The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Room for Thomas Stanley, Margaret Beaufort and Lord Buckingham

Go down

Meeting Room for Thomas Stanley, Margaret Beaufort and Lord Buckingham Empty Meeting Room for Thomas Stanley, Margaret Beaufort and Lord Buckingham

Post by King Richard III Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:24 pm

The room where Stanleys speak with Buckingham.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

https://tudorroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting Room for Thomas Stanley, Margaret Beaufort and Lord Buckingham Empty Re: Meeting Room for Thomas Stanley, Margaret Beaufort and Lord Buckingham

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:46 pm

I arrive at thy meeting rooms with Duke Buckingham.

We wait for my Lady wife as thy attendants bring in food.

Back to top Go down

Meeting Room for Thomas Stanley, Margaret Beaufort and Lord Buckingham Empty Re: Meeting Room for Thomas Stanley, Margaret Beaufort and Lord Buckingham

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:38 am

I enter the meeting room and sit beside Thomas Stanley and also watch as the servants bring in the food and I take a seat opposite Thomas as we wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:04 pm

I take a seat beside my husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:23 am

As Margaret arrived at the meeting I sat down opposite them and waited to see what it was that they wanted to talk to me about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:48 am

I wait for my companions to settle before I start thy meeting.

My lady wife and I will be brief my friend as thy usurper is getting impatient to start this investure.
We would like for thee to join us Lord Buckingham. I see thy are as aggrieved as we are at thy current situation. Let us discuss a proposal that will benefit us all.

I wait for Buckingham to respond. My eyes dart to my Lady wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:35 pm

Is thee ready for this Lord Buckingham?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:17 am

I was seated opposite Thomas Stanley as he and his wife spoke then I gave my response.

"Thomas please do tell me how you mean when thee says are you ready to join us? As I am sure you are both aware I despise this usurper king and I am intent now on listening to this proposal you wish to offer me Thomas"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:41 am

I am a little relieved by Henry's reply so I carry on.

Ye hates thy current monarch. If we unite against thy usurper, we would be unstoppable - especially with Elizabeth Woodville with us. Elizabeth Woodville would be Queen Mother , that is enough for her. Jasper Ap Tudor has an army with Henry Tudor amassing over 5,000 men. If thee could call upon your men from Wales and Cornwall, we would have an advantage. Swear an alligence to Henry Tudor and ye will have much rewards - your lost Bohen lands for one. What day you Henry?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:30 pm

I look at Thomas as I spoke.

"It is true that i do not like Richard as my claim to the throne is strong too as I am sure you know.The Woodville woman is on our side you say? Jasper Tudor with his 5000 men would have and additional 10000 with mine. Tell me where is this Tudor fellow now and where does he land I can meet him with my men at his place of choice. I have many lands I wish to have but what other rewards would I get from this alligence? I am with you i will do anything to overthrow Richard."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:38 pm

I regard Henry closely.

Jasper Ap Tudor has command. Ye are second cousin to Richard on thy Lancaster side. If Henry Tudor dies in battle, ye will be King. If Henry lives, thee can have whatever was lost to thee. If Henry dies without any child, ye will be his heir. Thy Princes are dead. Swear an oath to join together Henry. We would be a formidable force.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:05 pm

I think for a moment then consider the options.

"So Jasper Tudor has command of the army he is the uncle is he not? So by swearing loyalty to Henry I will be guaranteed this land I have lost. I will of course join him in his battle after my usurper second cousin but I would like a signed document informing me of the positions should he become king or should he die. I am sure thee understands Thomas. With this confirmation you may inform the young Tudor that he has my oath of loyalty and with it 10000 men. Do we have an agreement Thomas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:17 pm

I look to my Lady wife for clarification.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:35 am

I await the clarification from Margaret Stanley as does her husband and I hoped they would agree to my request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:01 pm

I nod my head in agreement. My husband knows best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:07 pm

I nod at my Lady wife and Buckingham.

Then we are all in agreement. Buckingham ye shall have your documents signed. Shall we attend these celebrations? I do have some other documents that will soon put an end to thy happy occasion. Shall we proceed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:23 am

I look at Thomas Stanley.

"We are indeed in agreement my lord and I wait to be presented with the signed documents to confirm everything and that that I will receive too. Let us now attend the celebrations and what are these new documents that you have Thomas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:32 pm

i reply to Henry.

They will be drawn up and signed without delay.
Our Lord Henry Tudor has confirmed in thy eyes of Priests and God at Rennes his betrothal to thy Lady Elizabeth. As King Richard has also his eyes on Elizabeth if heaven forbid his Queen Anne should ever pass from this world, I imagine Richard will be rather livid

I lead thy companions out of thy rooms into thy Ludlow grounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down