The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marriage of King James III and Margaret of Denmark

2 posters

Go down

Marriage of King James III and Margaret of Denmark Empty Marriage of King James III and Margaret of Denmark

Post by James III Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:50 pm

I had arrived at the chapel near Stirling Castle where I was to wed Margaret of Denmark. I hoped that she would like the ceremony that I had had prepared for her as I had gown very traditional with Scottish scenes, but also tried to add some from her native country. I wore tartan and a blue overcoat for the ceremony. I hoped that Margaret would like it.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Marriage of King James III and Margaret of Denmark Empty Re: Marriage of King James III and Margaret of Denmark

Post by Margaret of Denmark Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:50 pm

As the lady in waiting helped me with putting on my beautiful gown that James has had made for me. I head towards the chapel near Stirling Castle. The decorations were amazing. There were traditional colors all through the chapel. Slowly I made my way down to were I saw James standing. Tears stream down my face. Finally I stood next to him. Looking at him trembling.
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Marriage of King James III and Margaret of Denmark Empty Re: Marriage of King James III and Margaret of Denmark

Post by James III Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:55 pm

I smiled as I took hold of Margaret's hand as she arrived and I looked at her in the eyes.
"The gown suits you really well Margaret. You look beautiful and I do very much hope that you will enjoy today's private ceremony.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Denmark Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:28 am

I blush as I smile. . Thank you the gown that you suggested is perfect. You look quite handsome yourself. I nervous but I am happy that you are with me and we can share this beautiful private ceremony together.
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by James III Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:03 am

"Margaret, I am so happy that you like the gown I chose for you, it really does suit you. I thank you for your compliment too. After today you will be Scotland's new Queen, which I am so happy for and the fact that you will be my wife too.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Denmark Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:06 pm

. After today everything will change except the love I feel for you. Being a good Queen is important like being a good wife. I want to be both to you. I love a small and private ceremony is special
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by James III Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:32 pm

"Margaret, today will indeed be a very special day for us both and I am so glad that you like it here too.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Denmark Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:54 pm

I was thinking about whether or not I will be able to make a good wife and Queen for King James. Am I wrong for him. But I took a deep breath and began to walk towards were James was standing. Shaking with each step I took.
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by James III Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:54 pm

I smiled as Margaret approached. She looked stunning in her gown and I could start to sense that this was going to be a splendid day for Scotland as a whole.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Denmark Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:10 pm

King James looks handsome in his royal attire. I smiled as I walked with him. All I wanted to do is marry him. Be his wife. My love.
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by James III Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:39 am

Margaret looked beautiful in what she wore. Having her as my wife would be the best moment of my life. I stood proud and smiled at her as she approached.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Denmark Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:10 pm

I came down to stand next to James. I look deeply into his eyes. Thinking that I will become his wife. I would love him regardless of him being a king. I stand at the alter beside my love.
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by James III Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:42 pm

I stand and look at my love. I was so happy that she was here beside me. She is a true beauty.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Denmark Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:09 pm

I am nervous as the ceremony begins. I love him and I wish to spend my life with him.
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by James III Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:47 pm

The ceremony began and as the priest started to talk I held Margaret's hand.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Denmark Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:15 pm

I was happy that James was holding my hand keeping me steady as the ceremony begins. Soon I shall be James wife. Then we can start our lives together.
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by James III Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:50 pm

The ceremony progressed and I held Margaret hand and smiled at her. The priest then pronounced us husband and wife and I kissed Margaret.

"You are now Queen my love.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Denmark Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:06 am

. You are my King. I love you. I touch James face and kiss him gently.
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by James III Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:43 pm

"I love you dearly too Margaret. You will be a great Queen.
James III
James III

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Denmark Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:16 pm

. Well I hope that I can be a good wife and Queen for you and the people. To day is the first day of the rest of our lives. May they be happy and blessed by GOD
Margaret of Denmark
Margaret of Denmark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down