The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marriage of Phillip II of Spain and Mary I of England

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Marriage of Phillip II of Spain and Mary I of England - Page 4 Empty Re: Marriage of Phillip II of Spain and Mary I of England

Post by Queen Mary I Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:28 pm

'Slowly but surly, Philip. Most of them are Catholic anyway. I am greatly looking forward to going to Naples.' Queen Mary enthused.
Queen Mary I
Queen Mary I

Back to top Go down

Marriage of Phillip II of Spain and Mary I of England - Page 4 Empty Re: Marriage of Phillip II of Spain and Mary I of England

Post by Phillip II of Spain Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:31 am

"Mary, it will be new for me in Naples too as I have never been. Maybe we should make it our first trip together, to visit our new kingdom.
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mary I Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:29 pm

'Yes let it be our first trip together. I believe I shalt be glorious.' the Lady Mary said,
Queen Mary I
Queen Mary I

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:19 pm

"Mary, shall I start to make the preparations for the trip?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mary I Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 pm

'Yes, please do.' Finally happy after all these years, thought good Queen Mary. She praised God.
Queen Mary I
Queen Mary I

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:01 pm

"Then I shall begin to make preparations for us to leave. What will happen in England whilst we are away?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mary I Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:49 am

'I will have Stephan Gardiner, Bishop of Winchester take care of the day to day business of state. He is my prime minister. He is the head of my Council. He is loyal and I have always admired him.' Queen Mary said.
Queen Mary I
Queen Mary I

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:50 pm

"It does seem like you have anything in order for when we leave for the Netherlands. Can I ask you Mary, what about your sister, do you think that she would try to seize the crown in your abscense?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mary I Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:03 am

'I certainly hope not. Elizabeth would not be that stupid. She will wait this thing out. She hopes I do not have a child so she can succeed. I know that she hopes I do not have a child.' Queen Mary stated.
Queen Mary I
Queen Mary I

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Fri May 03, 2024 11:00 pm

"Mary, that is not going to happen. Let her think what she will. By this I mean, she will not succeed to the throne as we will have a healthy son and heir. Do you doubt this Mary?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mary I Sat May 04, 2024 8:21 pm

'I do not doubt that we shall have a healthy boy. I long for a healthy boy.."Queen Mary said, regally.
Queen Mary I
Queen Mary I

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip II of Spain Yesterday at 10:42 pm

"I shall pray that we have a healthy boy. Did you know that in my first marriage, I had a young son but sadly he was taken from me?
Phillip II of Spain
Phillip II of Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Mary I Today at 3:36 pm

"I know that you have Don Carlos, Philip."
Queen Mary I
Queen Mary I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4