The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen's Receiving Room

Go down

Queen's Receiving Room Empty Queen's Receiving Room

Post by King Richard III Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:15 am

The room where the Queen receives her guests
King Richard III
King Richard III
Admin

https://tudorroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Queen's Receiving Room Empty Re: Queen's Receiving Room

Post by Guest Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:00 pm

I had come to Monaco on the orders of Elizabeth, to ensure that Marie was still doing her duty as a siren for Elizabeth. I knock on her receiving room door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:31 pm

I heard the knock at my receiving room door. One of ladies opened the door. It was Cassandra Pennyfeather. I was also with Elizabeth Bathory. . Come in. Yes Cassandra. You remember Elizabeth Bathory do you not. So what is the reason for your visit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:40 pm

I heard the knock at Marie's receiving room. As I was visiting my friend it was Cassandra Pennyfeather I nodded. . Hello Cassandra how are you feeling this day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 21, 2023 10:29 pm

I looked at the young Queen then over at Elizabeth as I entered the room.

"I do not believe that I have had the pleasure of meeting Elizabeth. A pleasure to meet you Elizabeth and a fine name too. You share the name of a fine lady that I know. I say as I turned my attention to Marie.

"Queen Marie, I come on behalf of Lady Hampton and she ask me to check to ensure that all is in order with that of which she has tasked you with? I saw to her quietly so as not to have Elizabeth Bathory overhearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:26 pm

. I am happy to make your acquaintance. Yes please do stay for a while. I would like to know more about you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:13 am

. Well Cassandra have a seat and talk with us.  How are you feeling this morning.  Would you like something to eat or drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:14 pm

I wonder why Cassandra has come to see me. There is no reason for the Lady Hampton to send her here. Well I guess she wants to make sure that I will do what she needs from me. I am certain that Lady Hampton will never release me from this curse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:16 am

I took the young Marie up on her offer and I sat at the table as drinks were poured for us and I looked at Marie and then I whispered to Marie.

"Marie, I do believe that you will want to be released from this curse, I do bring you news. Elizabeth, she says that you will be released from the curse that she has put on you, as long as you seduce the men that she tasks you with. Fail, she will have you punished. I have bought a list with me of those you are to seduce for her.

I wish I could release you from her curse Marie, I do believe that there may be some formula or some potion that I could make to release you from it, but it may well be very dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:06 pm

. Well, I know that you would see me rid of my curse but it is not possible at this time.  So if you want to you can go back to see Lady Hampton and tell her that I know what she wants me to do. If she does release me from this curse wonderful but I will not continue to seduce men.  She will have to find another person to do her bidding .  I say this to Cassandra and I wait to see her reaction.  I see that you are surprised by my answer.  Why would I continue to do this.  I only do this because of the curse.  So I really doubt that she will release me but I thank you.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:35 pm

I look at Marie and I felt bad for her.

"Marie, you do not deserve to have this curse put upon you. You deserve to be able to do as you wish. Elizabeth, she is power crazy and does believe that she rules over everyone. I will speak to her of your curse, she may well listen to me. I am sorry that you have this burden, but I must ask, did you offend Elizabeth in some way, for her to have done this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:58 pm

I watch the two of them speak to each other. There is tension between them.  I can not hear what is said but whatever it is it must be important.  And it is not pleasant to speak of out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:56 am

I looked at Cassandra and I can see that she really does has sympathy for me. . Well, I thank you for being a good friend. She cursed me because I fell in love with her friend. She found out about the two of us and became enraged. She was so angry. So she did this to make me pay for what she would call my transgression. I do not think speaking to her will help. Besides I do not want you to hurt for talking about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:55 am

I looked at Marie.

"I am sorry that Elizabeth has done this to you Marie, can I ask one thing, I have been friends with Elizabeth for a long time and tell me who was this friend? Do you love him still?
She may listen to me, I have a better chance than anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:54 am

I looked at Cassandra and I wonder why would she ask me if I still love Elizabeth's friend. . We still talk but we no longer have any feelings of romantic love for each other. He will always be my friend but that is all he will be. I have known Elizabeth for years. There was no reason for her to respond to my friendship in such a manner. Why do you ask. Did Elizabeth ask you to inquire about my feelings for my friend. I purposely kept his name private.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:58 pm

I see the two of them talking.so I walked to them. . Marie, Cassandra I see that you both need to speak to each other privately I would like to take my leave. I do not want to impede your visit and your conversation. I will be around so I can visit with you later. So good day to you both

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down