The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philip IV

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Philip IV - Page 2 Empty Re: Philip IV

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2022 8:56 am

"Elisabeth that is fine we shall meet each other first and talk then and I very much doubt that I will be disappointed by you Elisabeth for I have heard rumours too of your great beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2022 4:59 pm

Dear Phillip I hope that it is not just my beauty that will please you. I hope that our talks have been pleasant and that we have much in common and our time together will be pleasant and longstanding. I wish to know more about you when we see each other perhaps we can talk more. Every day I think about meeting you and I am anxious because I have been told that you are a good man and handsome as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2022 8:43 am

"Elisabeth I do not consider myself to be handsome but then I am not to judge for as long as we love each other I think that is all that matters do you not agree? How are you finding Spain so far Elisabeth? I will of course sit and talk with you as we get to know each other more as I have now already returned to Spain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2022 2:53 pm

It does not matter to me about outside apearances for they will fade but beauty of the inside what's in ones heart. The eyes will see the beauty that radiates from within. Spain is lovely and I feel like I belong here. Now that you are back on shore I can spend more time getting better acquainted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2022 9:36 am

"I am so pleased to hear you say that Elisabeth and Spain is a great beauty in itself. Perhaps you would like to come and meet me on the shore of Spain and we can travel back together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2022 4:59 am

That is wonderful idea. I would love to come to meet you so that we can travel back together. But I would think that you would be tired after that long trip but if you are ready to go on the ride I would love to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2022 8:26 am

"Elisabeth we can stay at the small Estate that is not far from here before we travel back if that is something that you would like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2022 1:29 am

It sounds wonderful.  Have you been there often I would love to see it. Is it a place that we can stay overnight before we travel back Philip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2022 8:35 am

"Elisabeth I have only been there once and it was very peaceful and of course we may stay there for the night before travelling back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:01 am

I am glad that you agree. We can watch the stars they are beautiful here and we could watch them slisten. Then early the next morning we can travel back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:19 am

"Elisabeth what a wonderful idea and it is one that I like very much. You must tell me more about your family too before we travel back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:41 am

France is a beautiful country with a wonderful history. The gardens and the castles are beautiful very large. We have extravagant parties there. I have many horses in the stable all of them are beautiful and I love to ride them. There's not that much to tell unless you ask me questions so that I didn't give you more answers but you can ask me any any question you would like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:10 am

"Elisabeth it does sound like your country is quite fantastic as is Spain and that you will like it I am sure. How long have you been away from France?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:12 pm

I have been gone way too long. But I find that I will love it here as I look around and I seen that you are a wonderful person so I thank you for welcoming me to your lovely country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:29 am

"Elisabeth I thank you for your compliment towards me and I do hope that you will allow me to help you to adjust to life in Spain for soon you are to be it's Queen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:56 am

I think you Philip. I would like to have your help in showing me around Spain with all of its beauty. I am sure you will show me. I hope best to impress your subjects and show them that I would love to be a queen and show them that I will love them as you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:43 am

"Elisabeth your words are said with such delight that I just know the people of Spain are going to love you. Please come and see me at El Escorial Palace for I have returned there from the hunting journey and I am waiting for you as I cannot wait to lay eyes on you my love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:53 pm

Phillip I am glad that you are back in Spain and I cannot wait to go to your Palace to see you. I have been waiting for quite a while to see you in person now I shall get the chance. I will meet you when you wish so that we will get to know each other better eye to eye my love  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:15 am

"Elisabeth you may come to my palace now for I am there now and tonight we can have a private meal together as well and talk more if you would like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:36 am

I shall be there as soon as possible and I will enjoy very much a meal with you and we can talk about anything you wish.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:20 am

"I shall very much look forward to meeting you properly and getting to know you better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:37 pm

Would you tell me where you are so that I can meet you there. Getting to know you will be happiest moment in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:47 am

"Elisabeth I am in my private chambers at El Escorial come and meet me there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:55 pm

shall come and meet you there so I cannot wait to see you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:23 pm

"Elisabeth excellent I shall look forward to meeting you there very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum