The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Hall

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Great Hall - Page 6 Empty Re: The Great Hall

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:20 pm

"When do you expect the birth of your child?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:34 pm

. I have some time before I am due.  I am just excited that we will have an addition to our family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:35 pm

Mary Tudor and Mary Boleyn seem to be having a lovely chat and good time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:30 pm

. Mary , You will be just fine. Alexei will be happy to make your acquaintance and you are a good friend and I hope that you are happy with him. I am told that he is a fine gentleman and a great friend. He and Gustav are good friends. I believe that his family is a good judge of character and they have said that he is good man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:53 am

"Lady Katherine, excellent news it is and what a great day to announce it. I do hope that you both have a healthy son together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Thank you Majesty, That is my wish as well I look at Charles and smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:28 pm

. Queen Mary, Iam quite nervous so may, I take my leave . I will wait for Queen Magda over at the tables. I feel silly just standing around like this. Even though you are standing here with me. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:34 pm

. Mary , you have nothing to be nervous about. But I do understand. So instead of sitting in the corner waiting for the queen you and I will have a dance together. Enjoy yourself. I will not have you standing here waiting for someone to come over and talk to you. So come to the dancefloor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:05 pm

.     That is a a delightful idea I would love to go on the dance floor. Queen Mary thank you for being so kind to me. I do not want to be a wallflower but being around all of these dignitaries is a little overwhelming. But you have made me feel more comfortable than anyone else although King Gustav has been quite kind as well as his family. But I am still very nervous about meeting Prince Alexei. I have been told that they have known him for a very long time. And I am not sure if he will like me. But I hope that he does for I have seen him in the crowd and he seems very amiable young man. He seems as though I could be a good friend to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:38 am

"Katherine, you will have to keep me informed. Do you know when your child is due?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:08 am

I had been away from the hall for a while as I had gone to speak to Alexei. It was after a couple of hours that I returned to the hall with him and I looked to see if I could see Mary Boleyn anywhere and then I waved my hand at her for her to come over and meet Alexei.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:11 am

Having had a long talk with Magda about the young Mary Boleyn, I could not wait to meet her. I had come to the great hall with Magda, where I stood beside her as she called Mary over to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:24 pm

I see Queen Magda standing beside a handsome young man when she called me over. I curtsey to both of them. . Your Majesty. Your Highness. My name is Mary Boleyn. I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:04 pm

Yes your Majesty I will make sure that I keep you informed. I have a way to go as I am not to far along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:30 pm

I finally see Queen Magda but she not alone. She was standing beside a young man It must have been Alexei, Gustav's family friend. Then I see that the queen had called Mary Boleyn over and it seems that Mary is going to meet with Alexei. I am happy to see that she will get to meet him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:51 pm

I was so nervous that I could not hear him speak.  I feel like I am seeing an untouchable person who I can not touch because something blocking me.  But I watch him as he takes my hand to dance and my heart is beating so hard I think he can hear it. Finally I can hear him ask me if I am alright.  I am say to him.   Forgive me your highness.  I feel so anxious and I want to make a good impression but I do not think that I am doing a good job.  .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:29 pm

I hope that Agnatha is alright.  I am getting concerned.  I can not find Margaret,  Gustav is with his sister ,who is not feeling well.  It is getting late and I am weary.  The day has been wonderful.  So I head towards the wedding table and I sip on some wine to quiet my thoughts and settle the nerves..  For those who dance away I smiled and nodded to them.  I am happy that they are enjoying the evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:11 pm

I seea servant and I inquire about King Gustav. He did not know exactly where he was. So he pointed to a group of ladies so I gracefully walked in that direction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:00 am

I am surprised to see the young lady that has entered the room. I wonder who she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:28 am

"Mary Boleyn, I would like to present to you Prince Alexei Olegovna of Ukraine. He is heir to the throne and he has been very eager to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:33 am

I took Mary Boleyn's hand in mind and walked with her to the dancefloor. I could see that she was anxious and nervous, but it did not bother me.

"Lady Mary, it is okay to be nervous, this is new to you and I understand why you are nervous. Queen Magda tells me that you are the sister of Queen Anne of England, is that right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:49 pm

.   Yes I am her sister.  I am told that you are a good friend of King Gustav and his family.  I am friends with Queen Mary as I was one of her ladies in waiting while she was in England and France.  As he spoke I started to relax.  His kindness and his understanding of how I felt comforted me. I started to feel like myself and in that I knew that he would not look unfavorably upon me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:14 pm

Before I left the room with Gustav and Katherine Elizabeth I saw that Mary Boleyn was dancing with Prince Alexei. She looks like she feels comfortable with him. She had told me that she was nervous but she looks she is at ease with him. I am happy for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:41 pm

Awaiting an answer from King Gustav on whether I should stay while their Majesties read the letter. Or should I wait for their response. I was nervous just finding out that the Queen of Sweden is my aunt Mary. I hope that she will like me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:40 pm

I looked at Katherine,

[/color=#808000]"Katherine, will you join us at my private estate for a meal?[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next