The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mary and Jacques's Private Estate

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mary and Jacques's Private Estate Empty Mary and Jacques's Private Estate

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2022 10:07 am

I wanted to get to know my new sister-in-law better and so I spoke with my husband Jacques Phillipe and we wanted to invite her to a dinner at our estate on the grounds of Cardiff Castle. We were preparing a nice meal for her and I had sent a servant to inform Sofia where to attend.

Back to top Go down

Mary and Jacques's Private Estate Empty Re: Mary and Jacques's Private Estate

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2022 5:41 am

The servant that Mary Williams sent arrived at the home of Sofia Sanchez and informed Sofia of what her sister in law wanted. Sofia Sanchez was touched that Mary Williams wanted to get to know her. She had not been well and she was still not quite well but she could not refuse this invitation. She instructed the servant that she would be there. She had her maid, Elizabeth help her dress into a red velvet gown with a sapphire blue headdress. Cardiff Castle is not too far. It was the next estate over. So after a hour of primping. Sofia Sanchez was ready to go over to her sister in law's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2022 8:35 am

My servant returned with word that Sofia was coming and I was so glad that she had accepted my invitation and I dress in a purple gown and matching headdress and my husband was to return that evening. I waited patiently for Sofia to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2022 3:12 pm

Sofia Sanchez made her way towards Cardiff Castle and her sister in law. She was in a state of terpidation. She wanted to make sure that she was looking good and that she would make a good impression on her sister in law and that her sister in law would like her. That was important because she loved her husband, Richard Williams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2022 8:39 am

I waited at the entrance to my private estate waiting to see Sofia Sanchez and I could see approaching was a small carriage and I hoped it was her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:22 am

Sofia arrived at the residence of her sister in law and she smiled as her sister in law approached to help her out of the carriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:33 am

I approached the carriage and I help Sofia out.

"Sofia thank you so much for coming and I do hope that you like the residence here. I can only imagine it must be quite difficult for you being married to my brother in an unknown country to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:06 am

Sofia smiled and replied, in a heavy Castilian accent,

"Yes it is very difficult being in a foreign country. Wales is so very different from Castile. But I am trying to adjust." Sofia hoped that her sister in law would help her instead of hinder her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:26 am

I looked at Sofia and then I smiled.

"Indeed it must be very difficult but please do not worry I will try my best to help you to adjust as my husband is from France and he has recently learnt to adjust but for you it may be harder as we must help you to adjust in a way that is befitting of the future Queen of Wales.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:55 am

Sofia smiled and liked her sister in law. "Why thank you. It shalt be a daunting task being Queen of Wales." Wales seemed such a bleak country and this was only a small portion of it and then they had to deal with England which must be another strange land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:49 am

"I cannot say myself what the task will be when looking at being Queen for I will never know but Queen of Wales you will be and even though it is a much smaller country than your home country it is still beautiful and one of the key things is to show the people of the country favour and have them learn to love you for they will then appreciate their Queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:15 am

"I will show my people favour for I want the people to love me. I hope I will be a good Queen of Wales." Sofia replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:16 am

"I have every faith in you Sofia and when the people love you they will respect you too. It might be worth learning some Welsh too and you need not be afraid of the country you will rule brilliantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:32 am

"Of coarse, I wish to learn Welsh. I am glad you hath confidence in me, dearest sister in law." Sofia Sanchez said, gracefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:34 am

I smiled at Sofia.

"I know some tutors that may be able to help you with your Welsh and trust me they will only ever be the best for the future Queen of Wales. Tell me do you have any concerns currently about anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:06 pm

"My main concern is my health. I am not well. I did not want to come today but I thought that that would be rude and I did so want to meet with you." Sofia said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:26 am

I looked towards Sofia a little worried.

"Sofia what is the matter? Have you seen a physician?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:45 am

'Yes, your brother got me a phyiscan. I feel under the weather and very blue and depressed and I do not know why. I could barely stand this morning. I am a bit better now." Sofia replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:29 pm

"That is awfully strange and I do hope that you feel better soon. The royal guest suite shall be prepared for you Sofia and perhaps we can dine when you feel better? My husband Jacques is returning home soon. I cannot help but think of something Sofia for what you describe our mother suffered from the same thing when she was with child my sister Daisy do you think you could be with child?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:24 am

"Perhaps, I may be with child. I hath never thought of that." Did she want a child. She was sure that Richard would be happy but did she want a child? She did not know. "I shalt be glad to lie down while we wait for some supper. I do hath a hearty appetite"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:20 pm

"Perhaps we should have the physician determine if you are with child Sofia? My husband will be home soon and if you would like we can all dine together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:26 am

'Yes, I will allow the physican to look at me. And we wilt dine when your husband comes home. I wilt go and lie down for a while, if I may," Sofia said, pleasantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:45 pm

"I will let you know when my husband arrives so that we can dine and the physician I will send for him and hopefully he will be able to determine if you are with child which will be great news if you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:41 am

With that, the sister in law of Sofia led her towards a room where, Sofia may lie down. It felt good to lie down, thought Sofia. Hopefully, her brother in law wilt take a long time in returning. And with that, Sofia was becoming drosy and sleepy. Finally she fell into a restful sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:08 am

I stayed beside Sofia and then she fell asleep. I knew my husband would come and ordered the maid to stay in the room with Sofia to ensure she was well and I went slowly to arrange the feast for later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next