The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving for investure of Prince Edward

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arriving for investure of Prince Edward  Empty Arriving for investure of Prince Edward

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:15 pm

A guard of Buckingham offers thee his hand as I dismount from my horse. I smile at his kind eyes and turn my head towards thy Castle.
My sisters are also dismounting their horses. Thy Duke of Buckingham is standing close to thy Stanley's. My lady mother has not arrived yet it seems.
I turn towards a shout from the castle portculllis, as a castle guard approaches holding a letter.

Back to top Go down

Arriving for investure of Prince Edward  Empty Re: Arriving for investure of Prince Edward

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:38 pm

As much as I love to ride the horse, I am so glad to be done. Our Lady Mother is late, I hope there is no problem for her? Anne seems to have fared this trip well. I wonder what is in that letter.

Back to top Go down

Arriving for investure of Prince Edward  Empty Re: Arriving for investure of Prince Edward

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:30 pm

I arrived with the Woodville girls at Ludlow and as they dismount I go to the gate and begin talking with the guard and soon thr door to the castle opens for us I watched Elizabeth as she went in before entering with the Stanley's myself and preparing for the kings arrival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:44 pm

I arrive at Ludlow. I dismount my horse. I wait for someone to show us where to go. My husband is in front of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:00 am

I ride through thy gatehouse at Ludlow Castle with my younger daughters behind thee. Guards are talking to thy Stanley's that I see in thy distance. Thy warm sun is delightful and I pull on my horses reins to stop so I can dismount.
There is a somber atmosphere.
I motion for a guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:17 pm

Myself and my Lady wife behind thee ride through thy gatehouse and wait for a gaurd to show us to our quarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:06 pm

I see my Lady mother Dowager Queen Elizabeth Woodville arrive with thy sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:47 pm

I arrive at Ludlow Castle with my betrothed Lady Elizabeth Jane Shore riding beside thee on her white horse.
I see guards talking with thy Duke of Buckingham.
Thy mood is sombre.
I motion for a guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:00 pm

My husband has just informed me that we have much to do at Ludlow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:08 pm

I approach Lady Elizabeth Woodville,

Hello Lady Elizabeth Woodville. It is lovely to see thee once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:40 pm

I approach my sister.

I am ready to see the chapel, Elizabeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:15 pm

I am a little weary from my travels but I'm not as young as I used to be. I approach the Lady Elizabeth.

My son would like to know if all is ready for the Royal family to travel to Ludlow. Please let me know at your urgent convenience.

Back to top Go down

Post by King Richard III Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:36 pm

After a long journey from Westminster I arrive at Ludlow with Queen Anne and my son and we step out of the royal carriage and begin walking towards the castle. I see Stanley.

"Thomas before we commence both ceremonies may I speak with you a moment?" i say as Anne approached her ladies.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

https://tudorroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:35 pm

I turn to my ladies. I await for them to give me my proper respect as Queen before I greet them warmly with a small short hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:45 pm

Hello my ladies, we have much to discuss. Let us go inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:56 pm

I whisper to Cecily as Queen Anne approaches.

Later, I think our aunt wants attention

I curtsy politely to Queen Anne.

Your Grace, aunt Anne, everything is as ye requested

I hug her quickly before she tells us to go inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:00 pm

I hear thy Lady Cecily as Queen Anne is speaking to us.

Everything is ready grandmother, all thy royal quarters

I curtsy to King Richard III as he steps out of thy royal carriage and is Immediately in talks with Lord Thomas Stanley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:07 pm

I watch thy royal family from a distance with my youngest daughters.

Lady Anne Neville is enjoying her new role it seems.

I wait for them to acknowledge thee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:40 pm

I bow towards King Richard.

At once, Your Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by King Richard III Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:10 am

I greet Thomas Stanley then I speak with him in a corner.

"Thomas is there any news you have for me about the lady Woodville and I must ask another thing of you Thomas I recently learnt of a marriage pact between my niece Elizabeth and Henry Tudor and one I cannot accept I would like you to investigate this and find a way to prevent this marriage as I cannot have her marrying the enemy. Can you do this Thomas? Is all set for the ceremonies? I say looking at him awaiting his reply.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:25 am

I cast thine eyes over at Princess Elizabeth quicky before I reply.

Lady Woodville had nothing in her quarters before she arrived here. I will search again but I fear that she knows and is taking more precautionary measures than usual.
Annulling that betrothal is going to take some time, thy papers and witnesses are abroad at this time. But I will sincerely look into it.
Lady Elizabeth Grey has overseen Lady Isobels ceremony and I believe both her and Queen Anne are pleased with thy arrangements.
Thy Duke of Buckingham and myself have overseen thy Investure ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:09 am

I look across at Lord Thomas Stanley and my uncle talking quietly in a corner. Stanley's eyes flick to mine and back to mine uncles.

What are they whispering about?

Back to top Go down

Post by King Richard III Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:18 am

I listen as Thomas Stanley spoke his words whilst quickly glancing over at Elizabeth and smiling before returning to Stanley to reply.

"You may be right Thomas for lady Woodville is wise but keep close watch on her and who she speaks with and inform me of anything suspicious.

The marriage ceremony will not take place and I will require to send word to our men we have on the continent to approach the said church about it too. Any letter my niece writes Stanley that is not to me or to my wife then please ensure you take a copy of it in case she conspires against us with this Tudor. I am glad thy investiture is ready when their Graces from Scotland arrives we shall begin".
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:32 pm

I turn to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Cecily, Duchess Cecily, Lady Anne, Lady Margaret Beaufort, Lady Elizabeth Elizabeth Woodville.

I shall like for us to go into my private chambers if you please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:48 pm

I follow Queen Anne to her private Chambers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next