The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Bridge

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Forest Bridge - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest Bridge

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:15 am

'If I come to rule. My brother, Juan and my sister, Isabella of Aragon are ahead of me. I do not for see ruling in Castile or in Aragon. But thank you for the good wishes." the Lady Juana of Castile had said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:51 pm

"Of course and please do forgive me lady Juana for I did not wish any ill will on your family for I did not know the way of the succession there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:06 am

"Of coarse. I know you did not mean any disrespect. I am my parents third child. I hope my brother Juan rules long and well. He is a clever boy. i love him dearly, as do all the sisters." Juana of Castile had said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:08 pm

"I too shall pray for a long and prosperous reign for your brother Juan my Lady Juana. I myself am King but not married.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:49 pm

I am sure you will enter the state of Matrimony soon for you are a handsome man and a King. I shalt pray for you, Your Majesty." Joanna of Castile said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:28 pm

"Why I thank you Lady Juana for I hope that I do as well. I want to be happy in a marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:41 pm

"Happiness is nice to find but for those of us in these postions of King and Queen and of
princes and princesses do not find happiness as a general rule. I am most lucky that I am happy within my marriage. I know my husband and I shall have many children. Juana stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:39 am

"You are so right Lady Juana for happiness is not always the way of things amongst us sovereigns but I am so happy for you. I can only hope that I fin d happiness in my marriage whenever it may be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:14 pm

"As I said I will pray that you find a good mate." Juana of Castile. She was wondering why Philip of Castile her husband was being so quiet. She smiled at Philip. He would find the right moment to join in she was sure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:11 pm

"Lady Juana I have prepared chambers for you both in the castle and I shall leave you to get some rest but I do hope that you will join me this evening for the feast?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:59 pm

"Yes, we will join you for your feast, will we not, Philip." Joanna answered. She was concerned as to why Philip was remaining silent but she would say nothing. The moment was not right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:00 am

I looked across to Joanna.
"Yes of course we will join the feast. Sorry you must forgive me for my silence for I have had a few things on my mind lately for I am to help my sister Margaret with her position in the Netherlands soon too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:24 am

"Philip, would you like to lie down for a while?" said the Lady Juana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:50 am

I looked at Juana.

"I think that is a good idea Juana. Let us go and lie down for a while as we have had a long day and need to rest now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:30 am

"That is excellent, husband." She awaited for her husband to accompany her to the guest chamber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:01 am

I took Joanna's hand and then spoke.

"Shall we go and rest my love?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:17 pm

"Yes, let us go and rest." The Lady Juana followed her husband to their rooms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:43 pm

We entered to our rooms and were ready for our nice rest after what was a busy morning for us both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:55 pm

Joanna had a bath prepared for herself and Philip that they may wash away the stress of the day. The servants brought the bukets of water back and forth. They both took their bath. One after the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:33 am

I took in the nice warm water of the bath. I had much on my mind with both Belgium and my sister's positions but I did not want to bother Joanna with that for she was happy here. I had a very tiring day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:26 am

Juana sensed that Philip did not wish to talk. She awaited for him to finish his bath so that she may go in after him. And she hoped he would take her after she had her. Philip was such mysterious man, thought Joanna of Castile. He like to be silent. That was important to note. She always wanted to remain on his good side. She, herself, did not mind the silence for she had much on her mind as well. She did not trust Charles d'Bourbon. Even t hough he spoke fine words, it could all be a ruse to snare Philip and her but she did not know what he would snare them to do. She wanted to talk to Philip about Charles but he did not want to talk so she would not invade his privacy. She loved Philip so much, she wanted him to be happy at all times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:52 am

After Juan had finished her bath I could sense that she wanted to speak to me.

"Juana my love I sense that you wish to speak to me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:59 pm

"Yes, I would like to have a word, my dearest husband. I was thinking about all that Charles d'Bourbon was saying today. What think you of it. Think you he is trying to plot something. Does he not have troops ready to invade Luxemburg. The Grand Duchess of Luxemburg hath just died. You would think he would give Marie de St. Pol a chance to breath." the Lady Juana hath stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:58 am

"I did not say much around him as I do not trust him and indeed he does have troops all over the Luxembourg border. The new young ruler needs a chance to breathe. I might suggest that we visit her and help her in any way that we can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:41 pm

"Oh, Philip, that sounds lovely and so kind. Yes, let us visit the young ruler." Joanna of Castile stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next