The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikolai Olegovna to Natalia Olegovna

2 posters

Go down

Nikolai Olegovna to Natalia Olegovna Empty Nikolai Olegovna to Natalia Olegovna

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:59 pm

Dear Natalia,

Can you come and see me, there is something I would like to ask you?

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Nikolai Olegovna to Natalia Olegovna Empty Re: Nikolai Olegovna to Natalia Olegovna

Post by Natalia Olegovna Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:20 pm

Father

I hope that all is well.  I will come to see post haste.  Is there anything troubling you?

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Nikolai Olegovna to Natalia Olegovna Empty Re: Nikolai Olegovna to Natalia Olegovna

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:44 pm

Natalia,

Yes there is. It is regarding your brother's close relationship with this new lady he has met.

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:46 am

Father,

I am sorry Father what is that you are asking me. I say that you meet her at the Swedish coronation.. I believe that you are referring to Mary Bolyen. Queen Magda and Queen Mary both introduced her to Alexei. Why do you ask. Father she seems to be a kind lady.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:18 am

Natalia,

I met Mary Boleyn, was that her name? at the coronation? I cannot remember this moment. I would guess that if my good friend Queen Magda introduced her to Alexei then she must be suitable for him. I always imagined that my son, being my heir would fall in love with a Princess. Can you keep watch on this Mary Boleyn for me, I want her to be right for Prince Alexei.

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:57 pm

Father

I have spoken to her briefly. Alexei is smitten with her. I will keep an eye out. But Alexei has a good head on his shoulder. Queen Mary told Queen Magda about her. With her faults he still see the beauty in her. He worries that you will find faul and disapprove of his choices. So far he is right.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:34 pm

Natalia,

I trust your word on the matter even though I would prefer for Alexei to marry a beautiful Princess. I need you to find out if this Mary Boleyn, giving her background with two kings is actually right to marry my son and your brother and be the next Queen of Ukraine.

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:53 am

Father

I understand that you are concerned about the woman that Alexei will marry. But you worry too much. There has only been one King that she has been associated with. Everything else is a rumor. Queen Mary, Gustav's bride and his mother both had high praise for her. She herself has been open to every question that Alexei asked her Queen Mary knows Mary Boleyn very well and she has said that she is a good person. She has made mistakes but we all share that trait. She did not try to hide them from Queen Magda. Queen Mary knows her and she has been very open with Alexei. She is a fine lady. You do not give Alexei any credit. Has he ever given you a reason to doubt his rational decisions. She is a beautiful person. She will make a fine wife.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:41 pm

Natalia,

Please do forgive my understanding of the situation for all the news I get passed on her from the nobleman portray Mary Boleyn as an unsuitable wife for my son. However if Queen Magda and Queen Mary are both very fond of her then I am willing to see how it goes for I do know how hard it can be at times to convince Queen Magda. Tell me, will you meet Mary Boleyn with your sister too?

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:53 am

Father,
Yes I plan on being there to meet Lady Mary Boleyn. Alexei is already taken by her. She seems a gentle soul. Quite and unassuming. Trust your son he takes after you. He is wise and you have taught him well she will arrive soon. Now smile Father. You too can meet her and then retreat along with Mother.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:54 am

Father,
Yes I plan on being there to meet Lady Mary Boleyn.  Alexei is already taken by her.  She seems a gentle soul.  Quiet and unassuming.  Trust your son he takes after you.  He is wise and you have taught him well   she will arrive soon.  Now smile Father.  You too can meet her and then retreat along with Mother.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:02 pm

Natalia,

Thank you. I will look forward to meeting her. You must forgive me for not joining you there when she arrives as we normally do, but as you know your mother is unwell at the moment. Bring them here to meet us both when they are ready.

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:18 pm

Father,

I am sure that Mary and George Boleyn will understand the situation for you and Mother not greeting them at their initial meeting.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:57 pm

Natalia,

Please do keep me informed on how the visit goes. I must now see your mother for the physician has just arrived here.

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:43 am

Father,

Lady Mary Boleyn and her brother Lord George Boleyn have arrived.  We are going to entertain them.  Alexei has given Lady Mary a gift.  She seems genuinely moved by this gift.  Elena and I will stay with Alexei as long as they are here. I will let you know more about them.  Lady Mary is a pleasant person and I understand why Alexei is smitten with her.  I hope that Mother is well soon.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:27 pm

Dear Natalia,

I thank you for keeping me up to date with them. I would very much like to meet with Lady Mary and get to know her better. I trust your judgement however you do know that I must give my blessing to allow Alexei to marry her.

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:43 am

Father,

If you trust my judgement why do you hesitate to give your blessings. Do you not trust Alexei or Elena. Alexei likes the Lady Mary Boleyn and I believe that it would hurt him that you did not approve the marriage. Please reconsider your misgivings to the Lady Mary. How is Mother feeling..

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:00 pm

Natalia,

If it wasn't for you I would not give my blessing. I do trust your judgement, you must forgive me for I am distracted of late with everything happening with your mother, she is starting to feel better though.

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:51 pm

Father

I am excited for Alexei.  The Lady Mary Boleyn would like to have an audience with you to receive your permission to marry Alexei. She knows that Mother is ill but she wishes to have an audience with you.  She believes that it is only right that she has your blessings to meet you.  Also Alexei wishes to meet King Henry and her family.  Her brother is here but her sister, Father and Uncle also wishes to meet Alexei.  Queen Anne is Lady Mary's sister in England.  I you wish I could accompany them to England to meet her family and the King.  Please say that you will come to meet her or give her permission to come see you.

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:37 pm

Dear Natalia,

The affairs that are going on with our enemy in Russia can be put on hold now, whilst I meet with young Mary. I would very much like for you to accompany them back to England, to meet their family and see your thoughts. Mary, can indeed have an audience with me.

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalia Olegovna Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:15 pm

Dear Father,

I understand that you are weary about Alexei and his relationship with Mary Bolyen.  But If it will ease your mind I will travel to England to meet her family.  I met King Henry only for a few moments.   I will give you my opinion on Mary's family.  I am happy that you will give her a chance Father.  Alexei cares greatly for Mary and she cares for him.  Please do not be to hard on her.  You have never approved of any of the ladies he has brought before you. I hope that this time you will give your blessings

Natalia
Natalia Olegovna
Natalia Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolai Olegovna Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:40 pm

Dear Natalia,

It would indeed please me greatly for you to meet with her family and let me know your thoughts of them. I must say, I am willing to see this latest lady that Nikolai has chosen, even if she is not of royal blood. I will see her and then make my judgement.

Nikolai
Nikolai Olegovna
Nikolai Olegovna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum