The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Gustav to Margaret of Austria

2 posters

Go down

King Gustav to Margaret of Austria Empty King Gustav to Margaret of Austria

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:05 am

Dear Margaret of Austria,

I was very delighted to receive your letter this very morning. Myself and Queen Mary would very much like to thank you for your kind words about our recent marriage. The whole day was a great success.

I am informed that you wish to visit Sweden, I would be very happy to receive you at the Swedish court and please do inform me as to when you wish to visit so that suitable arrangements can be made.

Kind Regards,

King Gustav
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

King Gustav to Margaret of Austria Empty Re: King Gustav to Margaret of Austria

Post by Margaret of Austria Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:32 pm

Dear King Gustav,

I am sorry that I could not attend the celebration but I am glad that it went well. I am sure that Henry wanted it to be a grand event. He is very close to Mary so I know that he would want her to be happy. I would like to visit sometime soon but I was told that you are will be visiting Romania. So perhaps I can visit when you and Queen Mary return. I hope that you will enjoy your time there

Warm Wishes,

Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:36 pm

Dear Margaret,

It was a shame that you could not attend our invitation however I do know how busy it can be for the rulers of countries. You are right that King Henry wanted to make it a very grand occasion and it was. Queen Mary is quickly adapting to the Swedish ways and will make a wonderful Queen.

We are indeed set to leave for Romania within the next couple of days and will be very busy there with a potential match for my sister Rebecca to the King of Romania. Feel free to visit us upon our return to Sweden to celebrate the Winter festivities.

King Gustav
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Austria Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:44 am

Dear King Gustav,

Thank you for sending me such a beautiful letter. I appreciate your kind words. I hope that you both have a wonderful time there. I have heard that King Marius is a kind man and a good King. I hope that your sister will find a good match with him. I wish to visit your country when you return to Sweden. Send me a letter letting me know when you return and we can schedule a time that I can visit. Give your family my best.

Margaret
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:44 pm

Dear Margaret of Austria,

It has been a delight to read your letters and I can tell you what they say about King Marius is true. He is a fine King. It would be my pleasure to welcome you into Sweden and my court as for when I return, I cannot as of yet provide exact details however my mother currently rules as Regent in my abscence if you wish to travel there already?

King Gustav
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Austria Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:50 am

King Gustav

Thank you I appreciate the invitation. I will wait until you and your family return from Romania. I am going to England to visit with King Henry and Queen Anne. I would love to meet you and spend time together with you and Mary. I hope that you are enjoying your time. Stay safe my friend.

Margaret
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:17 pm

Dear Margaret,

It will be lovely to have you at the Swedish Court upon our return. I do hope that you enjoy your stay in England, I have never visited Mary's homeland before.

King Gustav
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Margaret of Austria Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:53 pm

King Gustav,

Thank you please send word that you have safely come home and I can let me know when I should come for a visit with you and Mary. I have not seen her since she was young. You can tell me about how the two of you met.

Margaret
Margaret of Austria
Margaret of Austria

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:52 pm

Lady Margaret,

I will make sure to send word to you as to when we return to Romania. Please be careful when you come that you journey to Sweden through the Baltic region for I fear that Denmark, being our enemy, may block your passage.

King Gustav
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum