The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Boleyn

2 posters

Go down

George Boleyn Empty George Boleyn

Post by Anne Boleyn Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:55 pm

Dear Brother,

It seems I can no longer please the king in the ways I once used to do so easily. I do not know what to do. Now this Seymour girl seems to be worming her way into my place.

Queen Anne
Anne Boleyn
Anne Boleyn

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn Empty Re: George Boleyn

Post by George Boleyn Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:04 pm

Anne,

King Henry, he does seem to have swayed a little as of late. Perhaps it might be worth getting him to enjoy the sports he loves and remember that gown you wore when he first saw you? He loves that. Might be worth a try. Who is this Seymour girl?

George
George Boleyn
George Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Boleyn Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:38 pm

"This Seymour girl, this Jane, is one of my many ladies in waiting. This one is a quiet chit. So unlike me and my other ladies. Yes mayhap you are right about that gown. I shall wear that at once for dinner."
Anne Boleyn
Anne Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by George Boleyn Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:49 pm

Anne,

Would you like me to look into this Jane's past and see what can be uncovered. She should know her place. When Henry sees you in that gown Anne, his heart will be straight back to you and besides Jane is not allowed to attend you at the high table unless you allow it. You can always give her duties in your chambers to attend to whilst you are dining with the King. No chance of Henry's eye swaying then.

George
George Boleyn
George Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Boleyn Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:27 pm

"What have you found out about Jane? Does she think to take my place? Yes I shall keep her occupied when I know the King is to be around us. Who does she think she is? Why does the King's eyes stray to hers? I have given King Henry one child, I am sure more will follow."
Anne Boleyn
Anne Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by George Boleyn Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:08 pm

"Anne, I looked into Jane and did you know that she previously wanted to be a nun? She then decided for a life at court and no doubt her Seymour brothers told her how to get the Kings attention as they have always hated us. No one could ever take your place Anne as the King is very fond of you, if your next child is that son he desires, no one can touch you. Might I suggest that you have Jane perform some duties away from the King whilst you are with him. The less she sees of him, he cannot be drawn to her. I can tell you this, the Seymours have always had high opinions and ambitions.
George Boleyn
George Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Boleyn Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:26 pm

Do you think she could be persuaded to take Church Vows? What duties do you suggest to take her from the King's eyes?
Anne Boleyn
Anne Boleyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down