The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Palace Park

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Palace Park - Page 2 Empty Re: The Palace Park

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:28 pm

I believe that I can get to know the plans. But I will be confidentt getting a little use in time to get acclimated to it all.  Looking down at the plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:39 am

"Of course Princess take as much time as you need to get to know the plans. Now in Sweden the Queen never dresses herself for she has maids that do it for her and as Queen you also have your own food tasters and the King has his own. You never call out when you require something at the dinner table you also summon someone forward using your hand okay?.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:17 pm

Yes, your Majesty, is there someone who chooses your clothing. Sew her clothes.  If I may will be able to choose the pattern or the look of the clothes.  Are there other protocol l should know. How to address you, or Gustav. I would like to know what is required of me as a future queen of Sweden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:09 am

"Mary here in Sweden the Queen has her very own tailor who always visits her majesty when she requests to discuss patterns for new clothes or even new clothes and then he will go and make your requested gowns do not worry.

As for addressing people to Gustav as Queen you can address him by his name but when in public you should address him as Your Majesty, for me you may called me Lady Mother or again by my name when not in public, Gustav's sisters should be addressed as your highness in public.

As Queen of Sweden it is traditional after ever marriage that she and her husband dance but we can teach you this dance and you will also be required to speak some Swedish too Mary. There will be times to where you will be required to hold court by yourself in the throne room when your husband is away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:04 am

Your Majesty is there a title that I am to be given in these situations or will it be the same until the wedding .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:06 am

"Until the wedding you will be known by Princess Mary then after that is when you will receive the title of Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:19 pm

Thank you for taking away from your many duties for me to learn how to be a queen in Sweden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:30 am

"Mary it is my honour to be able to teach you everything that there is to know. Now I have arranged for the wedding to take place in two days. Please invite who you want to to attend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:00 am

Thank you Your Majesty.  May I ask who will you be inviting.  I hope that they will be able to come.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:38 am

"Mary I will be inviting the most nobles men of Sweden but do not worry they are reasonable men. Whom will you invite to the wedding?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:55 am

I shall invite members of the court . Those of high estate. Those who are happy to see married and to see me happy. They are use to seeing me in happier moments. They know that Gustav and I will be good for each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:15 am

"Well I think that is a wonderful idea Princess and I hope that the wedding is amazing. Now I have arranged for the tailor to see you this afternoon for your gown fitting for the wedding I hope that is okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:30 pm

] I thank you I am sure tailor will be wonderful. I await to see him does he have an idea of the type of dress it will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:51 am

"The tailor was informed by your brother as to what you were looking for so he is to bring some sample pieces with him for you to see Princess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:51 pm

Thank you Your Majesty. I hope when I saw this gown Gustav would like to see me wear.  As well as you and that it is part of Swedish tradition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:28 am

"Gustav will indeed see you wear the gown when the time of the wedding comes which is next week. Tradition has it to that you wear Swedish jewels but of course please do include the English ones that you want as well Princess. You may come and see me when you are to try the gown on if you wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:34 pm

Thank you Your Majesty I hope that it meets your approval. I would not want to embarrass the Royal Family in any way. I would like to wear did you owe me that you did for your wedding if you may let me and Henry picked out pieces of jewelry that will be perfect for the gown I will wear. Thank you where all of your kindness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:06 am

"Princess come to my chambers for the fitting of the gown that you have and we can see if any adjustments need to be made or what additions need to be done to make it perfect for the wedding. You will be marrying the king of Sweden so it will need to look exquisite.

I can of course let you wear the jewels I wore at my wedding many years ago and as for yours I would very much like to see them if I may? Regarding your shoes for the wedding in Sweden we traditionally wear a heeled shoe and the Queen should never have her hands shown and should always wear gloves now here are some examples of ones that can be worn Princess should any interest you.

The Palace Park - Page 2 27567925614_9186ea72d1_h The Palace Park - Page 2 Gold-button-boot-480x600-c-top The Palace Park - Page 2 Edwardian-shoes The Palace Park - Page 2 1740-50-shoe-leather-and-silk-amde-in-England-1024x623 The Palace Park - Page 2 Alexander-mcqueen-BLACK-Medieval-Embroidered-Boots-With-Bicolour-Sculpted-Heel The Palace Park - Page 2 11873802_master The Palace Park - Page 2 5bd1638fa810297863943c814257cd9d--baroque-fashion-bridal-wedding-shoes

The Palace Park - Page 2 99e4923536a35fdb68f2ef79ae9c5c00de144a44_original The Palace Park - Page 2 2021-New-Lace-Long-Women-Gloves-Sexy-Black-White-Openwork-Evening-Opera-Glove-Ladies-Summer-Sunscreen The Palace Park - Page 2 144307680_max The Palace Park - Page 2 Gxcxbgpiajkmc6hqz9m4 The Palace Park - Page 2 81CCq2pJPOL._AC_UL1500_The Palace Park - Page 2 Il_340x270.2886148975_aqvs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:35 pm

I would love the white gloves and the white button up shoes. Do you think that they will go well with the gown. I looked at the queen looking for her advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:46 am

"Mary I think they will indeed go very well together and they are yours to wear as your dress is white too. Just remember the Queen of Sweden never reveals her hands in public always wear the gloves Mary now we have a dress fitting if you are ready?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:07 am

I shall remember this.and I appreciate you allowing me to wear the gloves. If you are ready I am as well. I smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:32 am

"You are most welcome Mary and I hope that you like it here in Sweden. I am ready so please come through here where the fitting will take place and tell me what you think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:57 am

I tried on the gown, shoes and gloves. I look like a queen.I hope that Gustav will love me as I meet him down at the alter. What do you think Queen Mother. I know that Henry will love it. He sent me a message saying that he is on his way to be here for the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:55 am

I looked at Mary and examined the clothes she had just tried on then I spoke. "It is perfect I agree and you do look like a true Queen of Sweden there is however one more thing that will complete it. Please open the blue box on the table and in there you will find the Queens jewels that you may wear on your wedding day. That is most wonderful news to hear that your brother is on his way to us Mary and I will ensure that the wedding does not happen until Henry has arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:40 pm

I shall take you for a walk around Mary so you can get more used to it as it will take some time to adjust and if you get lost I shall always be close by to help you with anything i would love to be really close friends Mary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next