The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Smith's Ship

+5
Adrian Mcgregor
Kyla of Luxembourg
Margarita Sanchez
Elizabeth Bathory
Abigail Smith
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Abigail Smith's Ship - Page 3 Empty Re: Abigail Smith's Ship

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:21 pm

I smile at Adrian because I am happy that I could help.

. You are welcome.  I am happy that I could help you with this matter.  Yes I am pretty good at handling a sword.  I have been taught since I was old enough to hold one.  If you want you can test me just to make sure that I can handle myself against someone who is truly trying to attack me.  In that case you will have no need to worry about me.  You will know that I can protect myself.   You said that Captain Abigail and her daughter is on Cassandra's ship.  Do you know her.   You are friends with your captain are you also friends with her daughter?.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:49 pm

Listening to Princess Kyla as she speaks to Adrian. I noticed that she likes him. The way that she stands beside him and the way she looks at him.  I believe that she has a crush on him. I wonder if he even notices.

. Well you two are quite the pair.  I have heard that she is a very good sword woman.  Very capable at handling a sword.  She does not quickly give up.  Kyla you look very happy.  Glad to help out.  Very sweet and quite touching.   Adrian, oh may I call you Adrian,  well you should be careful about following Cassandra Pennyfeather.  Any sign that you are trying to follow her,  she will not hesitate to kill both Abigail and Katherine.  Then she will blow this ship out of the water for good measure.  Perhaps I should write to Elizabeth Hampton and tell her that we are soon to arrive at the island.  That way she will not wonder about the status of my arrival with the princess and her companion.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:44 pm

I listened to the young Princess as she spoke to me.

"I do not believe that it will be necessary for you to demonstrate to me that you can handle a sword Princess. I just wanted to know if you were ready. How long have you and Margarita known each other?
I do not know Abigail's daughter very well, we only met each other the once. Did you mention that you happened to know this Nadia?
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:47 pm

I listened to Elizabeth Bathory as she spoke.

"May I state to you that whilst you are my prisoner you may not interfere with the plans, but as I am not Captain of this ship you may address me as Adrian. I am sticking to Abigail's plan, we follow Cassandra at a safe distance out of sight. What makes you think that I can trust you with this letter after you have already deceived us?
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:28 pm

. Adrian may I suggest that you dictate a letter to send to Elizabeth Hampton. That way she can not put in a coded message. You untie only one hand the other to be tied to the arm of the chair. Does that sound like a good idea
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:27 pm

I looked at Kyla and the way she thought was perfect.
"Princess, that is an excellent idea, I do have to say however that I am not good at writing. I think you would be perfect fo dictate this message to her that she should write. What do you think Princess?
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 pm

. Of course, I can write. I will have to get to Elizabeth Hampton to a place were we can surprise her. I have an idea of what to say . I look at Elizabeth Bathory.

. Tell me Elizabeth what did she tell you were you have to take me. I know that she told where to meet. You are a smart woman so do not try lying to me.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:27 am

I wrote the letter to Elizabeth Hampton. Hopefully she will get it soon. Then we will be able to go to Romania and bring Captain Abigail and her daughter Katherine. I smile

. Adrian I have written the letter to Elizabeth Hampton and I have had it sent to her. I hope that we will be able to find your captain and her daughter.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:41 am

I smiled back at the young Princess.

"Thank you Princess, I knew I could rely on you. I am concerned now about Abigail though. What do we know of this Nadia?
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:03 am

. I am sorry Adrian but I know very little about her.  I know of her.  We never actually met since she is much older than I.  But I will help you with what I can.  I believe that she and Elizabeth are close. But I am told that is angry with her mother but I do not know why. Do you have a plan to get to Elizabeth without Elizabeth Bathory tipping her off.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:31 am

I listened to the young Princess as she spoke. I had stopped the ship before the port as I knew of Abigail's second plan however I had not told Kyla yet. I call her over to my side.
"Kyla, can you and Margarita come over here a moment, I have something that I need to inform you about.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:39 pm

I walked towards Adrian.

. Yes Adrian what is it that you wish to speak to us about. You were able to find Elizabeth Hampton.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:44 pm

The princess and her companion walked over to Adrian as he talked to them. Since we have stopped I guess that we have finally reached Romania.  But they do not know that I sent a secret message to Elizabeth of their plans to trap her at the port.  I can not wait to see his face when it is his men who will be the ones who will be trapped.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:43 pm

I looked at the young Princess.

"We have just captured Elizabeth Hampton and her two very close companions. Abigail is to meet us very soon if her plan goes well. I just want you to be ready as we may well have to face Cassandra Pennyfeather and her crew.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:46 am

I smile at Adrian.

. That is good, yes.  You said that she had two companions with her.  Do you know who they are. Do you know their names.  My mother knows Elizabeth.  Could she be one of Elizabeth's friends. Please I would like to see her if I could.  But yes I am ready for what Cassandra Pennyfeather will do.  Hopefully your captain and her daughter will be here soon.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:07 am

I had managed to make it with Katherine to my ship and we quickly boarded and I was helped on by Adrian.
"Adrian, Cassandra got me as we were leaving, take me to my cabin, so we can sort this. I say as I thanked my daughter and smiled at Kyla as Adrian helped me below.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:27 pm

I really liked the young Princess Kyla and I smiled back at her.

"Kyla, I do believe that here we have both Charlotte Hampton and Marie of Luxembourg, the two close companions of Elizabeth Hampton. Remember, if we have to fight Cassandra as to what I told you and taught you. I say as we waited for Abigail and it was at this moment that Katherine and Abigail arrived on the ship, but I noticed something was wrong with Abigail.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:29 pm

I helped Abigail and noticed that Cassandra had dealt a knife blow to Abigail's back and this annoyed me. I helped Abigail below to her cabin and then laying her down, I helped remove the knife and the on board physician saw to her wound.

"Abigail, I am pleased to see you back, but I swear to you that Cassandra will pay for this. I do have some good news, I captured the prisoners as you requested too.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:35 pm

I was relieved to be back on board my ship and whilst laying down despite the pain the knife was removed.

"Adrian, I am so glad to see you. I can understand as to why you would want to hurt Cassandra for this, but she is mine to deal with. She tried to hurt Katherine, I clearly got in her way. We have to leave here at once. I will spend the night recovering here and in the morning will see the prisoners. Have the men set sail and Adrian, no one but you, enters here tonight, not even my daughter, even though I love her very much, I need to regain my strength. Tell the crew to set sail and set the course back to our original destination. I say as the physician finished treating my wound and luckily it was not too serious.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:38 pm

I kneeled down beside Abigail.

"I am just glad that you are here and that you will get better. Cassandra will get what she deserves soon. I will make sure that no one disturbs you tonight Abigail. We must talk tomorrow when you are better. I say as I went back up to the top deck where everyone else was to inform them of the situation.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:47 pm

I saw Adrian leaving Abigail's room he announced that Abigail wanted her rest.

Adrian I am not going to ask to see my mother. But will she be alright. That Cassandra woman struck her in the back. I was sorry that she was there but I am glad that she was. If it was not for you all being here Nadia would have had me executed. For that I am grateful. I see that Queen Charlotte is here but you were unable to capture Elizabeth Hampton. I do not know who the other woman is. I have never met her. And who is this young lady?
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:59 pm

I saw that the captain came aboard but she is injured.  Another lady came aboard as well.

. Hello.  My name is Princess Kyla of Luxembourg.  Can I assume that you are Captain Abigail's daughter.  It is very nice to meet you.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:13 pm

I look at Katherine as she spoke.

"Katherine, your mother is going to be alright. The dagger was painful but did not hit any serious areas. You say that we have Charlotte Hampton and another, but not Elizabeth? Who is that woman then? Can you tell us anything more about them or this Nadia? I am glad you are alright Katherine.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:39 am

. It is very nice to meet you as well Kyla. Thank you Adrian.  I hope that you are well.  I do not know who this lady is but I know that she is not Elizabeth Hampton.  Nadia is Elizabeth's niece.   She has told Nadia that I have somehow harmed Elizabeth.  I called her a witch and I watched her constantly.  We were trying to move in or take over.  You may ask Queen Charlotte about what her sister feels.  Adrian would it be possible if I could message Agnetha Svensson.  She is King Gustav's sister.  I would like to let her know that I am fine and I am on my way to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:45 am

I looked at Katherine and then listened to her request.

"You may write the letter to Agnetha Svensson. I spoke with Abigail and yourself and Kyla are to accompany me to the dungeons and identify this other woman. Kyla, is it true that one of our prisoners is your mother?
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next