The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Manuel's Bedchamber

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

King Manuel's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty Re: King Manuel's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:51 pm

Dear Manuel:

I know we wilt hath many children together. How could we not, We lovth each other.

Yours Queen Maria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:37 am

Maria,

Indeed, we will have many fine children together.

Manuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:50 pm

Mauel

I miss you. I shall come home soon. I am enjoying my visit with dear Margaret of Austria. It is important to foster relations between Portugal and Flanders and the Holy Roman Emperor. I hath not seen Juana yet. She is going to Luxemburg with her Philp. I loveth and miss you, dear husband.

Yours always Maria of Aragon, Queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:57 pm

Dear Maria,

Portugal is not the same without your presence here. How is Margaret, is she well? I will very much look forward to you coming home and maybe we should invite Juana here to Portugal.

Manuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:50 am

Dearest Mauel:

I will be home soon. You must invite Philip as well. She will never come alone. Only with her  husband. I love you

Yours always Queen Maria of Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:07 am

Dear Maria,

I shall invite her husband to accompany her here then too.

I cannot wait to see you again,

Manuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:40 am

Dea r Mauel:

Juana should love that. It is that just now they are preoccupied in Luxemburg with the war that Charles de Bourbon is about to meke on the young Duchess Marie Saint Pol of Luxenburg. I think it is very honourable of Philip to try to help the young Duchess and that he has Juana travelling with him. I shalt be home soon, sweet husband.

Yours Queen Maria of Portugal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:48 am

Dear Maria,

Charles is planning a war on the young Duchess? Why would he consider such a thing?

I hope you arrive safely home Maria.

Manuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:49 pm

So finally, Queen Maria of Aragon hath arrived home after her long voyage to Flanders and she went straight to her rooms and told a servant to go find her husband, King Manuel for she would wish to see her husband after such a long voyage. Queen Maria hath a good trip to Flanders. It hath been a joy to be with Margaret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:35 am

I was reading through some papers in my study, when suddenly I was met by one of my wife's servants, who informed me that she had arrived safely home and wished to see me.
I put down my papers and went straight to her chambers, being King, I did not need permission to enter. As I entered I greeted Maria.
"My love, it is so good to see you home. I am a little annoyed that no one informed me of your return though until now, for I would have come and met you at the port.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:21 pm

Queen Maria was happy. She was laying eyes on her beloved. "I am sorry, my lord husband. I am so, os pleased to see you. I had a really, really good trip. Margaret is such a sweet girl. I missed both Philip and Juana. They went to help the young Duchess of Luxembourg. Charles de Borubon is threatening Luxenburg. I think you should communicate with Juana's Philip, Manuel in regards to that situation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:26 am

"Maria, I am glad that you had a really good trip. I did not know that the Belgian King was threatening the young Duchess. Things are shaky here in Portugal, especially with our Spanish neighbours, but please do not trouble yourself with that. I think that we should invite Phillip and his wife here to Portugal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:56 am

"I shall do so. Thank you, Manuel. This means a lot to me for she is my sister and I lovryh her;" Queen Maria said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:26 pm

"Then we shall prepare grand celebrations for their arrival. Tell me what does your sister like, for I do wish to present her with a gift.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:13 am

"Juana likes jewellry, Manuel. I am glad you are inviting both Juana and Philip. She does love that husband of hers. I do hope that he is good to her. But Manuel. I hath wonderful news. It wilt make you so, so happy." Queen Maria said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:44 am

I looked at Maria as she said she had good news and I suddenly felt a great deal of excitement inside me.

"What is this good news that you have for me Maria?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2