work to help the lady Katherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:14 pm

I heard Alexei's plan  .   I would like to go to the port and try to find Katherine to let her know that you are making plans to rescue them.  I could get on board as a maid.  I will be able to get to her. The pirates will not suspect me of being anyone except a maid.  Let me do this. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:26 pm

I looked at Mary.  .   Mary are you sure you want to do this.  I will be dangerous.  If they figure out why you are there they will harm you or worse kill you.  I believe you are a brave woman but I am not sure if this is a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:33 am

I look at both Mary Boleyn then at Queen Mary.

"Your majesty, I know that what lady Boleyn is suggesting is dangerous, but she is right, no one there but Katherine would recognise her. I could get her on their ship and be close by with my ship to rescue should anything happen to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:00 pm

What is happening? Mary is brave woman but doing this could be suicide and in my heart I do not want her to do this but I could not say anything so I looked at all of them.but I did not say a word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next