The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abigail Smith's Ship Cells

4 posters

Go down

Abigail Smith's Ship Cells Empty Abigail Smith's Ship Cells

Post by Margarita Sanchez Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:19 pm

Myself and Princess Kyla had been taken below deck and into what appeared to be two prison cells. The crew had been given orders by this Captain to restrain us but something was going on with that other lady. Kyla was put in her cell and her hands were un tied, I however had been put in the cell with my hands still bound behind my back. I knew I had to protect her. I went up to her cell wall and looked through the bars at her.

"Princess, are you alright. I am sorry we have got into this mess.
Margarita Sanchez
Margarita Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Abigail Smith's Ship Cells Empty Re: Abigail Smith's Ship Cells

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:01 am

I was with my companion, Margarita.  We were separated and we were put into separate cells. For some reason I was untied but she was not.  A lady by the name of Elizabeth Bathory said that she was here to help. I can hear from the other cell.  

I am fine Margarita.  I was not hurt.  No need to apologize you have done nothing wrong.  A lady said that she will help us.  Her name is Elizabeth Bathory.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Margarita Sanchez Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:31 am

I look towards Kyla.

"This Elizabeth Bathory, the trouble I have is I do not trust her. She says she will help us but how? Sorry Kyla, I have all these questions because when we were up there, my ears were covered. Kyla, can you reach my hands to untie them?
Margarita Sanchez
Margarita Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:51 am

I had come down below deck to the cells as it was time to find out who this girl really was. I approached the cells and could see the young one trying to untie the other.

I look at her and approached the young woman's cell.

"There is a lot of talk about you my dear. You must be of great importance if that lady is willing to pay 200 crowns for you. Tell me, who are you? Another thing, I cannot understand why you were released. Put your hands behind your back. I say to her raising my sword.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:45 am

I can not believe that this man does not know who I am.  So the lady did not inform them that I am a princess.  I see him standing before my cell.  

. What do you mean?  I am not really important other than to her.   She knows of my family so she was asked by her to bring us to her.  I do not understand why you are here.  I was untied because this woman gave the order for me to be freed.  So you are here to tie my hands again?
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:39 am

I looked at her.

Given the clothes you wear my dear, I assume that you must be very wealthy. Tell me, do you have a name? I am not here to tie your hands, your friend here though will remain bound okay? Do you know where you are?
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:25 am

I thought that maybe I should not tell him that I am a princess. . Yes I have a name. I am Kyla. May I ask what is your name. You must be in charge or next in charge. You are a handsome man so do you have a love that miss you while you are away.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:20 pm

I looked at her.

"My name is Adrian, you have a very nice name. I am not in charge here. I am second in command to Captain Abigail Smith. You are aboard her ship The Swallow. Myself and Abigail share a close relationship.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:54 pm

I had decided that I needed to see why this prisoner was so valuable to Elizabeth Bathory and so, even though Adrian was below deck with her I went down myself to speak with her.

"Good evening my dear, I am guessing that Adrian here has told you that you are on The Swallow. It is my ship, I am Abigail Smith and now there is something that I need you to answer for me. Does the name Elizabeth Bathory or even Elizabeth Hampton mean anything to you? I say waiting for her to respond as Margarita Sanchez looked on.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:09 pm

I look questioning at Captain Abigail not knowing how to answer..  I do not really know her.  But I know of her.  I have heard the name Elizabeth Hampton.  She knows my mother.  Her and my mother were friends but they had a falling out but I do not what it was about.  I think that Elizabeth Bathory knows Elizabeth Hampton.  That is all I know.  May I have a seat please.  I looked at Adrian.  I have never seen a man like him. He is very handsome.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:42 pm

I looked at the young woman as she spoke.

"Elizabeth Bathory is believed to know Elizabeth Hampton? I feared that might be the case for I have received reports that Elizabeth Hampton is trouble and if she knows this lady then I fear what might happen to you. I do have to ask you this though, why did you attack two of my crew when coming aboard the ship?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:19 pm

. Captain Abigail I do not know what your men were about to do with me. I was afraid so I tried to defend myself. I have never met Elizabeth but I heard that she is not a really nice person. Her and my mother had a bad relationship. I am sorry that I fought your crew member. Would you tell me why you wanted to know if I knew Elizabeth.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:27 pm

"Both of the crew members you attack are now receiving treatment for it. You did some real harm. Your friend upstairs wants me to take you to Romania to meet her boss. I have reason to believe that her boss is the Elizabeth Hampton in question. I have received word that she is not to be trusted. Tell me, who is the woman you are with?
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:38 am

. Captain my companion is Countess Margarita. She is a dear friend of mine. I will be honest with you both. My name is Princess Kyla of Luxembourg. I think that Elizabeth Bathory and Elizabeth Hampton are working together to hurt my mother Queen Marie of Luxembourg. I am certain that she paid you so that she can take us to Elizabeth. She wants to hold me captive to hang this over her head to make her do something. I just do not know why.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:11 am

I looked at her as she revealed who she was.

"I can understand now why Elizabeth Hampton wants you so much. You are right, when you say that that woman paid me to take you there however I have not yet accepted as seeing you now and how honest you have been, you do not deserve to go through any of that. I say to her as Adrian whispers in my ear that my rival Cassandra has her ship just off the Romanian shore.

I turn my gaze back to the Princess.

"I have just been informed Princess that a rival pirate has her ship docked at the Romanian port and on the beach there are many guards and the said Elizabeth Hampton is there, no doubt waiting for you. I can see that you are very kind and caring and seeing what is unfolding, I will not allow those women to capture you or hurt you. I say to her as I look back at Adrian and whisper my plan to him then I turn back to look at the Princess.

"Princess, I know that we do not know each other very well, but I will not allow Elizabeth Hampton to get her hands on you. I know exactly what Cassandra wants and as it happens I did just notice my daughter on the beach being taken onto her ship, so I am going to take out the longboat and confront Cassandra, we are far enough out of sight for anyone to recognise what is happening and what I need you to do Princess, is stay here with Adrian, he will keep you safe, then when the time is right, I will help you and your companion Margarita, get back safely to your mother. You must stay here to start until Adrian has detained the Bathory lady then after that he will explain the rest to you. Don't worry no one is going to hurt you. I say to her waiting for her response.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:58 am

I listened to Captain Abigail as she spoke.  She seems to be honest not at all as I have heard pirates to be.  Ruthless and cruel, but she nor Adrian seems to be this way.so I will do as she asks  
Captain Abigail thank you for your kindness and understanding.  Your daughter must be proud to have a mother like you.  I hope to meet her one day. I do not know why this Elizabeth Hampton wants from me or with me but I do believe that she is going to use me to harm my mother and I can not jeopardize her life because of me. So I will stay here and await your return

I look at Adrian.  He has a good relationship with Captain Abigail and I know that he would make sure that she will be alright.

. Thank you Mr. Adrian for your kindness and help.  You are a good person and friend.  We will be no trouble and follow your lead.  I knew that when I saw you both that you were different people.  So again I thank you both.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:48 pm

I smiled at the young Princess and opened her cell and that of her companion and I cut the rope that bound Margarita.

"Listen carefully Princess, it is too dangerous for us to venture to the shore as Elizabeth may try and grab you, so now that we have detained Elizabeth Bathory, we are going to wait for Cassandra to set sail, when she does, we are going to pull up alongside her and I am going to go aboard. How you might say? Well, Adrian here, has explained my plan to the crew and it is going to be like a mutiny. Adrian will bind my hands behind my back and I will be transferred onto her ship.

Cassandra, does not know Adrian you see, so that is why my plan will work. I do have to ask you and your companion to blend in though, for in the clothes you are wearing, Cassandra will spot something is wrong, so please can you both put on the spare pirates clothes and hats I have laid out for, I hope it fits. You will get to meet my daughter of course, now please come and join me as I address the crew of the plan.
I say to her as they put on the clothes and Elizabeth Bathory was bought below deck bound.

I lead Kyla up to the main deck where the crew were, then I made my speech.

"All of you listen to me now. You know the plan that we have put in place and all of you know that you must follow Adrian's lead in my abscence. Princess Kyla here is to be protected at all times and should I learn that any of you have even laid a hand on her, then you will be wishing you hadn't. Now we must prepare this mutiny style as Cassandra has just set sail and we are to follow. I say to them as Kyla looked around.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:51 pm

I smiled back at the young Princess and as we went up onto the deck I spoke with her.

"I thank you Princess for your kind words and do not worry, no one here on the ship will hurt you and Elizabeth Bathory has been captured. Now remember the plan and just follow my lead. I warn you now, Cassandra and her close colleague Robert are quite scary to look out, but do not be afraid, remember to blend in with us and take the swords and pistols that Abigail has left you too. I say to her as we followed Abigail up to the top deck.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:31 pm

I listened to Captain Abigail and Adrian closely.  Of course just show me the clothes and I will try to blend in as much as possible.  I will do whatever you say so that this plan will work.  I go into the room and change into the clothes and I came back to Captain Abigail and Adrian.  . So is there anything else I need to pull this off .  Am I holding the sword and pistol correctly.  I do not think that I should speak for that may give it away.

Captain Abigail I thank you for helping me. I hope that you will get your daughter back. I would want to be with my mother as well. Please tell me if there is anything that I can do for you. Please let me kno
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:32 pm

I looked at the young Princess and her companion as they returned in the Pirate clothes.

"You both blend in perfectly well and I would suggest that when we are alongside Cassandras ship that you say nothing. I know that it may seem strange to you that I am going to be tied up here and handed over, but it is part of my plan. I say to her as we began to get very close to the enemy ship and I nodded to Adrian and he took my sword and pistol and then tied my hands behind my back.

I looked at Princess Kyla.
"Fear not Princess, this is all part of the plan that I have in place. For now you just need to blend in and say nothing, follow Adrian's lead. I know exactly where Cassandra will be going so Adrian will sail there and then when you are there you will have the most power being a Princess and the Duchess will have to obey you. Now look we are approaching Cassandras ship, the mutiny has happened you have captured me, I need you to hold one side of me whilst Adrian speaks to Cassandra then follow his lead, and one more thing, make sure that Elizabeth Bathory does not escape at all. I say to her as we were almost alongside Cassandras vessel.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:02 am

I look down at my feet and then I say  Captain Abigail,  . I want to make sure that your plan goes off the way that you plan.  I am just not sure if I can pull this off.  I have had a few lessons in fencing.  I want this Elizabeth Bathory and Cassandra to be punished for all that the have done.  But I will do my complete best.   So that you can be sure that your faith in me is well placed.

The Swallow and Cassandra ship was close I have my pistol and sword. I hold on to Captain Abigail's arm. I made it look as if I held her tight. Margarita was below keeping Elizabeth Bathory detained. I am nervous but Adrian calmed me down..
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail Smith Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:36 am

"Hopefully, you will have no reason to use your sword here. Just be ready and try to keep calm and we will get through this. Now just remember to follow Adrian's lead here. Cassandra is evil and brutal, I know what I am doing though.
Abigail Smith
Abigail Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian Mcgregor Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:40 am

I could see how nervous Princess Kyla was but I spoke to her.

"Princess, I know you must be nervous, I understand that. Try not to be, this is part of the plan and let me do the talking when Cassandra pulls up alongside us. I say as we were now alongside The Pirate's Revenge.
Adrian Mcgregor
Adrian Mcgregor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down