The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tea Room

+4
Matthew Brown
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Hampton
King Richard III
8 posters

Go down

The Tea Room Empty The Tea Room

Post by King Richard III Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:08 am

The tea room at the palace.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

https://tudorroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tea Room Empty Re: The Tea Room

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Wed May 08, 2024 11:23 pm

I had finally arrived back in Hungary with Matthew and I was relieved to be away from those people. My plan had worked and now I was reunited with Nadia, whom I had missed so much. Cassandra was hear too and now I was having tea with Nadia as I waited for Elizabeth Bathory to arrive with my daughter.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Kovacs Wed May 08, 2024 11:33 pm

I saw my aunt Elizabeth walk into the tearoom and I was so happy to see her. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly before sitting down with her having some tea.

"Aunt Elizabeth, it is so nice to see you. I was horrified when I heard what they were doing to you. I always knew that you would have a plan to escape. I am sorry auntie, but the Duchess that was here, she got away, because Cassandra could not do a simple thing.
Nadia Kovacs
Nadia Kovacs

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm

I finally see the port of Hungary.   I see the Godollo Palace.  I know that Elizabeth Hampton is here with her niece Nadia.  I have Princess Kyla with me.  

. Well Princess Kyla you are here in Hungary.  I am to bring you to your mother
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Thu May 09, 2024 7:47 pm

Someone grabbed me. They blindfolded me and tied my wrists. I wake up on this strange ship. I see Elizabeth Bathory standing before me after my blindfolded was removed.

. Tell me Elizabeth why am I here. Where is my mother. What are you doing? My mother was on the ship with me so where is she. What right do you have to take me here. Where is my mother? If you have hurt her.

Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Thu May 09, 2024 10:10 pm

I smile at my niece who was opposite me having some tea and I hug her back.

"Nadia, it is so nice to see you again and being back here. It is okay about Katherine, do not worry, she will be dealt with. I do have someone I would like you to meet. She is due here any minute now. I say as Elizabeth Bathory soon walked in with Kyla and tied her to the chair.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Brown Thu May 09, 2024 10:17 pm

It was such a relief to have Elizabeth back here and free from those foolish people. I was in the room along with Nadia and Cassandra too and it was soon after this that Elizabeth Bathory walked into the room with Princess Kyla. She approached and as she did I helped her to tie Kyla to the chair and then we removed her blindfold. I looked at Bathory.

"You have done well Lady Elizabeth. You shall receive your payment soon, when I get the signal from Elizabeth. I say smiling towards her as my guard bought in the Kyla's companion too.
Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra Pennyfeather Thu May 09, 2024 10:20 pm

I was in the tearoom with everyone as Nadia mentioned my failure in keeping hold of Duchess Katherine.

"I am sorry about what happened with Duchess Katherine, but I did manage to wound her pirate friend though. It is nice to see you again Elizabeth. I said as Elizabeth Bathory entered with two prisoners.
Cassandra Pennyfeather
Cassandra Pennyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Margarita Sanchez Thu May 09, 2024 10:26 pm

I had been captured along with Princess Kyla and we had been bought into a room where we tied to chairs but our blindfolds removed. I looked at Kyla.

"Princess, are you okay?
Margarita Sanchez
Margarita Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 pm

I looked around this room I was taken to after my blindfold was removed. I see that Elizabeth Hampton sitting with a young lady. My hands are bound behind my back I see that Margarita was also here

. Yes, Margarita I am alright. They did not harm me. Why have I been brought here. What is the meaning of this. I demand to know what is going on
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Kovacs Sat May 11, 2024 5:58 am

I smiled at my aunt.

"I look forward to meeting her auntie. I say as at that moment, the doors opened and in walked Elizabeth Bathory with two prisoners who were blindfolded but then had it removed as they were tied to chairs. Aunt Elizabeth was to speak with them but allowed me to first as she finished her tea. I noticed how one of the prisoners was very demanding. I go over to them.

"Welcome to Hungary, I am Nadia Kovacs, you have been bought here as my aunt Elizabeth Hampton wants to speak with you, she will be with you in a moment. I do hope that I will be able to try out my new weapon on you. I say smiling as Elizabeth Hampton came over to where they were tied up.
Nadia Kovacs
Nadia Kovacs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyla of Luxembourg Sat May 11, 2024 3:33 pm

I watched the girl in front of me and I realize who she is so I looked at Elizabeth Bathory.

. My name is Kyla.  Wait, you said that your name is Nadia.  I know who you are.  You are Queen Charlotte's daughter.  So Elizabeth Hampton is your aunt.  She is the one who has my mother and your mother captured in Romania.  She captured Katherine Elizabeth while she was there and then she was brought here to you.  Why am I here.  You have Margarita, do you have my mother.  Is she here.  You are planning on torturing all of us.  Why what have we done.  Elizabeth Bathory was supposed to bring me here to you the day Margarita and I was in Sweden.
Kyla of Luxembourg
Kyla of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Kovacs Sun May 12, 2024 4:56 pm

I looked at the girl and she did seem very confident in herself. I looked at Cassandra and then back at the girl.

"Yes my mother is Charlotte Hampton, but she is no mother of mine. For what she has done, she can rot with my sister Talia in the dungeons. I say to her as Elizabeth Hampton came over and touched me on the shoulder.
Nadia Kovacs
Nadia Kovacs

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Sun May 12, 2024 5:13 pm

I smiled at Nadia and then I looked at Kyla as she was determined to be vocal just like her mother.

"Nadia, you can speak with her again shortly. Please inform me when Kiera is here. I say as I look at Kyla.

"Kyla, finally I get to see you. Your mother is not here but that is not want I want. You know Kyla, you do look so much like your mother and you have your father's eyes too. You were so young but you probably do not know what it was that your mother did to me. She stole the man I loved from, then to rub salt in my wound, she decides to marry him and humiliate me. He was everything to me, then to make things worse for me, having lost my child, Marie mocks me celebrating so much when she had you.

Now she will learn that mocking me was a bad idea and she will now suffer for what she did. So to answer your previous question, yes you and your companion here are going to be tortured hard and Nadia will try out her new torture chairs. Marie will pay through you for what she did to me. Now in a moment you will see the new torture chairs and with it Nadia can have some fun too. Soon I will declare myself Queen of Hungary and with it an untouchable army will rise. Charlotte will not be able to touch me with her mage friend, as I have a more powerful ally, Kiera.
I say as I give the signal to the guards."Put them in the chairs so that myself and Nadia can have some good fun. I say as the guards come forward and pick Kyla and Margarita up and tie their hands behind their backs as they are led forward to where two chairs were covered with a cloth.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadia Kovacs Sun May 12, 2024 5:37 pm

I was so happy as Elizabeth had allowed me to try out the new chairs that I had got as a gift from her. I walked over with them to the chairs and I pulled off the cloth from the top of them revealing to chairs with big wheels on the back. I was so excited with these and I looked towards Kyla as I explained them to her and showed her.

"Aren't these chairs just so beautiful Kyla? They were a gift from auntie Elizabeth and now I get to try them out. You see these wheels at the back, well this, by turning them activate a little bolt that pushes into the necks of those strapped to them and after nine turns, the neck breaks and so satisfying to hear it when it happens. Now I have not tried these out yet but that is where you come in Kyla, you and Margarita are going to try them. I say to her as I nodded to the guards and they bought the prisoners forward and whilst holding weapons on them, strapped Kyla and Margarita to the chairs and secured the bracket around their necks on each side, they were completely immobilised.
I looked at them both. "Well, how does it feel, being strapped there?
Nadia Kovacs
Nadia Kovacs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down