The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mary and Jacques's Private Estate

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mary and Jacques's Private Estate - Page 4 Empty Re: Mary and Jacques's Private Estate

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:15 pm

"Shall we go to breakfast?" Sofia asked.

Back to top Go down

Mary and Jacques's Private Estate - Page 4 Empty Re: Mary and Jacques's Private Estate

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:47 pm

"Yes let us eat Sofia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:35 pm

And so they went to breakfast and had a merry and large breakfast. There was all sorts of food. Sofia ate well "Did you have a good sleep, Jacques?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:41 am

"I did thank you Sofia we did sleep very well. I do hope that your meeting with the King and Queen goes well today Sofia. Have you informed your husband of your news?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:12 am

"I hope it goes well as well. No, i have not told my husband the news yet but I will tell him today. I look forward to telling him news. I am glad that you slept well. I slept well as well." Sofia said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:58 am

"I am sure that your husband will be delighted by the news Sofia. Do you like it here in Wales Sofia?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:44 pm

"It is different than Castile. First of all the language. In Castile, we speak Castillian. Here we speak Welsh and English. Then there are a lot of different customs." She could not think of any because she was all aflustered. She was not comfortable speaking much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:22 am

"I can understand it must be very difficult for you with the language but with practice it will of course come. You must teach us all some of your native language too Sofia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:20 pm

"I will. It is intersting that you should want to learn Castilian." Castilian was not an easy language to learn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:16 am

"We are open to trying any language with you Sofia. It may be difficult but with practice I am sure we will master it. You must forgive Mary not being here this morning for she was called to the palace as her mother the Queen is unwell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:23 am

"Oh, no. If her mother, the Queen needs her, she must go. I am getting full eating this fine breakfast." Sofia responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:52 am

"We are to travel to the castle to when we are both ready as you are to meet the King and Queen in the coming days Sofia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:10 pm

"Okay, let us do that. At your convience. I just hope the baby will be okay. I seem to need a lot of rest and I also need to drink." Sofia said gracefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:16 am

"Sofia get as much rest as you need and when you are ready we can travel to see the King and Queen. I hope that everything is okay with you Sofia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:25 pm

"Yes, everything is okay. I will get another hour's rest and then we shall go." said Sofia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:05 am

"Glad everything is okay Sofia. Take your time there is no rush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:26 am

Sofia was glad that there was no rush. She went to the room where she slept and she decided to rest for another hour. It was important that she take care of herself. She was wondering if she would make a good Mom. She did not know. She knew her husband would make an excellent father. She really liked Jacques. He was so, so real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:51 am

I did not want to disturb Sofia so I let her get some well deserved rest and we would only go when she was ready to do so too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:22 am

Finally Sofia was rested enough and she knew that the time was fast approching when she must meet the King and Queen of Wales. She went to find Jacques.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:28 pm

"Sofia I trust that you rested well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:41 am

Sofia swallowed and said, "Yes, I am as ready as I will ever be." Yet she was still very, very nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:35 pm

"Sofia I can see you are nervous but remember I will be by your side all the way. Your husband will be too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:04 pm

"I hope so" Sofia remarked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:54 am

"Sofia, I felt exactly the same when I first came over to meet the King and Queen. I was nervous, but guided through the whole process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4