The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Entrance

+7
Charlotte Hampton
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
Elizabeth Hampton
Marius Daee
Gustav Svensson
Agnetha Svensson
King Richard III
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Main Entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Entrance

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:12 am

As Katherine went at sat down with the King and Queen of Sweden, my attention then turned to Rebecca. This was the woman who Marius was so keen on meeting again. I had to say that she was an incredible beauty and I could see why Marius would like her. I smiled at her as she asked me a question.

"You must be Princess Rebecca, it is an honour to meet you my dear. I am indeed friends with King Marius and he will be here in just a moment for I do believe that I can hear him coming. I hope you like Romania.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:28 am

I looked towards Katherine as she came and sat with myself and Mary. I could see the concerned look on her face which worried me.

"Katherine, whatever is the matter. Do you think that Elizabeth is a danger to my sister? What do you not like about her? I say looking towards Rebecca as she spoke with Duchess Katherine.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:03 am

I was finally ready to meet the guests and I sent word forward and the guards opened the door to the hall.

"Please all make way for King Marius Daee
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:22 pm

I was pleased to hear that Marius was finally coming. I hope that I can sit down beside him so that we may speak quietly. Perhaps hold his hand. When he walked in I was so nervous that I thought that everyone could hear me trembling.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:38 pm

I whispered to Aunt Mary and King Gustav. Telling them that I do not trust her. She has a fraud. She smiles but she does not mean it. Keep a close eye on Princess Rebecca. I will do the same. Then I see that King Marius has come in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:55 pm

I was very happy that Marius I went to stand next to him and held. I whispered to Marius I have it arranged so that the princess. I hope that this will make you happy dear brother.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:13 pm

I saw Marius with his sister.  Marius smiled at me.  One of the servants ushers me to a seat .  Then Marius came and sat next to me. I smiled at him as he sat down.  . Oh Marius I must do something .  I motioned to my maidservant and I whispered to her.  She smiles and went to my chambers and returned.  She placed a cup before me.  . Please forgive me.  My mother would chastised me if I did not take my herbal remedy.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:02 am

I see that my sister is happy I can see it in her eyes. But Katherine Elizabeth seems unsettled. . Katherine what bothers you. Is there anything wrong or can I help you with anything. Catherine and Marius are gracious and I hope that we can get to know them better. .
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:30 am

I looked at Agnetha Svensson. . I am fine. King Marius Daee is a very handsome man. He seems to care a lot for Rebecca and that is wonderful. It is Duchess Elizabeth Hampton. She has an ill will towards Rebecca. She smiles but it is not genuine. She is not true I hope that she does not hover around and follow us while we are here. I do not trust her at all. I am very sensitive about people. I instinctively sense things and she makes me uneasy. We should closely watch her around Rebecca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:00 am

I listened to Katherine Elizabeth as she whispered to myself and Mary about the Duchess.

"Katherine, I understand your concerns and now I will keep a close eye on my beloved sister for you said you do not trust her and i know from previous events that it is wise to listen to you.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:05 am

I smiled at my sister Christine as she came over and stood next to me as I entered the room and told me that she had arranged the secret meeting place.

"Thank you Christine, I appreciate this. Please can you make sure that we are not followed when I take Rebecca to the secret place and also I would like for you to do me a favour, can you greet the Queen Consort of Hungary Charlotte Hampton, who I am told has just arrived. She has come to discuss the alliance between our nations. I would have met her myself but the Swedish visit needs my attention. I might suggest that you take the young Katherine Elizabeth with you and you can get to know her better too.
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:06 am

I looked across and smiled at Rebecca Svensson then I saw that she needed to sit down suddenly and I went over to her.

"Are you alright Princess? You take herbal remedies?
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:19 am

I bowed my head to king Marius as he entered then just as I was leaving to prepare my plan for the banquet ahead, I noticed that the young Princess took herbal remedies and it was clear that she was suffering from some illness. I could use this to my advantage and I ordered my servant to watch her closely as I left for my chamber.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:01 am

I watched Elizabeth Hampton closely. I can see her whispering to her servant. I can only imagine what she told the servant. Then the Princess Christine touched my shoulder. . How can I help you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:20 am

. Yes Katherine would you please come and welcome the Queen consort from Hungry. I just thought that you would want to come to meet her with me. Honestly I do not really want to welcome her alone. I know that you are here also for a visit but I hope that you would be able to help me. I smile to Katherine as she arose from her seat to walk with me.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:34 am

I smiled back at Marius.  I am fine.  Yes the maid gave me the herbal mixture.   All I need is a cup of water.  Mother is very protective.  I am sorry about making a fuss.  I have an injury it is healing.  Our physician gave me this concoction of herbs to help.  It works very well.  My Mother had me promise that I take the remedy.
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Daee Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:51 pm

"You do not have to worry about making a fuss, I understand. Your maid, she does seem to be very efficient with her task. I can understand your mother's worry. My mother always worried about me when I was younger too. You mentioned an injury, what kind of injury did you suffer, can I ask and I hope I am not impeding by asking this?
Marius Daee
Marius Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Svensson Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:45 am

. Just before Gustav and Mary were married I was in an accident while I was riding. I injured my leg. I could not even dance at the celebration. With the herbal remedy mixture it eases the the pain. That was why I was able to stand to talk to you. I enjoyed our conversation. I am so happy to be here. Your sister seems very kind. How long have you known the Duchess Elizabeth Hampton if you do not mind me asking. She seems very close to you. Perhaps she wants you for herself . I smile
Rebecca Svensson
Rebecca Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:25 am

Katherine and I brought Queen Charlotte of Hungry to the dinning hall. I walked towards Marius. . Excuse me Marius and Rebecca but Queen Charlotte of Hungry is here. Do you want her to come to the dinning table. I walked back towards Queen Charlotte and Katherine and I introduced her. . Your Majesty may I introduced you to the Swedish Royal Family. King Gustav, his wife Queen Mary. His two sisters Princess Agnetha and Princess Rebecca. You have already met Katherine Elizabeth Tudor. She is the niece of Queen Mary. Here sit here next to me.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Elizabeth Tudor Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:53 am

I smile as I down next to Queen Mary. . I still have a bad feeling about Elizabeth Hampton. I would not leave her alone with Rebecca I turned to look at Queen Charlotte. . That is a beautiful pendant that you wear. My I ask where did you find it. It looks rare. Is it a family heirloom

Back to top Go down

Post by Christine Daee Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:55 pm

. Well Queen Charlotte how do you like it here in Romania. There are so many things to see here. I hope that you will stay a short while. I would like to get to know you better.
Christine Daee
Christine Daee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:18 pm

Katherine came back with Christine.  Another lady came with them.  Christine announcing her as Queen Consort Charlotte.  I wondered why she came but she seemed like a good woman. .   It is a pleasure to meet you.  Have you ever been here to Romania before.  I hope that we can get together and talk. Then I looked and whispered to Katherine . Tell me dear.  Why do you mistrust Elizabeth.  Has she done something to give you that impression that she wishes to harm us or specifically Rebecca.  But I will trust your intuition about her.  Actually I see her as odd especially when it comes to her relationship with Marius.  I put my finger on it.  For some reason she seems closer to Marius than Christine.  That seems problematic.  But we can keep an eye on her.  I looked at Gustav and I held his hand.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Agnetha Svensson Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:31 pm

I curtsey. . Hello Queen Charlotte it is a pleasure meeting you. I hope that we can get to know each other. You are from Hungry the weather is very different here. Sweden is a little different from here but comfortable. I hope that you will enjoy the time here with us. After your business is concluded .
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:19 pm

I looked back at Mary then at the guests.

"You are right Mary, we can indeed keep a close eye on her.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:37 pm

I had finished dressing for the banquet that was being held and I had yet to put my master plan into place. I had asked Matthew to remain behind to ensure that everyone knew what they had to do. I had decided to wear all red for the banquet and with it I put on my matching red pendant and with this on I could perform my magical spell on them all.

I headed down to the dining room and noticed as I entered that everyone was seated and then I saw before my very eyes my own sister Charlotte was here and I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine but I did not show it. I knew that if I was to succeed I would need to re think my plan and just take my seat and play along for now. I smiled at them all.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next