The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Smith's Ship

+4
Kyla of Luxembourg
Margarita Sanchez
Elizabeth Bathory
Abigail Smith
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Abigail Smith's Ship - Page 5 Empty Re: Abigail Smith's Ship

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:26 pm

I looked at Queen Charlotte and she looks so sad.

. Queen Charlotte my mother is taking me to France after she has taken you to Romania.  I thought that I would never meet my mother and father let alone my aunts.  So you see if I could meet my family because of the King sending me to represent France I would have never been in Sweden to meet them so I believe that you would be able to get to your daughter.  Find out what she thinks why she is angry. Find out what she has been told. Never say never because miracles happen everyday.  You just need to keep believing that it is possible.  Keep trying to talk to her.  Perhaps when you are not looking she will at least stop being angry.and listen to you. I believe that she will come around.
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:48 pm

After Katherine had finished speaking with Charlotte I walked towards her even though I was nervous and I wondered if would she listen to me.

. Charlotte is it possible that I can talk to you.  I know that you can not forgive me but I must say this.  I did not hurt you.  I was there and I tried to stop Elizabeth and Cassandra Pennyfeather from what they were doing to you.  I tried to untie you but before I could Elizabeth saw me and she pushed me away.  By that time you had passed out.  Elizabeth told me that if I did not go along with what had happened she would blame me for it. I guess she told you that it was my fault anyway.  I could not stop them and have felt so guilty about this.  I except it because I thought that I should be blamed. I was not strong enough to put a stop to it and I kept silent about the truth.  Please I ask you now if you can forgive me and that I would never do a thing like that to someone.  Forgive me for not telling you the truth.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:14 pm

Seeing that the prisoners aboard my ship were no threat, I had the men untie their hands and just as Charlotte was about to speak, I looked at them and spoke with them.

"You are no longer prisoners aboard this ship so I have no reason for you to be tied anymore. I have set course for Romania, which we should arrive in the morning. I will however not dock in Romania, but my men will take you ashore via the longboat. You are all welcome to sleep on the spare cabin tonight. I say as I then look at Katherine.

[/color=#ff1493]"Katherine, when you have finished, please come to my cabin, there is something I need to discuss with you.[/color] I say heading for my cabin as it was late.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:18 pm

I was sad especially when Katherine mentioned family but I looked up at her.

"I cannot understand what I have done to offend Nadia, I always give her whatever she wants. If only I could talk to her so she can listen. I appreciate what your mother is doing for me. I will not stay in Romania, when I am there, I will bid all farewell and leave for Hungary, to talk with Nadia, try to make up with her. You will have to write to me Katherine.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:25 pm

I had finished speaking with Katherine then I notice Marie was coming over to speak to me. I was not really happy to see her but I would listen to what she had to say. As she reached me however I swung my hand out and slapped her round the face once.

"Did you really think that you did not deserve that? Elizabeth I can understand for she has always been like that, but you, Marie? Now you say that it was Cassandra Pennyfeather who did those things to me, yet each time I seem to hear a different story. All these years, you have kept it a secret and everytime I saw your face, it bought back horrible memories for me. Now you say that you tried to untie me but Elizabeth would not allow it. What am I supposed to believe Marie, forgive me if I find it hard to forgive you. I am still deciding whether or not I should. I say to her with my head in hands confused.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:32 pm

. Charlotte I understand why you slapt me and why believe that I was there the whole time .  Alright.  I was not there at the beginning.  I did not bring you there.  I did not know what Elizabeth and Cassandra were planning.  When I saw them I followed them to see what they were doing.  You saw me coming towards you but you passed out.  I asked them what were they doing and Elizabeth told me to be quiet and if I said anything she would hurt me.  You know that she can be a bully.  Honestly I did not hurt you.  I came to see if I could stop them and that is when you came to.  Cassandra was on the other side of you.  I am sure that you only remembered me

. Do you know why I was there in Romania?  Elizabeth gave me a bracelet.  I thought that it was a gift.  But she used it to cause me pain if did not do as she asked. She did this for years So when she promised that she would remove it I came.   Elizabeth and I were once very good friends but I know that she would hurt you if she does not get her way. She is angry with me because she thinks that I stole the love of her life.  But I did not know that she loved him.  I thought that they were only friends.  So when he asked me to marry him.  I did.  Please believe I am afraid of her.  

. Do you know why Nadia is so angry with you.  It is because Elizabeth tells her lies about you.  You loved Talia more.  That you were a bad person even you were little.  The older Nadia became the more Elizabeth lied.  She was the same with me.  Elizabeth told me that you hated me.  Do you know why I could not tell you the truth about what they had done it is because Elizabeth said that she would hurt me too.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:52 pm

I saw Queen Charlotte slapt my mother. I do not understand why. But all I know is that I will not interfere with this. They will work it out for themselves.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 am

I listened to both Marie and Charlotte.  

. Charlotte,  Marie is telling you the truth.  I was not there personally but Elizabeth has told me on a number of occasions what she had done to you.  She laughed as she says that Marie had done nothing.  She would say that Marie should have known that she could not stop her or Cassandra even though she tried.  Elizabeth told Marie to stay quiet or she would make her regret it. Even though Marie has endured Elizabeth's treatment for all of years. She called Marie her friend but she never treated her as such and I never knew why.  But you know that Elizabeth always keeps her promises.  She would do things that would cause Marie pain but she said that Marie hurt her. She revealed at the fact that you blamed Marie for all these years.  

So you see Elizabeth fears no one but everyone fears her and she likes it that way. So when Katherine stood up to her that infuriated her that is why she had Katherine taken to Hungary to Nadia.  She believed that since Nadia loves her so much that if Nadia believes that Katherine caused her pain.  Nadia would stop anyone from hurting her.  That includes you Charlotte.   Nadia would never physically harm you but she could make sure that you suffered.  That is the reason why Nadia is angry with you.  Elizabeth has told Nadia how you treated her when you both were young.  Nadia believed every lie Elizabeth said.  I am sorry that Elizabeth has treated you, Marie and Katherine.  At first I was not sure if I should tell you but when I heard you get so angry with Marie I could not allow it to continue
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:20 pm

I was looking towards the ladies as they were in deep discussion and whilst waiting for Katherine to come and speak with me, I go over to the ladies.

"Ladies, I come here now to tell you that we are almost in Romania now, I will not however dock ashore, but some of my men will take you ashore in the longboat. I could not help but hear your conversation and it certainly does feel like Queen Charlotte has gone through hell. I say turning to Kyla.

"Kyla, did you want to go with your mother or accompany us to France with Katherine?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Wed May 01, 2024 6:55 pm

. Captain Abigail, I would be honored to travel with you and I am happy that you have offered this to me but it may be best if I can go with my mother. Would it be possible if I could write to you this way we can keep in touch. You are very kind and Katherine is lucky to have you in her life.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Wed May 01, 2024 7:04 pm

. Mother, I am happy that I am able to go to France.  I am certain that King Francis is wondering if I will be there for the Queen's birthday celebration.  With my new title I should be there.  They have been very good to me.  It is an honor that he has granted me this title.  I do not want to disappoint them.  I would have liked to see Queen Mary again but perhaps Father can let her know how sorry I am that I was not there for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Yesterday at 11:23 pm

I smiled at them both.

"Kyla, you are most kind and it has been nice knowing you. You may indeed write to me, however I must tell you this now, I grew up very poor and I was never taught how to read and right, so Adrian here does the reading for me and I dictate letters. I wish I had learnt, but I was never going to get that in England either. I said to her as I looked at Katherine.

"Katherine, it is quite some title that you have and I can understand why they would want you there. I must ask you this, when is the Queen's birthday? It will take us a week to reach France, so we need to be there in plenty of time. Cassandra is on my tail, I would imagine too.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5