The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tea Room

+7
Kiera Fraser
Nadia Kovacs
Margarita Sanchez
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Matthew Brown
Elizabeth Bathory
King Richard III
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Tea Room - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tea Room

Post by James Maxwell Sun May 19, 2024 10:49 pm

I was with Charlotte still at the gates waiting to see what would unfold and it was at this point when the guard who had gone in previously returned and had informed us that Elizabeth would see us. We followed him through the castle and we were lead into a room that looked very much like a room at Luxembourg. As we entered I noticed Elizabeth standing next to Nadia and she was by a chair that a lady was strapped to and at the back or the room was Cassandra and Robert and James was there too.

I noticed Kyla with her hands bound and then Elizabeth turned to look at me and she came over to me and hugged me tightly in her arms and kissed me. "Elizabeth, what is all this that you are doing? We need to talk.
James Maxwell
James Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun May 19, 2024 10:53 pm

I saw James and my sister enter the room and it was at this point when I went over to him and hugged him and gave him a kiss.
"James, it is so good to see you. I thought something tragic had happened to you. You come all this way and then tell me we need to talk. Very well we can talk, but we do it privately just the two of us. I say as I still had my arms around him as I turned to Cassandra and Matthew.

"Matthew, watch my sister like a hawk and Cassandra, watch Kyla whilst I am busy. I will return soon. It has been so long James, we must catch up.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Sun May 19, 2024 11:01 pm

I watched as my sister and James left to another room and I noticed how Matthew was watching me, but it was at this point when I took the chance to go ver to Kyla to make sure she was okay. There was the mage standing next to her along with Cassandra who gave me an acidic look.
"Kyla, please tell me you are not hurt? I say as I did notice Nadia talking to some of the guards.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Mon May 20, 2024 12:54 am

All of the people who were around me. They watched closely.

. Yes, Queen Charlotte I have not been harmed. I am just frightened. Are you and Father here to take me home. They grabbed me and brought me here. I do not understand why am I here. Elizabeth is telling me that Mother hurt her by taking Father away from her. And that Mother had Elizabeth's daughter tortured and left to die. I know that that is not true. I told her that Lucy was alive and well. She does not believe me. She has Nadia watching me because Nadia wants to test out this horrific machine that Elizabeth brought her.
What is going to happen to me. Will she have me tortured and die the same as Lucy
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Wed May 22, 2024 10:45 pm

I looked at Kyla and she was scared about the whole situation.

"Kyla, I am glad that you have not been harmed in any way. Your father and I, we have both come here to help you. I will not let any harm come to you. We will bring you safely home. If they want to hurt you, they are going to have to go through me.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Thu May 23, 2024 5:29 am

My eyes brighten when Queen Charlotte said that Father is here.

Father is here now.  That is happy news.  Elizabeth tells me that Mother hurt her so that is why I am here. She wants to hurt her by hurting me. She also believes that Mother hurt Lucy. I hope that Father can persuade Elizabeth to release me.  Talia is also here.  She is in the dungeon.  Nadia has said that she should rot there.  Do you know why she is so angry with you.  I think that she has been told that you are not a good person.  I am sorry to say that.  I think that you are a great person.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Fri May 24, 2024 10:17 pm

I smiled at Kyla as she gave me a nice compliment and I put my arm around her and hugged her.

"Your father James is currently here and is as we speak talking with Elizabeth about your release. I know and understand now that your mother had nothing to do with any of this, but I feel there is someone trying to split Marie and Elizabeth's friendship. Talia, why is she locked in the dungeon, the poor child. I will speak with Nadia, even if she hates me, her mind has been poisoned to dislike me.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:26 am

Queen Charlotte I am happy that you and Father are here. Were you able to talk with my mother. How is she? Knowing her she is worried. Did Elizabeth tell the truth about Mother.?
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sat Jun 08, 2024 11:05 pm

I was so relieved that my father and Queen Charlotte are here.  I hope that he is able to get Elizabeth to understand what is happening.  I knew that Mother could not have done what Elizabeth accused her of.  I am sorry that she was lied to especially about her daughter. Having her think that her daughter was dead. To think that she died after being tortured. Know one should have been told a lie like that.  I wonder how would Father be able to convince Elizabeth to release us.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:12 pm

I looked at Kyla and was relieved to see she was okay.

"Kyla, your mother, as you can imagine, is really upset and worried, but I was able to assure her in this challenging time. There is someone amongst us all who is trying to poison minds against one another. Elizabeth was told that her daughter was dead after being tortured and she blamed Marie for it as that was the lie she was told. She was so full of hate she wanted to hurt Marie by hurting you Kyla. We came here to rescue you. There is one thing that your father has always had with Elizabeth which I wouldn't burden yourself with, just know this, she trusts him. I say as I look at Nadia. "Nadia, a word with you.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:20 pm

I returned to the tea room with James and my breasts showed a little at the front of my gown after my private conversation with James. I entered the room once more and looked over at Kyla and at Charlotte.

"Kyla, my dear girl, I do hope that you understand that I would never had hurt you. It has been bought to my attention recent events and James here has told me a great deal. I have no quarry with you Kyla, you and your companion Margarita are free to go. Feel free to come with me to Luxembourg as I am going there very soon. Tell me have any of you seen Cassandra?
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:35 am

I looked up to see Duchess Elizabeth come into the room with my father in tow.  She smiles at me and I listened to what she is saying.  I started thinking about what she said about not really hurting me but I am not sure that I believe her.  She was angry with Mother and I know that she would have let Nadia torture me. But I see Father coming towards me and I smile at him because I knew that he would not let her harm me.

Father I am so happy to see you.  I was frightened because  I thought that I would be tortured for what happened to her daughter.    You were able to get her to understand that Mother would not be that cruel.  That her daughter was alive and well.  She would not believe me.  We are going home now.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by James Maxwell Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:10 am

I walked towards Kyla and her her hands in mine as I reached her.

"Kyla, we are indeed going home and I have already informed your mother that we are coming. Elizabeth is returning with us to see her daughter Lucy and if she agrees, you may get to meet Lucy. Let us just say that myself and Elizabeth share a bond together and when I spoke with her no harm was ever going to come to you.
James Maxwell
James Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:27 am

Father I am so happy that you are here.  You have feelings for Elizabeth?  I whisper to him   I am not sure that she would not have let Nadia torture me.  Please believe me but I do not trust her.  She had me brought here because she wanted to hurt Mother.  She believe that Mother harmed her daughter.   She was angry with me and she showed me this contraption to torture me.   I feared that she would have carried it out and if you did not come she would have.  Please tell me that you believe me ?
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by James Maxwell Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:49 pm

I looked at Kyla and now it seemed that my own daughter was against Elizabeth too. I held all of my anger inside of me and I did not show any of it.

"Kyla, I am so happy to see you and I am pleased to be here. Yes, Elizabeth and I have had feelings for each other, it is quite a long story and one that can wait for another day. Right now we need to prepare to leave for Luxembourg and home, we shall talk another time Kyla, we must leave for your mother is waiting.
James Maxwell
James Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:57 pm

I smiled at him. I going to go home.
Father I have missed you so much.  I was happy to see Mother.  She was so worried about me.  But Queen Charlotte is a very kind person and I hope that she can talk to Nadia. She told me that her sister is in a dungeon right now. I hope that Queen Charlotte can get threw to her. Did you know them.   I did not have much with me but I am happy to leave whenever you are ready.   Perhaps when we get home Elizabeth can introduce Lucy to me.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by James Maxwell Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:41 pm

I smiled back at Kyla.

"Kyla, I do know Elizabeth's sister very well for she was there with Elizabeth growing up and I got to know them both. I am sure that Charlotte will be able to mend things with her daughter, it is Cassandra Pennyfeather who has caused all of this chaos that is surrounding us. If Elizabeth is happy to do so, then you will meet our daughter.
James Maxwell
James Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:40 am

I listened to Father. I am so happy to hear that we are going home. I am surprised that I have an older step sister.

You wrote to Mother informing her that we will be home soon. I have an older sister I hope that we can be friends. I do not know about Cassandra Pennyfeather. Is she responsible for all of this. Why would she do this? What does she gain from these lies. I hope that she is punished for this.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by James Maxwell Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:12 pm

"Kyla, I did indeed write to your mother informing her of this. Your older step sister is called Lucy and she is also very precious to me. Cassandra is indeed behind all this and no one knows why she did it. She needs to be found.
James Maxwell
James Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:48 am

As I was speaking a thought of something.

Father.  I think I know why Cassandra Pennyfeather may have done this.  Perhaps she did this for Elizabeth.  If Elizabeth believed that her daughter was dead, Cassandra could lead Elizabeth to assume that Mother hurt her daughter.  That way she could console Elizabeth.  Get on to Elizabeth's good graces.  What do you think about that.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by James Maxwell Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:04 pm

I listened to what Kyla was saying.

"It is a good thought Kyla. The matter surrounding Cassandra we will deal with when the time is right. For now we must return home and have a rest for all this does make me very tired too. I want you to get to know your half sister too. I will have to talk to Elizabeth about letting you meet her.
James Maxwell
James Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:17 am

I am so happy. I miss Mother and home. Thank you for coming to find and taking me home. I will try to get some rest for our voyage home tomorrow. Rest well Father.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by James Maxwell Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:45 am

"Kyla, it will be nice to have you home. It has been different recently. Get some nice rest my dear.
James Maxwell
James Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:33 pm

You as well Father. I am happy to see you. I miss you when you are gone. It will be nice to formally meet my step sister. You said that she is older than me correct.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by James Maxwell Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:23 pm

I smiled at Kyla.

"Your step sister is indeed older but only by a year. Lucy is 17 now and Elizabeth, having spoken with her, has said that you can talk to Lucy.
James Maxwell
James Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next