The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Gustav and Queen Mary's Private Residence

2 posters

Go down

King Gustav and Queen Mary's Private Residence Empty King Gustav and Queen Mary's Private Residence

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:10 am

We had arrived at our residence in Sweden. It had been a long while since I was last here and things would need to be updated upon my return from Romania. For now though I would focus on getting ready for the visit and I spoke with Mary as we arrived.

"Mary, be sure to pack gowns for the warmer weather as it is much warmer in Romania and please I would like it if you could wear this necklace to for the visit. I said to Mary as I handed her a box.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

King Gustav and Queen Mary's Private Residence Empty Re: King Gustav and Queen Mary's Private Residence

Post by Mary Tudor Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:24 pm

I looked at the box that Gustav handed me. When I opened it I saw this beautiful necklace. . Thank you Gustav a tear fell from my eyes. It is most beautiful. Would you please help me put it on. I love it.] I kiss him gently. . Where ever did you find such a grand gift. I will treasure it always.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

King Gustav and Queen Mary's Private Residence Empty Re: King Gustav and Queen Mary's Private Residence

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:39 pm

I looked at Mary as she opened the box and in it was a beautiful ruby necklace.
"Of course I will help you to put it on Mary. I say as I took the necklace out and placed it around her neck.

"This necklace, belonged to my grandmother, then to my mother. It has been a traditional piece of jewellery worn by the Swedish Queen for centuries. Mother thought that you should own it.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:05 am

Smiling at Gustav. . This is truly beautiful. Perhaps I can see her to tell her that I appreciate the gift. Gustav, I thank you for everything.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:33 pm

"I am so pleased that you like it Mary and it looks stunning on you. Mother felt that you should own it as you are now Queen.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:28 pm

. I am glad that I was given this most beautiful gift. I will tell have to tell her "thank you". She is very kind to me.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:45 pm

"Mother, she has taken a liking to you Mary. Usually it takes her much longer to warm to someone. She considers you to be her child too. Have you got everything ready for the trip?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:52 am

I smile. . I feel close to your mother and your sisters. I want to be close to her as well. Having your family consider me as a sister and a daughter makes me happy. Oh, yes my lady in waiting packed the items I would like to take for your trip.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:58 pm

"Mary, it pleases me to hear you say that you feel close to them for I want that too. I might suggest that when we return from Romania, that you and mother maybe have a walk together in the gardens, she can advise you further on what is expected of a Queen too if you want that? Your lady in waiting does seem to be very efficient.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:16 am

. Gustav, I mean sometimes know that it is hard for a family when a new member is introduced. But your family has embraced me warmly. I would love to walk in the gardens with your mother because I know that she will give me the information I will need to be a Queen of Sweden. Henry would be very happy to know that I am settling in very well here.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:27 pm

"Mary, you are so kind and caring towards us all too. Sweden has a great Queen and the people will warm to you very quickly. Mother has agreed to walk with you in the gardens Mary, it must however wait until we return from Romania. Perhaps it is worth writing to Henry to tell him how you are settling in, for I do believe that you mentioned at the ceremony that you would keep him informed.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:42 pm

I smile at Gustav. . I will message Henry as to my progress here. You have given me all of your love. And getting better acquainted with the family will be a pleasure. Is Rebecca excited. I have also been told that Agnetha will be accompanying us as well. This will be a family affair. Everyone meeting King Marius.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:54 pm

"Rebecca, is indeed excited about this and yes Agnetha is to accompany us as mother is here and can act as Regent in my abscense. I hope it is nice there in Romania.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down