The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Chamber for Elizabeth Hampton

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guest Chamber for Elizabeth Hampton - Page 2 Empty Re: Guest Chamber for Elizabeth Hampton

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:51 am

I looked angrily at Elizabeth.  She suppose to be my friend and she says that she will remove the cuffs.  She has never failed to keep her promise but why this.

. Tell me Elizabeth why would the Swedish family have cause to want you dead.  You have told me that Katherine Elizabeth Tudor does not trust you.  Why?  She just met you so why does she not trust you?   What have you done to cause such suspicions.  And I have told you already that Queen Mary is the sister of King Henry VIII of England.  I have been told that they are very close.  If he allowed King Gustav to marry his dear sister then he must trust Gustav to take care of the jewel of England and France.   She is beloved by both kingdoms. King Gustav would not have married her if she was not very special.  She must have won over his entire family and that is not easy.  I would not want to anger them for anything.  So for this reason I have decided not to be your spy.  I will not keep a watch over them.  I knew that there was an "if" somewhere in this.    If you had planned to release me you would have done so.  What is it that you need to do that would require me to keep them out of your way.  Yes my daughter is beautiful.  Why do you say that? .  A panic swept over me.   . Elizabeth what do you mean by that.  You do not know my daughter.  What have you done to her.. I can feel that something is wrong with this.  Why would she mention Kyla?
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Guest Chamber for Elizabeth Hampton - Page 2 Empty Re: Guest Chamber for Elizabeth Hampton

Post by Charlotte Hampton Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:57 pm

I had heard noises from my sister's private chamber and it felt like an argument was occuring. Even though we had our differences, she was still my younger sister and I did care about her. I entered the room and noticed that Queen Marie of Luxembourg was here. Last time I had seen her, she and Elizabeth were not very nice to me at all. I gave her a stern gaze.

"Queen Marie, what are you doing here in Sweden?
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:08 pm

I listened as Marie spoke to me and she had just said exactly what I thought she would say. I looked at her then I replied.

"Marie, as soon as they arrived here in Sweden they tried to take over. You well know that I have been here in Romania a lot longer than they have as a very close friend to King Marius and then they arrive here and try to take over. I have not even done anything to that Katherine Elizabeth Tudor, she comes here and straight away takes a disliking to me when I have done nothing wrong.

I would never hurt anyone who has done nothing to me, Queen Mary is wonderful, but I feel that Katherine turned them against me to dislike me. I have decided to keep my distance whilst they are still here in Romania. Your decision, was what I expected you would say all along Marie and I respect your choice.
I say to her as I go over beside her and hold both of her wrists then release her from the stun cuffs. After I released her I whispered in her ear. "I think that you have served enough punishment for taking the love of my life and so now you are free, but please never break my heart like that again Marie. Oh, your daughter, I am very much looking forward to meeting her. I whispered as my sister had once again come in.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:17 pm

I thank Elizabeth and then I see that Charlotte is here in Romania.  This is a wonderful thing. For a long time I wish to speak to her.  I walked towards her and gave her a hug and kiss her cheek.

. Thank you for releasing me from these cuffs.  Had I known before that I hurt I would have never done so.  Do not worry it will never happen again Hello Charlotte,  I did not see you there.  I have thought of you often.  At long last I can see you again face to face.   I am truly sorry for how I treated you.  I was wrong with my actions towards you.  I hope that you will forgive me for I say this to you with all sincerity.  I am very sorry for hurting you with my past behavior. I am here because Elizabeth had invited me here to speak about an ending to a long misunderstanding.  While I am here perhaps I can meet the Swedish Royal family.  Elizabeth told me that they were here visiting Marius.  May I ask what brings you to Romania.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:31 pm

I looked at Marie and then I spoke to her as she was turning to my sister.
"You are welcome Marie, just please ensure that nothing ever happens like that again. I hope that you are happy with him.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:53 pm

I looked at Marie as she spoke and then I answered her back.
"Every night I have the horrible memories of what you and Elizabeth did, when the pair of you stripped me of my clothes and tied me to that chair for being better at my studies than you and me that was liked more than Elizabeth, but no you couldn't stop yourself could you Marie, the way you beat me in that chair and then you both decided to use that hot poker on me.

I have never been able to get rid of those memories. I was able to forgive my sister for her small involvement but what you did was unforgivable. How did you honestly expect me to react. It may have been a long time ago, but it was brutal and cruel, you always were Marie.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:38 am

I listened to Charlotte as she cried and I knew that she had ever right to be angry with me.

. Charlotte,  there is nothing that I could say to you to make up for the pain that I have caused you.  And to say I am sorry is not sufficient enough to appease your suffering.  I realize that I have no right to ask for forgiveness but I want to try to make it right if you let me. Please believe that I have changed truly changed.  Having my daughter brought out a better part of me.  I raised a beautiful young woman.  Someone who is kind and wise.  A gentle soul.  Through her I have become a better person.  I was wounded person and I wounded another person and I accept my part in your pain.  No one else but me is responsible. I know that I am a flawed woman but I promise you no matter how long it takes I will do whatever I need to to make this right..  I see and hear the pain you feel and it hurts me to my core.   I will understand if you never want to speak to me ever again but I ask if you could find it in your heart to at least let me try to make amends.  Is there anything even in a small way to start the healing.  Please let me try to show you that I have really changed.  Let me show you that I am really a different person than I was then.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Bathory Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:40 pm

Dear Elizabeth,

I just wanted to inform you that I am on my way to Romania. I have Princess Kyla and her companion with me. I am not far away from you. So meet us at the port that you have suggested. I can give the Princess to you. I hope that you will be happy to see her.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Bathory
Elizabeth Bathory

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:44 am

As Marie and Charlotte spoke, I received a letter from my servant and noticed it was from Elizabeth Bathory. I read it and smiled.

"Perfect, it is about time she arrived. I said to myself as I looked towards Matthew. "Matthew, prepare to leave for the port at once.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Hampton Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:52 am

I listened to Marie as she spoke and I really could hear the guilt in her voice. She wanted me to believe that she had changed. I looked at her.

"Marie, no matter how hard you try, whether you have changed or not, the pain that you did cause me will forever be a memory to me. I want to believe that you have changed, but how can I be sure of anything? I have been thinking that, given I have two daughters myself and how much they have changed my life, I am willing to give you just one chance to makes amends for the cruel things that you did, but if I hesitate to accept you understand why.
Charlotte Hampton
Charlotte Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie of Luxembourg Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:52 am

I smile at Charlotte. Of course.  I understand perfectly.  Trust is not given it is earned.  I will try to earn your trust again.  You will not regret it.I promise you I looked at Elizabeth. .  Is there anything wrong.  Anything I can help with?   Charlotte I hope that our daughters can meet.  I do not believe that you have met my daughter Kyla.  Your husband and daughters are well I trust.
Marie of Luxembourg
Marie of Luxembourg

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Hampton Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:38 am

I noticed how Marie and Charlotte both talked. I then started to think and had a wonderful idea. I had received the tip off from Elizabeth Bathory about the trap that awaited me at the port then I suddenly thought that with Marie and Charlotte both there they would not dare try to attack me. I could then drug my sister and hand her to Nadia to capture. I looked at Marie.
"Marie, come to the port with me, there is someone that I would very much like you to meet. Charlotte you should come too.
Elizabeth Hampton
Elizabeth Hampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2