The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(1509) The Corridors of Greenwich, Pre-Coronation

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

(1509) The Corridors of Greenwich, Pre-Coronation - Page 3 Empty Re: (1509) The Corridors of Greenwich, Pre-Coronation

Post by Henry VIII Thu May 02, 2024 10:53 pm

I looked at Lord Howard.

"Lord Howard, you are most welcome. Tell me are you married my lord? I say to him as I turned to Mary.

"Dear Mary, I have not forgotten our dance, we can go when you are ready.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII

Back to top Go down

(1509) The Corridors of Greenwich, Pre-Coronation - Page 3 Empty Re: (1509) The Corridors of Greenwich, Pre-Coronation

Post by Thomas Howard Sat May 04, 2024 6:43 pm

Thomas thought it strange that King Henry did not know that he was wed Henry's aunt, Anne of York. "I am wed with Anne of York, the sister of your beloved mother, Queen Elizabeth. Anne and I are most happy within our marriage but we have lost all our children and that saddens us but we keep trying. We had a son who lived eleven years. It was a sad day when Thomas died."
Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Sun May 05, 2024 2:58 pm

. Sir Thomas,  I am happy that you are wed to my aunt but I am saddened to hear that you both have lost so much.  Please give her my best.  I hope that you will soon have beautiful and strong babies.  Henry, when you are able I would like to have this dance with you.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Sun May 05, 2024 10:26 pm

I looked at Thomas Howard and I too was saddened by his loss for it did bring back memories of my brother.

"My lord Thomas, you must forgive me for knowing so little about you, I do wish to get to know you better. I am sorry to hear of your recent sadness my lord.
Henry VIII
Henry VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Howard Mon May 06, 2024 2:36 am

"Thank you, Your Majesty." And he smiled at the Princess Mary.
Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Mon May 06, 2024 8:06 pm

I looked at Sir Thomas Howard. Smiled and bow my head.. Thank you Sir Thomas Howard. Would you please give your family my best.

I look to Henry. I smile.

. Your Majesty would you like to have a dance with me

Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Howard Tue May 07, 2024 7:00 pm

"I will give my family your regards, Your Highness." Thomas Howard responded to Princess Mary.
Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry VIII Thu May 09, 2024 10:46 pm

I looked at my sister Mary.

"Mary, of course, let us go and dance now. I say as I turn to look at Howard.

"My lord Howard, would you care to join us for the dance?
Henry VIII
Henry VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary Tudor Thu May 09, 2024 10:58 pm

. Yes please Sir Thomas. It will be nice. I will like it very much. I took his hand and smile.
Mary Tudor
Mary Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3