The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mary and Jacques's Private Estate

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mary and Jacques's Private Estate - Page 2 Empty Re: Mary and Jacques's Private Estate

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:35 am

Sofia was turning in her sleep. She was dreaming. It felt good to be in a state of rest. She was dreaming that she may be with child. She feared for she did not know wheather she wished for a child. It was her duty as the future Queen of Wales to give her husband an heir or heiress. Only time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Mary and Jacques's Private Estate - Page 2 Empty Re: Mary and Jacques's Private Estate

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:26 am

It had been a couple of hours since Sofia had gone to rest and it really disturbed me that I had to wake her as the physician had arrived to examine her. I led him to her room and then the maid had to wake her. "Lady Sofia please forgive us but Mary says that the physician has arrived to examine you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:51 am

Sofia smiled up at her sister in law. "It felt good to have such a restful sleep. Of coarse, I will see the physican. For I wish to determine weather I am with child or not or if there is something else wrong with my health."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:07 pm

"Very well Sofia I shall summon him to come in and see you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:55 am

The phyiscan came in and examined Sofia. She had no objection to his ministrations. He looked her over for a good half hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:15 am

Having examined Sofia the physician then looked up at her and spoke.

"I am pleased to inform your Highness that you are with child and I would guess you have been with child for a couple of weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:35 pm

Sofia smiled, "I shall have excellent news for my husband. It is good to be able to give one's husband a child. That is why we wed so that we may have children." But she did not know how she felt in regards to being with child. Her husband would be happy but her feelings on the matter were mixed. She wondered how her sister in law felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:27 pm

I looked towards Sofia.

"I am pleased for you Sofia and I pray that you have a very fine healthy son that will secure the line too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:12 pm

"I pray for a son as well. Thank you, dearest sister in law. Now I would like some dinner, if that is at all possible. Has your husband returned?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:04 am

"Of course let us have some dinner and yes my husband Jacques has returned and is joining us at the table for the dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:10 am

With that, they went down to a sumptious dinner. There was lampreys and trout and mutton and deer and all kinds of vegetables like peas and carrots and all sorts of fruits like apples and grapes and there were potatoes and quiche and pies and cakes and all sorts of good stuff. It certainly wetted the appiette. She felt grateful in that moment of great bounty. For her sister in law prepared a fine meal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:50 am

"Sofia I do very much hope that you like the meal that we have prepared for you and please may i introduce you to my husband Jacques. I say as he enters the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:21 pm

Sofia smiled at Jacques and said, "It is a pleasure to meet you, good sir. Your lady wife has prepared quite a spread for us." She looked at all the food on the table and she was quite hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:23 am

I entered the room and then took my place at the table and smiled back at Sofia.
"It is a great honour to have you here Sofia and yes my dear wife has prepared a great feast for us to enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:31 pm

Sofia was suddenly quite shy. She really did not know what to say to Jacques, and she began to partake of the feast. She took some lampreys and mutton and peas and carrots. She found she had quite an appiette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:46 am

I took some food for myself and I admired this young Spanish Lady and I could see she did have quite the appetite tonight. I sipped some of my wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:50 am

'How has your day been going, Jacques?" Sofia chimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:03 am

"I must say that today my day has been going very well Sofia. I went on a hunt earlier but sadly did not find a decent catch. How about your day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:41 am

"I am pleased to be here to meet you and my sister in law. But I was feeling rather low earlier on before I came but eating hath helped restore my mood and my health." Sofia did not know if she should mention to him that she was with child. She wanted to tell her husband first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:32 am

"I am pleased to hear that your health and mood have improved Sofia and I am just sorry that it was low for I know it must be quite a challenge for you being here in a country you do not know that well yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:29 pm

Yes, the challenge is great indeed. I worry that I will do a good job by the family. I love my husband and want only the best for him and his family. It is a pleasure to meet both yourself and your lady wife who is a sweet woman and one who knows how to run a great household as this one proves to be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:50 am

I smiled at Sofia.

"I am sure you will adjust perfectly to the life in Wales. I was the same as you when I arrived from France but things have improved for me. My wife well she is a Princess of this Country after all and I never interfere with how she runs this estate for I know that she prefers life away from Court however tomorrow we will all be travelling to court as it is a traditional festival day at the Castle and at that festival the tradition is that the heir to the throne presents his wife to the King and Queen.

So tomorrow will be a big day for you as you are to meet King Owen and Queen Olivia of Wales at the Castle my lady Sofia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:53 am

Yes, tomorrow would be a big day for her and she is with child which will add greatly well to the feast. "I look forward to meeting the King Qwen and Queen Olivia of Wales. They are great rulers ruling such a land as this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:54 pm

"They are indeed great rulers of this land Sofia but fear not you shall accompany us there where your husband will be waiting to present you to the King and Queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:51 am

"I shalt be pleased to accompany you and your lady wife while we await the coming of King Owen and Queen Olivia. It will give me more opporunity to get to know you better, both of you." Sofia remarked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next