The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Entrance

4 posters

Go down

Main Entrance Empty Main Entrance

Post by King Richard III Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:08 am

The entrance to the castle.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

https://tudorroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main Entrance Empty Re: Main Entrance

Post by Gustav Svensson Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:45 pm

Myself and Mary were now close to the gates of the Winter Palace and as we arrived in our coach the Palace exterior was really exquisite and wonderful. The weather was very snowy though and I wanted to make sure that Mary, given her condition was wrapped up warm.

"Mary, this palace is amazing, the weather out there is quite cold and very snowy, please tell me that you came prepared?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:41 pm

I looked around taking the initial sight of the Winter Palace. It is very exquisite and it is cold here. Gustav wraps me with a warm coat and he pulls me closer to him. He smiled at me.

. Yes it is truly amazing. I have several gowns that are very warm. I think that I will very comfortable in this weather. I find it to be beautiful. I think that I will enjoy my time here but if I need more perhaps Valentina can help with my wardrobe.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:49 pm

"Valentina will be perfect to be able to advise you on what to wear. Mary, when you are ready, shall we go and see the Queen?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:00 am

. Gustav that is a very good idea. I am quite ready to go and meet with Queen Valentina.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:32 am

The carriage of the Swedish monarchs had arrived and I was waiting by the entrance to the Palace to meet them as they came out of the carriage. The weather was colder than usual for the time of year. I had sent guards to help with their luggage.
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:56 pm

The carriage has finally reached the Winter Palace.  It is beautiful.  I can see Queen Valentina awaiting us for our arrival.  

. The palace is stunning and I can not wait to see inside.  Queen Valentina is lovely.  I am fine with the weather.  I will be able to warm myself when we get inside.  Please do not worry I will be alright.  I am comfortable.  We reach the entrance of the palace.  . Hello Queen Valentina.  It is a pleasure to meet you.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:55 pm

I smile at Mary as we both get out of the carriage and meet with Queen Valentina.

"I am sorry if I worry Mary, I cannot help it. I am glad to see that you are warm. Good day to you Queen Valentina.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:07 pm

I smiled at Queen Mary as her and her husband both arrived.

"Queen Mary, King Gustav, it is an honour to meet you both and I thank you both for accepting my invitation. I do apologise for all the things happening here at the moment, I am still getting used to all of this and tomorrow, there is a presentation ceremony of potential suitors for me to marry. I trust that you had a safe journey and that my guards were friendly at your arrival?
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:02 pm

. Please beloved do not be sorry for caring for my well-being.  That is one of many reasons that I love so much.  But yes I will be fine. Are you feeling alright?  I can see the worry on your face.  Be at ease my love.  Will you smile for me?

It is a pleasure to meet you. I can understand that things happen and unfortunately you can not control them  But I believe that you will be a wonderful queen.  I have a good feeling about you Queen Valentina.  I was told that you have a sister I believe.  Is she here?  I would very much like to meet her if I may.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:24 pm

I smiled at Mary.

"I am glad that you are okay Mary. You know that I only worry that you do not do too much as we are to have our child. It is an honour to meet you Queen Valentina.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentina Petrova Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:39 pm

I smiled at Queen Mary as she did seem very kind.

"Queen Mary, I do hope that you will like Russia, for despite it being cold at times, it is very beautiful. Is it your first time here? I thank you for your kindness, Queen Mary and I can see that you are with child, congratulations.

I do have a younger sister, Alexandra, she is not currently here as she is discussing the peace treaty with King Nikolai of the Ukraine, for I was unable to travel. She will return in the coming days, if you would like to stay here?
Valentina Petrova
Valentina Petrova

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:14 am

I smile at Queen Valentina

. Yes this is my first time here and so far I like it here.  I would like to see more of Russia but I know that you find it difficult to ride a horse.  I believe that it is very beautiful here. And I am certain that I will enjoy my time here with you.  Thank you, yes I am with child and I am happy that I can give Gustav our first child.  Making our own family together.  I appreciate your invitation to meet your sister and I would like that very much but first I must ask Gustav if he would like to stay as well.  He is very protective of me and I love him so much for it.  I have heard that you will be looking for a possible match for yourself.  You will have many suitors that will seek your hand in marriage but I believe that you will find someone suitable.  

Your sister Alexandra is in the Ukraine you said.  I have met the royal family at my coronation in Sweden.  They are good friends with Gustav and his family.  Unfortunately they had to leave early because the Queen became ill.  They all seem to be good people. And a friend of mine, I think,  is still there to make a match with their son, Prince Alexei.  He and my friend, Mary looked quite happy together while they were in Sweden.  She is a good person and from what I have seen he is a good man so I believe that they are perfect for for each other .  I hope that your treaty is successful.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down