The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Great Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: The Great Hall

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:56 pm

I danced with George and he glides across the floor. I can see everyone dancing and it is the most beautiful site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:04 pm

Of course Gustav my brother is most definitely the next dance. Perhaps afterwards I can talk to your sister while others dance. I would not want her to be left alone at the celebration. Can she at least join in that way. But first my brother I turned to see Henry walk towards me and I smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:06 am

I took Charles by the hand and whisper in his ear. Charles I want to talk to you about something. Maybe when there is a quiet moment we can talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:18 am

Henry took me by the hand and lead me to the dancefloor. . Henry thank you for such a wonderful wedding day.  I must say that you look quite dashing in your suit.  I truly love you and I appreciate that you introduced me to your friend.  Thank you for everything. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:10 am

George you are a great dancer. Who will you dance with next when we change partners. I don't know who can I dance with I smile at my brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:42 am

I smiled at Mary as she finished dancing with me.

"Mary, I may well ask Anne to dance with me next. Whom will you ask to dance Mary?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:29 pm

I do not believe that I can ask. Must I not wait for someone to ask me as a lady?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:01 pm

Henry I wanted to let you know that I appreciate all of your efforts to making this the happiest birthday gift ever.  My wedding is perfect and I have you to thank for that.  Gustav has made me feel special and I thank you for introducing him to me.  Plus you look amazing I am proud to call you brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:21 pm

I smiled at Mary as I took her hand and we both began our dance.

"Mary, I am so glad that you are enjoying your day here. I wanted it to be a special birthday for you. I knew how unhappy you were and I could only hope that King Gustav would make you happy again. I can see now that I did make the right choice and that you are happy. What dance would you like to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:30 pm

I looked at my sister Mary then spoke.

"Indeed, maybe you should wait to be asked Mary. Might I suggest perhaps that maybe you have a talk with the Svensson family that are seated at the table and soon a man will come to you Mary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:44 pm

I look at Katherine and then I whisper back to her.

"Katherine, we can talk now if you wish?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:47 pm

I smiled at Mary.

"Mary, I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our dance. I am sure you will enjoy the dance with your brother Henry. I myself am to dance with his Queen before dancing with my family. I do think that Rebecca would very much like to talk with you when you can Mary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:10 am

I am glad that you enjoyed the dance as well. I see Henry.. Anne is doing well and I will say it. But Anne's sister, Mary, is also here, she would like to meet you. She is a kind person. Is there anyone who you wish that I would meet? I will talk to Rebecca after my dance with Henry. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:14 am

Well Henry I think that you should choose.  I know that you are going to think of something wonderful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:23 am

Well Charles I wanted to tell you that I am with child. You are going to be a father. I wanted to tell you secretly because I didn't want to take anything away from Queen Mary and King Gustav's day. So would you keep it between us just for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:30 am

Yes quite right. Perhaps I should speak to them. Thank you George for the suggestion. After I left my brother I walked over to say hello to King Gustav's family but I stopped in my track and decided not to go until I was introduced. People my find that rude, instead I went to sit down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:38 am

My eyes lit up as Katherine told me that she was with child.

"Katherine, this is wonderful news. I am going to be a father. Thank you for telling me and do not worry it will stay between us for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:42 am

"You are welcome Mary. I do believe that King Gustav is calling you over to him as you did say that you wanted to meet him Mary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:10 pm

Charles, I am so happy that you are excited about this. I know that you will be a wonderful father. When would you like to tell their Majesties our news. Perhaps after the coronation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:16 pm

I looked towards were George was pointing and there was the King and Queen of Sweden gesturing for me come to see them. I walked slowly over to them. I curtsey
Your Majesties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:29 pm

As I was dancing with Henry I see that Gustav has asked for Mary Boleyn to come over to meet him. I looked back at Henry. Dear Henry let me go to introduce Mary Boleyn to Gustav. Come and walk with me. We walked towards Gustav as Mary Boleyn approached us. . Gustav I would like to present to you a friend of mine. This is Mary Boleyn. Queen Anne's sister. . I smiled gently to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:16 am

Hello your Majesty. It is an honor to meet you I curtsey. I am happy to have been invited to witness your nuptials. Sweden is an amazing country and I wish that I could see the beautiful countryside here. Thank you for allowing me to celebrate with you here your Majesties. May you both enjoy much happiness I curtsey before them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:53 am

I am glad that you are here Mary now please excuse me darling but I wish to continue my dance with Henry. Mary I leave you for a short time Henry led me back to the dancefloor and we continue our dance. . I hope that she will be alright I know that she was nervous to meet Gustav.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:39 pm

"George does thee want to dance with thy sister?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:56 pm

Hello dear Anne. I hope that you are enjoying the festivities. I just meet King Gustav Queen Mary introduced me to him. He seems to be very cordial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next