The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Margaret of Austria meeting with Maria of Aragon

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Margaret of Austria meeting with Maria of Aragon  - Page 3 Empty Re: Margaret of Austria meeting with Maria of Aragon

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:07 am

. I am in no hurry to wed. So if you say that it will take a while then I believe that I have time to get the news from King Henry.

Back to top Go down

Margaret of Austria meeting with Maria of Aragon  - Page 3 Empty Re: Margaret of Austria meeting with Maria of Aragon

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:58 pm

"You have already been wed to one of the best men in the world, Margaret dear. That is why I am here because of the memory of my brother which you share." Queen Maria said, daintly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:15 pm

. Yes and is hard.for me knowing that he is not here. So I am not ready to share my heart with someone. I know that I should want to be with someone but at this time I am comfortable in myself. I would like to have someone that I can talk to a person I can share with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:03 pm

"Well, let us see what King Henry the Seventh says and you and Arthur wilt exchange letters more than likely. We have walking some time. Ishould like to go indoors right now and have some wine in my room and rest some. I wish to also wirite to my husband." Queen Maria commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:35 pm

. Are you feeling faint. To much sun so let us go inside and will have someone take you to your chambers. I will also make sure that you will have everything you need to write your letter. Perhaps tea or wine would help you feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:35 am

"Yes, Margaret, I should like wine." She was feeling a bit faint. She was wondering if it was the babe.

Margaret led the way indorrs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:29 pm

I called the servants . Maria you look pale come let us quickly get you indoors. Perhaps you could have a bit of tea. Or lay down and rest yourself for it was a long day and we were outside for quite some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:23 pm

She followed Margaret of Austria indoors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:39 am

. Here Queen Maria. Sit here, relax and enjoy some tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:15 pm

Queen Maria would drink the tea but she would rather wine. She smiled at Margaret. After a time of just siting there and drinking her tea, Queen Maria hath time to think. Margaret hath gone off to take care of her paperwork. What was she doing here anyway. She really wanted to go back home to Portugal. She hath done all she could for Margaret and Arthur. It is really up to King Henry. She does not need to stay and she hath been here in Flanders at least two weeks now. She really must go home but how to tell Margaret when she returned. Queen Maria asked the servant for wine this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:15 pm

Margaret came in to check on Maria to see that she was given some wine. . Queen Maria should you be drinking wine in your state of pregnancy. Perhaps I should leave you to rest. I hope that you feel better soon and we can talk during dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:55 am

"Yes, Margaret. i will go to my chambers." She left behind the goblet of wine and followed Margaret to her chamber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:07 pm

I am happy that she has gone to her chambers to rest. But I have a feeling that she is ready to go home to her husband. I hope that I misunderstood her body language. But I would understand if she chose to go back home. I will miss her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:51 am

"Margaret, before you go, I would speak with you." Queen Maria said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:55 pm

. Yes , of course Maria what do you want to speak about. I was nervous because of sudden nature of her departure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:00 pm

"I really need to back home to Portugal. I have done here all I can in regards to you and Arthur. It is now up to King Henry the Seventh and he wilt contact you.wheather you and Aruthur can exchange letters. I hope you do not mind. I really miss home a lot and my husband, Manuel. Perhaps you can come visit us in Portugal." Queen Maria of Aragon stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:18 am

. Of course I do not mind. I expected that you would miss your husband and your country. I am glad to see you and I will miss you deeply. You need to go to your husband and tell him your good news. Write me and we can send each other correspondence. Thank you for your love, support and help. I give Queen Maria a hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:07 am

The next day, Queen Maria made ready to leave Margaret to go home to Portugal. How she missed Portugal. Manuel had always been good to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:50 pm

I saw that Maria was about to leave. . So before you leave give you dear husband my love and congratulations. I have enjoyed our visit together and I hope to visit you both. Have a safe journey home. My thoughts are with you. May GOD bless you.. I gave her a long hug and whispered I love you farewell for now

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3