The Tudor Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber - Page 3 Empty Re: Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:40 pm

"Margaret, just hearing your voice reassures me. I always know I can do things when you speak to me. You offer me comfort and belief in myself too.

Back to top Go down

Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber - Page 3 Empty Re: Margaret of Austria's Bedchamber

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:13 am

I am happy that you feel this way. Now let me get packed so that I can go with your wife. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:52 am

"Of course Margaret. I look forward to seeing you very soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:51 pm

Would you be so kind to let Juana know that we can leave as soon. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:17 am

"Margaret, I will inform Juana at once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:48 am

Thank you very much Philip    I say to him as I began to have my ladies help me pack for our journey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:15 am

"You are most welcome, Margaret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:30 pm

I am excited to get packed for my journey with Juana. I am happy to help Philip he is very nervous about this. He knows that I will be with Juana at all times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:13 am

I knew that with my sister joining with Juana on the journey, it would ease my nerves and I could protect Castile from any potential threat that might arise when away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:50 pm

Juana came to me to let me know that she was ready. She told me that she was excited about us going together. She looks so happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:56 am

"Margaret, I am pleased to hear this. You will have to tell me what the young Duchess of Luxembourg is like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:45 pm

Of course I will. I will give them your well wishes and is there anything else I can do for you or Juana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:39 pm

"Margaret, I only ask that you present my gift to the young Duchess. Juana, she has her gift and I have left you mine on the table to present to Marie if you could?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:55 am

Most assuredly Philip. Do not worry. I shall give her your warm regards and the gift to the young duchess. Now we must leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:52 am

"Thank you Margaret. Do write to me as soon as you arrive there with Juana. Can you also if possible find out more about the threat on her from Belgium?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:26 am

I will write to you as soon as we land in Belgium. But what threats could there be for Juana in Belgium. Please let me know what or if there could be something dangerous to us both .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:08 am

"Margaret, the threats of which I speak come from Charles de Bourbon and they are not threats to Juana, but to the young Duchess of Luxembourg as I do believe that Charles threatened her with invasion if she did not marry him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:38 pm

Well do not worry they will not harm her. I will be with her all of the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:03 am

"Thank you Margaret, I will not worry knowing that you will be there beside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:32 pm

You do not have to worry. If it will make you happy I will have male guards to watch over us as we visit Belgium. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:36 pm

"Margaret, I would like that very much thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3