The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philip IV

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Philip IV Empty Philip IV

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:35 pm

I am waiting to see Philip.  He is traveling to come back to Spain

Back to top Go down

Philip IV Empty Re: Philip IV

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:24 am

I was returning to Spain and when I arrived I was informed that Elisabeth of France had arrived and wished to see me so I summoned her to my presence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:51 pm

King Philip I you have asked to see me when you return to Spain. I wanted you to know that I had arrived here when I summoned by you My I ask why do wish to speak about. I am eager to see the sites of Spain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:16 am

Elisabeth

I am looking forward to meeting you as well for you sound like a divine woman. What I wanted to ask is whether you are happy to accept my hand in marriage and become Queen of Spain?

Phillip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:20 pm

Philip
I was not expecting this.  Yes. I will accept your hand marriage.  I am looking forward to meeting you for sound like an amazing man.

Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:54 am

"Elisabeth I thank you for accepting my offer of marriage. I think that you will be a wonderful Queen of Spain. I am on my way back to El Escorial Palace so please be ready to meet me there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:07 pm

I shall arrive there awaiting you.  Tell me all about Spain I to please you as you will please me my dear King.

Elisabeth 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:31 am

"Elisabeth I shall very much look forward to returning home now knowing that you will be there waiting for me to arrive home. I will tell you about Spain but you must also tell me about your country for I would like that very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:13 pm

Philip and I'm glad to know that you will be here soon. Of course I will tell you all it is to know about my beloved England. I love riding I hope that we should get a chance to race each other. I would like to learn the other sports you are involved in so I may learn to appreciate them. I hope our first dance will be a lovely dance because I love to dance. Awaiting your arrival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:42 am

"Elisabeth I do very much like to ride and I own a lovely grey stallion who goes on every journey with me. New stables are being installed at the Palace as I am to buy new horses from the continent. It is traditional here in Spain that following a royal marriage that there is a dance and I hope that you can also show the Spanish Court some of your traditions too. I am currently riding back to the palace as we speak with my entourage and please tell me how many people have you brought with you Elisabeth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:37 am

Philip I will enjoy seeing your new stables. Perhaps we can go to see the horses and maybe I can choose a horse to ride. I love dancing so will you show me your dances and I will love to show you our traditions of France. In my entourage there 4 ladies in waiting and someone who will teach me Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:40 am

"Elizabeth I would indeed very much like to show you the dances that we have here in Spain and I can imagine that most of them are very different to those that you have in France but it will be nice for us at the Spanish Court to learn some of your French ones too. I think I also have the perfect horse for you which is in a separate stable and I hope you like her Elisabeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:54 am

I am sure that I will love her. It will be a pleasure to teach you and your court the French culture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:27 am

"Elizabeth I am now riding back to the Palace as I write this letter to you and very much looking forward to meeting you too. I do hope that we have a happy life together and that our alliance remains strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:12 am

I am so excited to meet you for the first time and I am I sure that we will be very happy together and live a happy life. Perhaps after you rest we can have a ride. I can't wait to see you my future husband and king.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:03 am

Elisabeth

I pray that we will have a happy life together too for times in Spain over the past years have not been the best. I do ride but we will have to leave it until the morning Elisabeth for after a long ride I will need to rest. The guest chambers have been prepared for you and I am having the Queens chambers redecorated for you ready for when you and I marry for you will then be my Queen.

Tell me something do you know of any of the Spanish traditions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:44 pm

I thank you for your kindness for decorating the new Queens chambers. I am sure they will be beautiful. I also pray that we shall have a long and happy marriage but I am sure that we will. Unfortunately I do not know of any Spanish traditions and I am looking forward to learning them from you my future husband and king.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:12 am

"Elizabeth I also pray that our marriage shall be long and happy too for I admire you greatly and cannot wait to see you. I have arrange a large feast tonight in the hall to celebrate my return and we will meet properly there as the seat beside me at the high table is reserved for you Elisabeth. I can teach you the customs of our country do not worry as everything will be just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:56 pm

I shall not worry for I know that I am in good hands with you. And I await your homecoming. I will have my ladies in waiting prepare me for your arrival. I admire you as well. I am hoping to see you soon for I have heard many good things about you as to meet you properly. And perhaps dance as well. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:32 am

"Lady Elisabeth I think that your ladies in waiting will not let you down and will make you look incredible for when I return tonight. There will be a dance of course as always and also a feast I think. I am going to make you outright Queen of Spain alongside me if that is something that you would like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:41 am

I am sure that they not let me down. They have helped me with my clothing especially with the different colors of my wedding dress and all other necessities. I am just waiting for us to be together for always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:05 am

"This is excellent news Elisabeth and i am pleased to hear that the ladies are doing a fine job for you and what are your thoughts on being made Queen of Spain outright?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:56 pm

My ladies in waiting tend to my needs and they are good people. I am surprised that you wish to have the marriage so soon I will be honored to be your queen outright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:50 am

"Elisabeth we can of course always delay the marriage until we have met each other properly and spoken if you wish?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2022 3:55 pm

. I would prefer that if you don't mind. We can talk to each other and see each other. I hope that you will not be disappointed with me. Awaiting to see you soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum