The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elisabeth of France and Margaret Theresa

Go down

Elisabeth of France and Margaret Theresa Empty Elisabeth of France and Margaret Theresa

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:08 pm

I call for my daughter so that I can see my daughter

Back to top Go down

Elisabeth of France and Margaret Theresa Empty Re: Elisabeth of France and Margaret Theresa

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:42 am

Yes mother, I heard you were looking for me.  Did you wish to speak to me.

Back to top Go down

Elisabeth of France and Margaret Theresa Empty Re: Elisabeth of France and Margaret Theresa

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:42 pm

Hello mother. I am happy to see you and Margaret .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:17 am

I am happy to see you both and I would like to talk you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:32 am

I am happy to see you Maria . I give her a hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:39 pm

Well my dears I just wanted to say that I love you so much and I hope you are both are enjoying your time together

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:36 pm

Yes I am enjoying myself. I am glad that Maria is here so that we can get better acquainted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:31 am

It is amazing here but if you do not mind I would like to see the stables and perhaps I can have a ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:44 am

That is fine with me Maria just be careful. So Margaret it is just you and me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:46 pm

I leave my mother's chambers and I go the stables.  There is a beautiful brown and white striped stallion.  I was told by the stable hand that his name is Winter.  I can not wait to ride him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:55 pm

Well we are alone now what did you want to discuss with me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2023 6:13 am

My dearest daughter I wanted to make sure that you are well and to let you know that I am here for you and Maria. I love you both very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2023 9:28 pm

Even though I knew that she cared about me I was not sure about wanted to tell me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:33 am

I go to the stables to ride the stallion Winter. He is beautiful. After I finish my ride with Winter I go to see my mother and my sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:42 pm

. Hello mother, sister. How is it with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:26 pm

. Did you enjoy your ride Maria. I wanted to tell you that I am to marry soon. He is a wonderful man and a good King. I will introduce you to him. I can let him meet my beautiful daughters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:32 pm

I know that my father will be happy to know I am getting closer to Elisabeth and her daughter, Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:33 pm

I am so glad that I now have a sister. I think we will get along fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:30 pm

Mother are we to go to be with father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:24 am

Mother looked at my sister and I. I hope that we are going to be with father soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum