The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dining Hall

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dining Hall Empty The Dining Hall

Post by King Richard III Wed 11 Sep 2019 - 7:06

The dining room at the palace.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

https://tudorroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Dining Hall Empty Re: The Dining Hall

Post by Guest Tue 8 Aug 2023 - 22:53

I had invited both of my sister to the dining hall as I wanted to speak to them about marriages I had in mind as well as their thoughts on the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Aug 2023 - 21:24

I give Gustav a hug, Well dear brother you have invited me here tell me what do want to discuss. I want you to let you know the wedding was beautiful and you and Mary look wonderful..I can not wait to get to know her better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Aug 2023 - 22:38

"Rebecca, the wedding was one of the things that I was wanting to speak to you about, but there is no need now and I am sure soon that you will get to know Mary well.

I did want to talk to you Rebecca about a potential marriage for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2023 - 1:49

I walked into the dinning hall and there I saw Rebecca and Gustav.  I gave them both a hug and a kiss.  .   How are you Rebecca, feeling better?  The wedding was beautiful Gustav.  Where is Mary.? I wanted wish her good night. She looked so beautiful.  So brother you wanted to see me. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Aug 2023 - 10:22

I smiled at my sister Agnetha as she walked into the room.

"Agnetha, I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the wedding, I am very happy with my marriage to Mary too. The Queen, she is viewing her chambers, you may see her tonight.

I did want to talk to you Agnetha, it is regarding a potential marriage for you. I noticed at the feast that you did seem to have a great deal of affection for Marius Daee, the King of Romania, now I was wondering, would you be happy in a match with him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Aug 2023 - 19:33

Yes we had a very nice conversation and it was special I would like to get to know him better. Do you know him at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Aug 2023 - 9:31

"Agnetha, I do not know him well, I am however very happy for you to get to know him better, if you wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Aug 2023 - 15:42

. Thank you Gustav. I would be happy to get to know him better. He seems to be a most intelligent, kind and strong man. To getting to know will make me very happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Aug 2023 - 9:04

"Agnetha, would you like for me to invite him here to speak with you privately?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Aug 2023 - 15:14

. Would you do that for me Gustav. Yes I would if you do not mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Aug 2023 - 10:24

"Agnetha, I would indeed. I shall send for him at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2023 - 0:48

I give my brother a hug and kisses his cheek.  .   Thank you Gustav.  Can I see Mary and I can tell her everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 5 Sep 2023 - 10:15

I smiled at Rebecca.

"Of course Rebecca, you may tell Mary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 9 Sep 2023 - 13:00

I smiled thinking about what Gustav has suggested. Then I saw Queen Mary coming out Queen Mary . I hope that you like your chambers. I want to let you know something. Gustav is requesting for the King of Romania to come to see me. I enjoyed our talk at the wedding and especially at the coronation. So Gustav is requesting him to come so that we can continue to speak a little more privately. . I give my new sister a hug. Mary smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Sep 2023 - 2:05

I walked into the dining hall were I see Gustav with his sister Rebecca. She walked towards me and greeted me with a hug and kiss along with her beautiful smile.. Hello Rebecca I did not expect such a warm greeting thank you. Gustav my chambers are beautiful thank you my love. You took great care to make comfortable so thank you. Rebecca you are glowing you must have wonderful news. . I looked at both Gustav and Rebecca with a smile on my face..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Sep 2023 - 20:58

. Well I will see you look lovely. Getting comfortable with your chambers. Maybe you and I can have a chat. I would like to know all about you. Gustav has told me some things but I would like to know about the personal things. Like your childhood in England

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Oct 2023 - 21:15

I hope that Agnetha will forgive me for telling our sister Queen Mary about her good news. . I am sorry Mary that I gave you Agnetha s news. She is to privately speak to the King of Romania. Gustav asked him if he would like see her. Is it not a wonderful idea and kind of him to suggest it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Oct 2023 - 21:38

Looking at Rebecca . I am happy that you think of me as your sister. But do not worry about this I am glad that Agnetha is going to speak with the Romanian King. Now I can not wait to see the match Gustav will set up for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Oct 2023 - 16:11

I smiled at them both as Mary did look amazing tonight.

"Rebecca, I do hope that you will forgive me, but I was hoping that you would like to come with me to Romania to meet with King Marius and discuss the potential match. Agnetha, I believe I have found a suitable match for her too. Would you like to come Rebecca?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Oct 2023 - 17:22

. Yes I would like for you to come with me. Will Mary be able to come as well. I would like her to come as a comfort. I hope that Agnetha will be able to find a wonderful match

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Oct 2023 - 22:12

"Rebecca, of course Mary will accompany us to Romania. We should really leave as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Oct 2023 - 22:36

Looking at Rebecca I smiled. . Of course I will accompany you if you wish. It will be an adventure. I have never been to Romania. I do not know of this King Marius. I hope that he will be a good match for you dear Rebecca. Shall we have our things packed for our trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Oct 2023 - 22:45

Smiling at them both . I am happy that you will accompany me to meet Marius. Hopefully I will find a good man In him. A man like my brother. You are so lucky Mary. Gustav is a very kind man. Filled with lots of love to give. He truly loves you. I see the way he looks at you and talks about you. Please make him happy. He really deserves to be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Oct 2023 - 1:33

. Do not worry. I love him madly. I want to spend my life making him happy. I believe that he is truly a gentle soul. I hope that I will be able to please him and be the wife he deserves. I want to have children with him and raise them. So know that I love your brother with all of my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next