The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Smith's Ship

+4
Kyla of Luxembourg
Margarita Sanchez
Elizabeth Bathory
Abigail Smith
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Abigail Smith's Ship Empty Abigail Smith's Ship

Post by Abigail Smith Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:05 am

My ship was just off of the coast of Netherlands and we had picked up a prisoner on our last raid. She had been mentioned to have known the name Elizabeth Hampton, whom my daughter was in touch with in Romania. The woman, I had captured was Elizabeth Bathory, she refused to answer Adrian's questions so I had decided to come and question her myself. She was in my cabin with her hands tightly tied in front of her and she was blindfolded. I would not remove the blindfold until she spoke to me. I entered the cabin, whilst Adrian stood guard at the door and I walked over to where she was and then I spoke.

"You refuse to answer my deputy Captain's questions then perhaps you will answer me. I am Captain of this ship and you will answer. Now tell me, why did you try to stop my raid on the shores? I say to her without removing her blindfold.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Abigail Smith's Ship Empty Re: Abigail Smith's Ship

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:37 pm

. Because your men were hurting children and the elderly. I could not stand around and let them beat them. It is bad enough that you are stealing but beating children and the elderly is wrong.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:01 pm

I looked at the woman and she really thought that she was pleased with herself.

"My dear, I am a pirate and looting villages is what I do. The women and children are taken prisoner and then solved as slaves to highest bidders. I have to make money too. You interrupted my raid, now tell me who the hell are you, for your fighting skills were quite impressive, it took several men to restrain you".
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:21 pm

. Yes just because I can not see you does not mean I can tell who you are but just because you can do something does not mean that you should. You talk about selling off people like it is no big thing. Why not take the children of everyone of the sailors on this vessel and sell them off. Ooh you can not do that to your children but you can with everyone elses . Wow how brave you are. To be able to look into the faces of the children here and not see your own.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:10 am

This girl was starting to irritate me. She still refused to answer my question about who she was too. As she spoke, I could see that she was trying to untie her hands with her fingers and I noticed this and I nodded to Adrian and he went over and tied her fingers together too.

"Nice try with the fingers, but you are foolish to try and escape. What I do is none of your business and besides none of my crew have children. You know, you wounded three of my men while you resisted, I could punish you now but first tell me who you are. I said as I went over to her and then whispered in her ear. "Do you want me to remove your blindfold?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:54 pm

. If you must know I am Countess Elizabeth Bathory of Hungry . Yes would you kindly remove the blindfolds
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:24 am

I looked at her as she mentioned her name at last.

"Well a Countess. Why is a Countess of Hungary in Romania? That is where we picked you up and if you must know I am Captain Abigail Smith and you are on my ship The Swallow. Now I will remove your blindfold and you are aware that you are to receive punishment of being stripped of your clothes, receive five lashes, then spend the day tied to where my men can have fun with you as your punishment, do you understand? I say removing her blindfold. I was wearing my pirate hat and clothes.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:51 am

I looked up at the captain.  . I understand the lashes but must you strip my clothes off.  Then have me on display for your crew   That I do not understand why would you do that.  I know that you want information from me.  Rather than have your crew have their fun perhaps I can give you something that you want..
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:54 am

I looked at the woman as she spoke and could see she did not like the idea of being stripped.

"I have been thinking about your punishment, you see the crew suggested to me that you are put on display for them to enjoy however myself and Adrian, do not see it the same way, especially as you are noble. You will, however be lashed this very afternoon and instead of stripping you of your clothes, you will provide me with information. Your hands however are going to remain tied until I say otherwise. How does that sound to you?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:23 am

I looked at the captain again.  .  I feel better to hear that.  What would you like to know.  If I know
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:09 am

I looked at her then spoke.

"I need information about Elizabeth Hampton. I was informed that you knew her?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:53 am

. Yes I know her. What do you want to know about her. I know that she is in Romania. She has a hold on the King. She wears this pendant. It has power that she uses to get into people heads. To control them.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:02 am

I looked at her for a moment.

"A hold on the King? This powerful pendant you speak of, what colour is it and how does it work? I say looking at her closely.

I picked up a small cup of water and jug from the table and looked at her.
"You must be thirsty, having not had a drink since I captured you. I am guessing you would like one?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:39 pm

. Yes I would love a drink of water. Is it possible if I can be released while we talk about Elizabeth Hampton. I know that Elizabeth has a pendant that she wears when she wants to get people to do things that she wants. She wants to be Queen so she hypnotize the King. She has a friend Queen Marie of Luxembourg. I learned that Elizabeth cursed Queen Marie just because she fell in love with Elizabeth's friend. So what Elizabeth does is get Marie to seduce someone the have her bring that person to Elizabeth. I do not know what she does after that. She does have a sister, Queen Charlotte. She is a lovely lady. I do not know her personally but I know people in her circle. They all say that Charlotte is very different than her sister. The kindness person.. That is pretty much all I know. Does that help you.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:19 am

"She sounds very cruel and powerful. She simply to be a Queen. I fear my daughter may well be in danger. This information you have provided is indeed helpful thank you. Queen Charlotte sounds like a lovely person. Now I will release you so you can have a drink, but do not try anything. The men want you punished however I might be willing to show you mercy for this information, I am undecided at the moment. I say cutting her ropes so she could drink the water.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:38 pm

I think that I am happy that I was able to give her valuable information. Thank you for showing me mercy. Elizabeth can be a great threat. But she is hates Charlotte. I think that she is really afraid of Charlotte. She is stronger than Elizabeth. She will not be so stupid as to hurt the Swedish family.. So Charlotte can help with protecting them.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:52 pm

I looked at the woman and then spoke.

"Thank you for all of your information. Now instead of a punishment for you, thanks to your information we shall sail to a port of your choice where you will be free to go.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

I thought. ]. If you are going to Romania I would like to go with you.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:03 am

"I was planning to venture there, we have a few raids to do there as well plus a trip to the market. You will be free to go when we arrive there. For now feel free to walk the ship as you please. I will set course to Romania. I said to her as Elizabeth decided to venture towards the dungeons where she came across a group of three women and children.

The women and children were bound and blindfolded and under guard. By their clothes it was clear that these women were wealthy.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:35 am

I am happy that I was able to give her the information that she needed. . Thank you Captain Abigail. I will try not to get in your way.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:18 pm

I looked at her as she came to the dungeons with me.

"You may of course venture in here, but be assured these are the prisoners that we take to the market so do not do anything or try to release them. I know you do not approve of what I do, but I am a pirate and it is what I have always done. There is a change of clothes for you by the bed.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:50 am

. Thank you for the clothes. You are right I do not like the selling off people. But I promise that I will not try to free them. Can I ask how did you get info this line of work.
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:56 am

I listened to Elizabeth as one of my crew came up to me and whispered something to me. I then returned to talk to Elizabeth.

"I rarely talk of how I ended up like this but one thing I will say is that the man whom i loved, he lost interest in me and I was not even allowed to see my own daughter. My daughter is in Romania too. She is a Duchess herself now. I spend most days at sea for I have nothing to go too.

Now, there is something you can help me with, the prisoners, we always capture the wealthy ones as they always earn us more money, but now we must ready them for arrival.
I say to her as I give the signal to one of my men and he went round and started to gag all of the women and children.

I looked at Elizabeth.

"There are two prisoners, a mother and daughter, who are indeed very wealthy, whom are in a separate room as they have caused quite some trouble, whom need to be prepared too. Now the mother is herself a Duchess and she has a feisty teenage daughter whom likes to resist. My crew, it took five of them to restrain the daughter and tie her hands behind her back however they were unable to blindfold her. Now she is in a dark room, so she cannot easily make out where she is, however she too has to be blindfolded. Now, even though you are not fond of it you are here on my ship and now you will help me. You are going to blindfold her, the ropes, do not seem to work on her hands, so you will put her in irons, gag her and headphone her, as she needs to have all sound blocked. Do this and you will of course be free to leave when we arrive. I say to her as I led her into the room where the mother was and where her daughter was.

It was clear that the teenage daughter was being difficult as the men had only managed to tie her hands through rings in the wall. "Let me go! She shouted.

I turned to look at Elizabeth.
"Now you can see what I mean and now you will go over and talk to her and get her ready as I have said. Hands first then gag then blindfold then headphones. It is all there on the table. Now do it. I say to Elizabeth as I drew my sword and pointed it towards her in case she tried to escape.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:26 pm

I look at the young lady.  She was highly upset.  I could understand that.  Abigail wants me to bind the girl.  So I get closer to see who she is.  I find out that she is not a daughter of a duchess but the daughter of a queen.  Actually she is Queen Marie's daughter.  I have been looking everywhere for her.  Elizabeth wants me to bring her the child to her. .  Please you must quite down.  My name is Elizabeth Bathory and I am a friend of your mother.  You are Princess Kyla correct.  I want to take you to your mother.  Tell me what happened.  Princess Kayla calmed down.  

Princess Kayla responded.   I was out with my guardian when we were suddenly taken by these people.  We fought all the way.  But they separated us   please help us.  
. I will try I replied to Kayla. .  Wait right here I will be back. .  I go to Abigail..  Abigail will not believe this but I know this girl.  I was sent to get her and her guardian.  My boss wanted them.  She has been promised to someone.  Is it possible if I can take them off your hands.  I will pay you if you want me to.  But would you consider this proposal.  .  I wait for her response
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:01 pm

I looked at Elizabeth as she mentioned that she knew the girl.

"You say that you know this girl? Who is she then? Maybe your boss will consider paying her fee. You offer to pay for her. I may well take you up on that offer. If you are to take her off my hands you will however keep her hands bound behind her back, is that clear?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next