The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Palace Park

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Palace Park - Page 3 Empty Re: The Palace Park

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:56 am

That will be a wonderful idea I do so want to get to know you better. You could tell me all the things about Gustav when he was younger. I'm sure the grounds are beautiful and you will be able to show me different ways to get through the path so I won't get to lost. Hopefully Rebecca will become like sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:40 am

I waited patiently in the grounds of the park as I could see my son and his bride to be approaching and I was about to tell them both the date I had agreed with King Henry of England for the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:22 am

I thought about the day Henry and Gustav's mother would choose for our wedding. I know it well be a joyous your day.  To be one with my love. I have been looking for someone that could love me just for me and not for me as a princess. I wished for someone who I can grow old with. I believe that I have found him in Gustav. A wonderful man who loves me for me.  .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:44 pm

I saw Princess Mary approaching and she looked so happy and I knew she was right for my son too. I waited for her to arrive then I spoke.
"Good morning Princess I summoned you here as I wanted to tell you that myself and your brother we have come to an agreement for the day of your marriage and it is to be in one weeks time on the exact day so I am told by Henry is the day that you were born and we both thought that a wedding and becoming Queen of Sweden on your birthday would make you feel very happy. What do you think of this Mary?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3