The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximilian I to Margaret of Austria

2 posters

Go down

Maximilian I to Margaret of Austria Empty Maximilian I to Margaret of Austria

Post by Maximillian I Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:15 pm

My dear daughter Margaret,

I hope that this letter finds you well.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoy your position of Duchess of Savoy. Is it true, that you are currently visiting the Court of King Henry VIII of England?
I am writing to you Margaret as I have news that I think you would like to here. It gives me great joy to announce to you that I have just been elected as Holy Roman Emperor.

Maximilian
Maximillian I
Maximillian I

Back to top Go down

Maximilian I to Margaret of Austria Empty Re: Maximilian I to Margaret of Austria

Post by Margaret of Austria Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:03 am

Dear Father,

I am well. I am happy as Duchess but I greatly miss Juan.  Yes King Henry is a very good host.  I am having a wonderful time visiting with him.  His sister Mary recently married to the King of Sweden and she is with child. . He tells me that she is visiting the monarch of Romania.   I am very happy for her.  You will be the Holy Roman Emperor.  Congratulations Father.  This is wonderful news.   Great joy to you.  

Margaret
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Maximilian I to Margaret of Austria Empty Re: Maximilian I to Margaret of Austria

Post by Maximillian I Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:22 pm

Dear Margaret,

I am pleased to hear that you are enjoying your visit with Henry, he is said to be a fine man. I thank you for your compliments Margaret. I have a grand title and I do hope that you will not miss my ascending to the position in Austria later this week?

Maximillian
Maximillian I
Maximillian I

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Austria Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:33 pm

Dear Father,

Yes I am enjoying my visit here in England.  Henry is a good friend and I also know his wife Queen Anne.  I am so happy for you and of course I will be there to see you rise to your new position.  Again Father congratulations I can not be more excited for you.  I will see you then.

Margaret
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillian I Fri May 03, 2024 10:53 pm

Dear Margaret,

I am pleased that you are having a good time. I am missing you though. Without you here in Austria, things seem to be very dull. I am sure that when I am crowned, that will change here, for you know how I like people to be happy.

Maximillian
Maximillian I
Maximillian I

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Austria Sun May 05, 2024 3:25 pm

Dear Father,

I am sorry that I am not there at this moment.  I thought that this was a good time for reflection.  I miss you all so much and I hope to be there soon.  I do not want to miss your raise to become the Holy Roman Emperor.  I am certain Father that you will make the people very happy.  Your reign will be glorious.  

Margaret.
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down