The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving for investure of Prince Edward

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arriving for investure of Prince Edward  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arriving for investure of Prince Edward

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:17 pm

I incline thy head towards King Richard.

I will do all that your Grace asks of course.

Back to top Go down

Arriving for investure of Prince Edward  - Page 2 Empty Re: Arriving for investure of Prince Edward

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:07 pm

I wait by thy carriage for orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by King Richard III Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:28 pm

I finish talking to Stanley then signal for my son to come over.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

https://tudorroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:14 am

I go to Queen Anne's private rooms as she has summoned thee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:15 am

At my fathers signal; I go to his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by King Richard III Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:25 am

My son approaches and i hold his hand.

"Come Edward today is going to be a grand day for you let's go and get you ready for the ceremony" I say taking him to a room and helping him dress for ceremony.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:22 am

Myself and Queen Margaret were arriving in our carriage at Ludlow for the investiture and as our carriage stops i turn to Queen Margaret.

"Shall we both exit at the same time my dear wife or shall i go first and then you and your beauty arrive behind me?" I say looking at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:50 am

I smile at my husband King James.

Thy King should always go first, Lord husband

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:12 am

I leave thy courtyard and head inside to thy apartments to talk with Duke Buckingham.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:20 pm

I smile at my wife and I get out of the carriage and I begin to approach the crowd at Ludlow as trumpets blare and our names announced and then I walked and waited for my wife before we greeted monarchs together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:52 pm

I descend from thy carriage and follow my husband King James III to greet thy royal English Monarchs. The crowd seem to like us and thy weather is warm with a slight breeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by King Richard III Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:22 pm

I see the Scottish monarchs arrive and as they approach I greet them both.

"Your majesties may i welcome you both to Ludlow and I am so pleased you could both come and may I say Margaret you look most splendid today. Please forgive my wife she is in her chamber getting ready for the ceremony she will be here soon. I say to them.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:44 pm

I turn to my husband,

Sorry I am late my Lord Husband King Richard. I am finally here and ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:07 pm

It is so good to see you once more my son, King Richard and darling Queen Anne.

Back to top Go down

Post by King Richard III Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:25 pm

I smile at my wife as she arrives.

"You have no need to apologise Anne you look beautiful and now you are here let the ceremony begin." I say as I summoned my son over and smiled at lady mother as everyone now took their seats and the investiture began and after a few minutes a small crown was placed on Edward's head and he was declared as Prince of Wales by myself and Queen Anne in front of them all.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:03 am

I greet all thy nobles and my family at thy doors and head in to thy Great Hall where thy ceremony is to take place. I sit with thy sisters and thy lords on thy balcony to watch from there.
Thy investure begins.
During the reading in Welsh and English, King Richard invested Edward with thy girdle, sword, coronet, ring, rod and kingly mantle then he kissed Queen Annes cheek and embraced his father. Then Edward took his place in thy throne at his mother's right. A brief religious service is then conducted.
Edward is now Prince of Wales and Earl of Chester.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:41 pm

This is a glorious day for England. My son is now Prince of Wales.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2