The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Alexei to Natalia Olegovna

2 posters

Go down

Prince Alexei to Natalia Olegovna Empty Prince Alexei to Natalia Olegovna

Post by Alexei Olegovna Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:31 pm

Dear sister,

I hope that this letter finds you well. I wanted to ask you something, can we meet in my chambers as there is something that I wish to ask you from our recent Swedish visit?

Alexei
Alexei Olegovna
Alexei Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Prince Alexei to Natalia Olegovna Empty Re: Prince Alexei to Natalia Olegovna

Post by Natalia Olegovna Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:42 pm

Dearest brother,

I am well thank you for asking. I hope that you are also well. I can be there soon if you wish. The Swedish celebration was amazing. You can ask me anything so I will be there momentarily.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexei Olegovna Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:48 pm

Dear Natalia,

I am very pleased to hear that you are in good health. I too am in fine health, but had to leave the celebrations early as did you not here that mother is unwell? I wanted to ask you, how much do you know of Mary Boleyn and her family?

Alexei
Alexei Olegovna
Alexei Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:03 am

Dear Alexei,
How is Mother is she feeling better today. I do not know any more about the Lady Mary Boleyn. I know that she is the sister of Queen Anne Bolyen of England. Is she not on her way here to meet with you along with her brother, George. Father just asked me about the young lady that you spoke to in Sweden. I thought that you were engrossed by her. Do you not like her and want to know about her. As I remember Queen Mary and Queen Magda introduced her to you and you said that she told you about herself. Is there a reason for concern. I hope not. Is she what you are looking for in a woman/wife . If it concerns you take your time and get to know her. Is it Father ? Does how he feels worry you. Do not worry. I will be there with you as you get to know each other. I will engage with with her brother George. It will be fine.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexei Olegovna Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:25 am

Dear Natalia,

Mother is a little better today but she still is quite weak, I will keep you updated on her condition. She is indeed on her way here to meet me and I can tell you this, I am very excited to see her again. Our time in Sweden together, was very short, but at the same time it was very enjoyable. She is a delight to me and I really do like her. I am concerned however, that father will not approve as he would expect me to marry a Princess, but I like Mary Boleyn. I am so glad that you will be with me all the way and can I ask that Elena joins us to, we can meet Mary Boleyn as siblings and welcome her.

Alexei
Alexei Olegovna
Alexei Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:09 pm

Dear Alexei, I am so happy to hear the excitement you have for Mary Bolyen. I written to Father and he said the same thing about hoping that you marry a princess. I told him that you have a good head on your shoulders. I said that with all of her faults you still find beauty in her. I find that admirable. Do not worry I will be there with you although Father would like for me to "keep an eye out" .
I know you to be a good man with wonderful character. She took must be a fine lady if both Queen Mary and Queen Magda introduced her to you I do not believe that they would bring someone with poor morals to meet you.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexei Olegovna Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:52 am

Dear Natalia,

Thank you so much for your help with father. I guessed that he would not approve of this match, given that Mary is not a Princess but I know that having been introduced to her by our dear Swedish friends I think there is something between us.

When you say that father asked you to keep an eye out, how did you mean?

Alexei
Alexei Olegovna
Alexei Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:01 am

Alexei

Do not worry. Father wanted you to marry a princess. He does not understand that she does not need to be a princess to be a good person or a good wife. He just wants me to make sure that Mary Boleyn will be a good match for you. I told him that he should trust you and your discernment. You are wise and I trust your judgement. Do not worry about Father. Just enjoy talking to Mary.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexei Olegovna Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:33 pm

Natalia,

Thank you. I will try to put father's thoughts behind me and enjoy being with Mary. She has arrived.

Alexei
Alexei Olegovna
Alexei Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:29 pm

. Your welcome Alexei. Do not worry about anything. Elena and I will be there for you alright. I give my brother a hug and smile.
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexei Olegovna Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:58 pm

I hug my sister back and smile too.

"I am glad that both of you will be there with me too. She will be able to meet the whole family soon enough.
Alexei Olegovna
Alexei Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down