The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Smith to her daughter Katherine

2 posters

Go down

Abigail Smith to her daughter Katherine Empty Abigail Smith to her daughter Katherine

Post by Abigail Smith Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:22 pm

Dear Katherine,

I know our initial meeting was not the best experience. I would however like to, if you want to for us to meet and get to know each other properly. Adrian is keen on this too as he too would like to know you. Let me know if it is something that you would like Katherine.

Abigail
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Abigail Smith to her daughter Katherine Empty Re: Abigail Smith to her daughter Katherine

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:54 am

Dear Abigail,

Thank you for your understanding. I believe that it will be a good idea that I meet with you so that we may get to know each other. Father has also experienced that he would like for me to get to know him better. Since I will be visiting Romania with King Gustav and Queen Mary I will be able to get closer to her. I am surprised that Adrian would like to get to know me. Last I saw him he was not very pleased with me. It will be a wonderful idea to visit with you as well. Thank you very much.

Katherine
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor

Back to top Go down

Abigail Smith to her daughter Katherine Empty Re: Abigail Smith to her daughter Katherine

Post by Abigail Smith Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:50 pm

Dear Katherine,

I do hope that you have a safe trip to Romania and I very much hope that you enjoy the time with your aunt Mary. It does, in a way, please me to hear that Henry wishes to get to know you better, you must however, forgive me for not wanting to be there when you meet with Henry, for I would prefer we meet seperately. Adrian, I know at first he did not seem to like you, but be assured that is not the case Katherine. Adrian is a man, whom I plan to marry, for we have been together a long time and he takes a while to get along with people. He will warm to you when he knows you better and he is willing to try it.

Abigail
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:50 pm

Dear Abigail,

You need not worry I will never want you and King Henry to meet with me.  I want to have a separate relationship with you.   King Henry understand that I would like to know you.  We will soon reach Romania and I am excited to finally reach its shores.  So far I have gotten to know a little about Queen Mary.  Both Queen Mary and King Gustav are kind people.  King Gustav's sisters are lovely ladies.  Very gracious.  We will be reaching Romania soon.  When I get there I will let you know about the trip.  I have much news to tell. Be safe..  Tell Adrian that I will be happy to get to know him better.

Katherine Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:16 pm

Dear Katherine,

I am pleased to hear that you will arrive soon. It also pleases me to hear that Henry is understanding of the situation. I am so pleased that you have managed to get to know your aunt Mary better, she is so kind and loving towards everyone. She will make a great Queen for Sweden. I shall pass the good news on to Adrian and I do very much look forward to receiving your letter.

Abigail
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:39 pm

Dear Abigail,

We have finally reached Romania. We have been received at the Peles Castle. I have met Princess Christine. She is the sister of King Marius. She seems to be a lovely lady. There is also Grand Duchess Elizabeth Hampton. There is something about her. She has a strange energy around her. I think that I will have to keep an eye on her.

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:02 pm

Dear Katherine,

I am pleased to hear that you have safely arrived in Romania. I do hope that you enjoy your time there. You must let me know how it goes. I do not believe that I know any Elizabeth Hampton. What do you not like about her?

Abigail
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:44 am

Abigail,

It is her energy. An aura around her. I am very sensitive about people. I can not tell you why or what I feel. It is very hard to explain. She feels wrong. She smiles and gives compliments but she is not genuine. She lies. It is a very bad energy as if she is up to no good. Ill intent. I will write to you to let you know if my suspicions are true. Or am I wrong about her. You are sure that you have never heard of her perhaps Adrian has. Well I hope that all is well with you. Thank you for the emerald necklace that was a gift. It is beautiful and I will were it always.

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:14 am

Dear Katherine,

I am pleased that you like the gift. Treasure it, for it is very precious. I am sure that you are not wrong about her Katherine, for you have always been a good judge of people. Be careful around her. Have you heard that I have captured a certain Elizabeth Bathory, said to be connected to this Elizabeth Hampton that you mentioned, I will question her. I am pretty certain that I have not heard of her myself, but Adrian did mention the name Charlotte Hampton, when he was in Hungary, maybe that means something or she is some relation.

Abigail
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:57 pm

Abigail,

Thank you for responding to my letter. I will always treasure the pendant it is beautiful and it has a brilliance. I will cherish it and wear it always. I have heard of Elizabeth Bathory though I do not know her personally. If you would question her it would be appreciated. Hopefully she will have valuable information about her. I wonder if Adrian is talking about a relative of Elizabeth Hampton. Thank you for your assistance with this matter. Hope to hear from you soon.

Katherine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:12 pm

Dear Katherine,

I am so glad that you like the pendant and that you will always treasure it. This Elizabeth Bathory is very tight lipped at the moment when questioned by Adrian so I will try myself and let you know what I learn. Adrian said that King Erik of Hungary married a Charlotte Hampton and that she is Queen Consort of Hungary, maybe she is a relation.

Abigail
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:10 am

Dear Abigail,

You have Elizabeth Bathory as a prisoner. Well I am sure you will be able to get some information from her. You mentioned a Charlotte Hampton. Well she is here in Romania and has arrived at the palace of King Marius. I have gone with Princess Christine to welcome her. She seems to be a very kind woman. If she is related to Elizabeth Hampton they seem very different. Queen Charlotte does not give me the same feelings as Elizabeth. I feel comfortable with her..
I will write to you soon

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:12 pm

Dear Katherine,

I do indeed have her as my prisoner on my ship. I am going to question her myself after we have finish our raids of some ports, do not worry these ports are those of bandits I have had dealings with in the past. I still have to be careful each day for that French Naval Duke, he still hunts me despite your kings orders. Yes Charlotte Hampton, that was it. She is there in Romania? If you get this feeling about her then maybe she is related to Elizabeth Hampton and can help you to understand her more.

Abigail
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:45 am

Dear Abigail

I have spoken to Charlotte Hampton. She is Queen Consort of Hungry. She very warm. I feel very comfortable with her. I like her. I worry about Rebecca, King Gustav's sister. She is here to see if there can be a good match for Rebecca and King Marius. I still do not trust Elizabeth Hampton. So far I have not seen her at the dinner table. Thank you for your help with this.

Katherine

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:02 am

Dear Katherine,

It is nice that you have met Charlotte Hampton and that you feel safe around her. I am soon to question Elizabeth Bathory to see what I can find out. Do keep me updated with how things progress with you Katherine and hopefully we can meet up after your visit.

Abigail
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down