The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest Bridge

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Forest Bridge Empty The Forest Bridge

Post by King Richard III Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:59 am

The bridge in the forest.
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

https://tudorroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Forest Bridge Empty Re: The Forest Bridge

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:08 pm

I had been in Flanders for a short while now and I was meeting with Joanna of Castille and I could not wait to meet her as I had heard great things about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:32 pm

Finally, I am to meet with my husband, Philip of Flanders. I was greatly excited for I hear that he was most handsome. I was looking forward to having children and a life with my lord husband. Joanna came towards Philip of Flanders on her horse and she marveled at the sight of him. She got off the horse and went down on her knees in front of her husband with her head bowed low..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:18 am

As Joanna approached me and then dismounted her horse she was indeed a great beauty and as she bowed her head I took her hand and kissed it.
"Joanna it is an honour for me to finally meet with you in person and I do hope that your journey here was not too tiring?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:28 am

"The honour is all mine, my lord. I am not too tired. I was very anxious to meet you for I heard a great deal of good of you, my lord. How are you?" He was glorious. So very handsome. They did not lie and he was hers. Hers, hers, hers. What a momentous day. Of coarse, her mother Isabel of Castile and her father, Ferdinand of Aragon would make a great and noble match for her, their favourite daughter. Joanna thought of her sister, Catalina. Catalina was destined for England and young Prince Arthur. She hoped her sister would be happy in her marriage. Joanna knew, absolutely knew that she would be happy in her marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:33 am

"Joanna I was so anxious but excited at the same time to meet you and I am so happy that the moment has finally come. I am well thank you for asking as I have indeed been in the best of health lately. Can I ask you how have things been with you and your family?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:52 pm

"Things are well with me and their Most Catholic Majesties. My parents did well when they arranged our match. I, too, was excited to meet with you, my lord husband. Ours shalt be a glorious union for this is a great match that my parents and your father, the Holy Roman Emperor arranged. I am most pleased to meet you, my lord." Joanna of Castile replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:21 pm

"Well I am so glad that this match has been arranged as you are indeed as beautiful as your portrait Joanna and please would you like to join me for a walk and we can get to know each other better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:53 pm

"Yes, my lord, I would love to go on a walk with you that we get to know each other better." Joanna of Castile felt that she knew all about this handsome man that she needed but she must obey her husband and if he wanted to get to know her better, all the better. He was so, so charming. She felt lucky indeed. She hoped that her sister, the Infanta Isabella of Aragon is also in a happy marriage. Yet she did not think Isabella thought much about that, just that it pleases Ferdinand of Aragon and Isabella of Castile that a match with Portugal was created which is what happened in the case of Isabella of Aragon. She wed with Manuel of Portugal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:43 pm

"Perfect then let us walk and I would so love to hear more about your family and your journey here how was it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:11 am

"My journey here was long and tiring. I am glad to finally be here with you, my lord husband." Joanna of Castile smiled, graciously. "My family, meaning my parents Isabella of Castile and Ferdinand of Aragon are most pleased that this match has come about. They expect great things of us, my good lord as I do. I know you shalt be a good and kind husband unto me and that we shalt hath many children. I look forward to bearing your children"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:05 am

"I am so pleased that this match has come about to for I do love you very much. We shall spend many happy times together and I hope that we can have many children together also. You had a tiring journey and deserve some rest Joanna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:47 pm

"I love you as well, my lord husband. We wilt hath many children and yes, I should wish to rest for I have had a long and tiring journey here to find my true love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:42 am

I smiled at Joanna

"Then let us go inside and rest Joanna for tomorrow we can talk as much as you like and we should prepare things for our wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:12 pm

With that, they went inside and Joanna of Castile was shown to her rooms where her servants could unpack and she could rest. She was most pleased indeed. Her husband was most handsome and good and kind. Her parents had done well by her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:36 pm

As we entered the rooms I turned to Joanna.

"How do you like the rooms Joanna?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:37 am

Joanna of Castile looked around and she found the rooms satisfactory. "The rooms are fine, my lord. I know you wilt provide well for me and our children. I shalt rest now as the servants unpack my belongings.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:16 pm

I smiled at Joanna.

"I am glad to hear that you like the rooms Joanna and I hope you get some nice rest and perhaps when you wake we may feast together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:48 pm

With that, Joanna's husband took his leave and she had her maid undress her that she may lie down and rest. She was so tired that she fell into a restful sleep. She dreamt of her husband and their future children. She was sure that they would have lots of children. Already, she liked the way he looked upon her, full of lust as husband should. She was sleeping fitfully and she was happy in her sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:48 pm

As Joanna slept it was only later on when I had the servant place the gifts of jewels upon her table for when she woke up as my gift to her hoping she would like them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:35 am

Once Joanna of Castile awoke, she noticed the jewels that her husband left for her and she gazed upon them long and hard, marvelling at them and thinking what a wonderful man, her husband was to have left the jewels there for her. There was a maid close by and she said unto the maid, "Arabella, I would see my husband. Would you go and summon him unto me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:42 am

I was still in my chamber when I was informed by my wife's maid that she wished to see me and so I followed the young maid and waited to be admitted to my wife's chamber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:26 pm

Joanna smiled as she saw her husband enter her rooms. "My dearest husband, I wished to thank you for all these jewels. They are simply magnifent and wonderful. Would you help me put this necklace." She picked a necklace of diamonds and emeralds. Emeralds suited Joanna particularly well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:18 pm

I smiled towards Joanna.

"I am so glad that you like the jewels Joanna and of course I will help you with the necklace. I believe that King Charles of Belgium wishes to meet us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:47 am

After her husband put on the jewel, Joanna looked at it in her hand mirror. "It is most lovely, dearest husband. Thank you and yes, let us meet with King Charles of Belgium." It was important to keep friendly relations in Europe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next