The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dining Hall

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dining Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dining Hall

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:39 pm

As I am talking to Rebecca I see Katherine come into the dining hall.  She looked fine.  I am so happy to see her so I motion for her to come over   Katherine I happy that you are alright.  I was so worried but it warms my heart to have you here.  So I want to know all about you.  I do not want to tire you after having been through such an ordeal.  Know that I am hear for you.  Perhaps you wish to know about me.  You may ask any questions of me .  I was flustered not wanting to make her feel pressured .  So I just waited for her to respond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:13 pm

I see that Queen Mary was a little nervous. I do want to know everything about her. Never knowing that I have an aunt let alone two of them or not really knowing much about my father nor my mother. So I reached out to give her a hug. . Thank you very much. I am sorry I do not know how to address you? I know that we are family but this being our first time talking to each other. Is alright by you if I just call you Aunt Mary unless you wish for me to address you by something else. I am so nervous and I do not want to offend you any of you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:25 pm

I smile at Katherine and gave her a hug. She is such a beautiful young lady . Well first thing call me Aunt Mary second I want to introduce you to everyone. You have met my husband, Gustav, this beautiful lady standing beside me is Gustav's sister, Rebecca and sitting over there is my equally beautiful sister in law, Agnetha. Now lett us have a seat and you can ask me anything unless you are tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:30 pm

I smile at Mary then I looked at Katherine. .  Thank you Mary for the wonderful introduction. I am Rebecca and it is nice to meet you Katherine 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:35 pm

I smile at Katherine as I stood up from my chair. . I am Agnetha and I am also pleased to make you acquittance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:42 pm

I smiled and curtsey . It is my pleasure to meet all of you. I am so happy to be here Aunt Mary and King Gustav thank you for inviting me to your home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:46 pm

"Lady Katherine, or should I say Duchess Katherine? I received a letter from King Francis about your visit, in which he included your title. I am most honoured to have you here at the Swedish Court. Please do excuse me for one moment Katherine for I must speak with Agnetha a moment. I say as I call my sister Agnetha over.

"Agnetha, as I am sure you are aware myself, Mary and Rebecca we are travelling to Romania to meet this King Marius properly and with mother away from court I need you to runs things in Sweden in my abscense, if you can? I say to her as I waited for her reply I turned quickly to Katherine.

"Lady Katherine, would you care to join us on our trip to Romania?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:09 am

. Thank you your Majesty. I have never been to Romania. I am honored that you ask. I would be happy to come with you all. Yes King Francis bestowed this title to me just before he asked if I would come here to Sweden. Being a dear friend I could not refuse him and I am thankful that I came here. I did not know that family would be here and to have met all of you has been a pleasure. I hope that Romania is as beautiful as it is here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:37 am

I had seen that my brother had called me over to him. . You want me to stand in your place at court. I am honored that you would want me to do this for you. I will do this with pleasure. Let me know all about what kind of man King Marius is. I am glad that you, Mary and even Katherine will be going to support Rebecca. She should have someone to be there for her Do not worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:01 am

I go and stand next to Gustav. . Well goodnight my love I think that I will go to my chambers Kiss Gustav gently on his cheek. Goodnight ladies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:57 am

"Katherine, I am delighted to hear that you will accept our invitation. Romania is said to be very beautiful, especially this time of year.

I turned and looked at Agnetha. "Agnetha, thank you for accepting to reign in my stead. You will no doubt ensure that Sweden remains strong. I will of course keep you informed of how things progress in Romania.

I look at my wife. "Mary, I hope that you rest well. I look forward to seeing you in the morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:05 am

. Thank you, King Gustav, for inviting me to go with you to Romania. I appreciate the opportunity. Good night Queen Mary and I hope that you sleep well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:34 am

. Thank you for putting your faith in me I will try to make you proud. Yes please let me know how it goes when you reach Romania. I hope that you are received well. Good night Mary sleep well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:37 am

. Goodnight Mary sleep well. I say as Mary turns to go upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:41 am

I heard towards my chambers. I am glad that we are going with Rebecca to Romania. I am proud that I have met Katherine and that she is coming with us. This will a perfect time to get to know her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:50 pm

The following morning, I had come down the hall, to speak to all of them.

"Ladies, are you all ready to travel to Romania?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:08 am

I arise the next morning and I saw everyone at the table. . Good morning to you all.I hope everyone had a good night sleep. I stood beside Gustav and kissed his cheek. I sat down and I signal to the servant that I was ready to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:03 am

. Good morning all. Did everyone have a good night's rest. I am ready to go to Romania. I am excited to see Marius and tell him know that you, Gustav, are here to negotiate my marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:53 pm

. Good morning all. I hope that everyone had a good night sleep. When will you all leave for Romania. Please let me know when you reach the Harbour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:22 am

I go to Gustav and sit next to him. . Gustav, I think that I upset your mother. During the wedding I was not in the gown and everything else that she had planned for me to wear. I do not want to start off as Queen disrespecting the traditions of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:35 am

I smiled at them all as they entered for the breakfast. As we sat down, I signalled to the servants to bring in the breakfast. Mary had come and sat next to me and I looked at her as she mentioned mother.

"Mary, the traditions of this country are indeed very important to us, as a family, and to disrespect them is not the best way to start. I do however know that it was not your fault, for everything did happen quickly, but despite this, mother provided you with everything you needed and then, by not wearing them, have offended her. Mary, I will speak with mother about it. Try not to worry. I say to her as I then look around at everyone else.

"The ships are being readied at the port. After breakfast, we shall leave for Romania.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:18 pm

. Thank you for that love.  I am sorry that I put the maid in trouble for my mistake but I will do as your mother asks of me. Listen to me rambling on like this.  I am ready to go to Romania.  When I spoke with Marius he seemed to be a very cordial I liked him very much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:34 pm

. Good morning to you all. I hope that everyone had a good night rest. I curtsey to both the King and Queen I go to sit down for breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:19 pm

. Good morning to you Katherine. I hope that you had a good night sleep. Was the accommodations comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:12 am

I smile towards Katherine as she came in and sat down for breakfast.

"I thought that you would all like to know, I have sent word ahead to Romania and to King Marius that we will be arrived tomorrow morning. I never got the chance to properly meet him when he was here, so I want to make sure he is the right match for Rebecca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next