The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Entrance

+7
Charlotte Hampton
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Elizabeth Hampton
Marius Daee
Gustav Svensson
Agnetha Svensson
King Richard III
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Main Entrance Empty Main Entrance

Post by King Richard III Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:58 am

The entrance to the castle.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

https://tudorroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main Entrance Empty Re: Main Entrance

Post by Gustav Svensson Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:01 pm

The journey from Sweden to Romania had been long. I had travelled in a coach with Mary and in the coach behind ours were my sisters and Katherine Elizabeth Tudor. I was keen to meet King Marius properly and hope that he liked my sister Rebecca. As the coach stopped I took Mary's hand and helped her down from the coach.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:09 am

The voyage to Romania was long. But somehow Gustav was able to keep my spirits up. Even though I know he was going through a lot as well. I believe that King Marius really like Rebecca as he has spent much time with her at the celebration. And if that is an indication of his feelings for her I am sure that he would want her to be his wife. I know that Gustav would be very watchful to see if he is truly a good match for his sister.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:29 pm

As our coach arrived in Romania, I looked towards Mary.

"I hope that you enjoyed the journey here Mary. I would like for you to give me your thoughts on King Marius too when we meet him. Today is a big day for me and for Rebecca.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:33 pm

We have finally reached Romania. The coach men helped me out of the carriage.I looked at the palace is splendid and all I could do is look in wonder. I looked to the King and Queen and I smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:37 pm

We have finally reach Romania. It has been a very long voyage and I am happy to reach safely on land. I can not wait to see King Marius and Princess Christine. Marius seems kind.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:27 am

The voyage was long but I am happy to here in Romania. I look at my family and smile. Grateful that we all reach the shores safely.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:37 am

Finally we are here in Romania. I looked at Gustav. . The voyage was long but you kept my mind off of the chopping waters. I hope that Marius will make a good match for Rebecca. I know how important this is for you. Her happiness is paramount. So of course I will let you know how I feel about him.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:31 pm

I came to the entrance to meet our guests.  . Honored guests.  Welcome to Romania and Peles Castle.  I am Princess Christine sister to King Marius.   I look towards the servants.  . Please take our visitors trunks to their chambers.  Your Majesties,  your Highnesses follow me to the Receiving Room.  Marius will be here shortly.  Come and have a seat.  Would you care for wine and something to eat while we wait.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:54 pm

Princess Christine is a lovely lady. The castle is impressive. As she leads us to the Receiving Room and the table was filled with all sorts of food and drinks. I waited for Gustav and Mary to have a seat before I sat.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:04 pm

This castle is truly impressive. Princess Christine is quite lovely. I can not wait to meet King Marius. If the Princess is a grand lady King Marius must be wonderful.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:49 pm

I smile at my family as they all excited the carriages and I can say that I was very pleased we were all safe. I turned to look at Mary as she spoke.

"Thank you for agreeing to give me your opinion Mary, as you said this is indeed very important to me. I am glad that you were happy with my comfort on the way here too. Hope he is right for Rebecca.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:53 pm

I took Mary's hand and as I did a young lady approached us and informed us that she was Princess Charlotte.

"Good morning to you Princess Charlotte, we are most delighted to be here. I say as we followed her into the receiving room.
She offered us wine and refreshments and after myself and Mary sat everyone else sat down.
"Thank you for you kind hospitality Princess. I am King Gustav, this is my wife Mary, my sisters Rebecca and Agnetha and also the find Duchess Katherine Tudor.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:11 pm

My servant had returned to me and I had been informed that the Swedish Royals were in the waiting room here at the Castle. I had finished putting on my emerald gown and I had decided to go for my powerful green necklace which look very good. I knew Christine would have been there already and for now I would just go along with it until putting my master plan into action later on. Christine did not even know about it.

I had the maids finish my hair and I headed down to the receiving room with my guards whom I had wait outside and I entered the receiving room and saw all of them sitting there waiting. I introduced myself.

"Your majesties, your highnesses, welcome to Peles Castle, I am Grand Duchess Elizabeth Hampton, good friend to his majesty King Marius, who will be with us soon for he is just getting ready. It is to be a grand day for him. I say smiling at them all as I poured some wine.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:04 pm

Thinking to myself. Elizabeth is not really a good friend of my brother. They have not known each other long. Yet she acts as though she has known him for years. I see the way she looks at the ladies of the Swedish guests. She has a fork tongue.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:49 pm

I look at the Duchess Elizabeth Hampton. But there is something wrong about her. I can feel it. She smiles but it is not genuine. I do not know what it is or why I feel uneasy around her. Perhaps I can let King Gustav and Queen Mary know of my suspicions. Perhaps I should keep it to myself until I find out different .

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:35 pm

I looked towards the Duchess as she entered and I have to say I was quite taken by the glorious colour that she had chosen to wear.

"Grand Duchess, it is an honour to meet you I am King Gustav and my wife Mary and sisters are here with me. You look most splendid in your gown.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:38 pm

I see that Duchess Katherine Elizabeth Tudor looks as if she does not seem to believe Elizabeth Hampton. . Duchess Katherine, your last name is Tudor. Are you related to Henry VIII and Mary Tudor.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:42 pm

I look firstly towards King Gustav.

"Your majesty, your words are most kind and you look very handsome yourself. Peles Castle, I visit Marius often here but my residence lies in the country.

I then turned my gaze towards Katherine Tudor, I did not like the way she looked at me.
"My dear I do not believe that we have spoken yet. Elizabeth Hampton and yourself?

I then looked at Christine.

"Christine, I am disappointed that you did not introduce me to our guests.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:06 pm

. Oh I thought that you were here when I was introduced to everyone. This is Grand Duchess Katherine Elizabeth Tudor. She has come along with the Royal family from Sweden. She was ( if I am not mistaken) she was at the Swedish celebration. Which is one of the reasons that she has accompanied them
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:17 pm

I gave Christine a nasty glance before looking at Katherine Tudor.

"Good day to you Grand Duchess, please you must forgive Christine for she never was very good at formal introductions. I see that you are a Grand Duchess too and can I ask, what brings you here to Romania?
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:16 pm

I saw the look that she gave towards Christine.  Oh there is no reason to apologize for Christine.  She has done nothing wrong.  She has been an exceptional hostess.  Offered all of us food and drink.  She is a gracious Princess..  Yes I am a Grand Duchess as are you. That is a beautiful necklace where did you find it.  We are here to see King Marius.  Why do you ask?  . I go to sit next to Queen Mary and King Gustav.. I need to have a word with you both. There is something wrong with Elizabeth. I can sense something about her. She seems to be a fraud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:50 pm

I looked at both King Gustav and Aunt Mary I whispered to them about Elizabeth Hampton because she makes me uneasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:28 am

. Well Princess Christine when will Marius come to meet us. I hope to see him soon. Duchess Elizabeth you are friends with Marius. Is this why he wanted you here to meet us. . I see Katherine whispering in my brother and Mary
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:09 am

I look at Katherine as she spoke to me.

"This necklace, is just one of many that I have in my collection, but one of my favourites. I am pleased to hear that Christine has been great towards you all for she has excelled herself to a level I am unaware of. I was just curious that is all as I know that Marius wanted the Royal Family here but never mind. It is nice to have you here and Marius will be joining us shortly.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next