The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queens Bedchamber

+2
Rebecca Svensson
King Richard III
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Queens Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Queens Bedchamber

Post by Agnetha Svensson Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:07 am

Gustav you know that I was happy that I was able to wait with you. I know just worried you were, we all were. Mary is like my sister like Rebecca so I will do everything that I can to help Mary. Did you write to Katherine to tell her the news. I am sure that she is excited to have a cousin to dote over.
Agnetha Svensson
Agnetha Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:22 am

Yes I wrote a letter to Katherine and Henry telling them the news.  Henry is excited to see Elena.  Katherine was happy to hear from me.  She asked about you both.  When she can she would like to come to visit us.  I know that you will be there for us and I appreciate you all.  While you are getting to know Elena I will do like you suggested and get a little sleep.  I love you all dearly.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:25 pm

"Mary, I am pleased to hear your brother wishes to meet his niece. Please do inform him when you are ready that his is welcome anytime here in Sweden. Might I suggest that we send word to Margaret of Austria, Charlotte Hampton and even Valentina Petrova of Russia as they are our good friends too and should we have a celebration inviting them all here Mary?
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:02 am

Your right.  A wonderful suggestion.  I was actually thinking about that myself but I did not know if I should.  I am going to send the invitations to the names that you suggested.  I would also like to invite the Ukrainian royal family,  I know that they are close to the family.  Also Marius and Christine of Romania, Marie of Luxembourg and of course my niece Katherine.  I think that it should be held here.  Do you agree?  It will be nice to introduce Elena to our friends and family.  Share our happiness with them.  Are there any other people you wish to invite?   I think that I should just watch the competition this year.  Do you agree?
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustav Svensson Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:17 pm

I smiled at Mary.

"I will begin to make arrangements for the ball. Might I suggest that we invite Katherine's mother Abigail too and also it may well be worth inviting the Queen of Ireland Elizabeth O'Donnell too. She is a good friend of mine. I think that you have indeed made some very wonderful suggestions Mary and it is okay if you want to sit out the tournament. I am happy about this day.
Gustav Svensson
Gustav Svensson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2